• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It Was me Black!"
goku_black_vs_reverse_flash_by_thatrandomdbwriter_deqcqbg-pre.jpg
goku_black_vs_reverse_flash_by_connordiesel_deqwwn7-pre.jpg

pyramid_head_vs__mr__x_by_omnicidalclown1992_ddfzcr7-fullview.jpg

Pyramid Head VS Tyrant T-103 (Silent Hill VS Resident Evil)
Score Name: Silent Evils

I know that Nemesis its usually the one who its put against Pyramid Head, but the more i think the more i start to refer Mr. X to be used instead.
Nemesis has more variety in comparison, also dead by daylight chosen Nemesis over Mr X whete pyramid head made it too

No they werent, all were stomps, death battle thinks even stomp matches were close or debatable, when they aint
I mean it depends on what ends you use for characters.

You could use our stats for Mickey and Yoda, you could be snorting whatever Weekly was on for Blake vs Mikasa, etc...

No matter what you use for Black and Thawne, Thawne shitstomps.

So this season can be officially titled as the season of stomps too, as pretty much all fights were that to this point and still goes on
We only had like two fights this season that were debatable
Batman vs Ironman and Heihachi vs Geese

You could use our stats for Mickey and Yoda, you could be snorting whatever Weekly was on for Blake vs Mikasa, etc...

Mickey vs Yoda could be debatable to a certain degree but he has high ends that could put him far higher than whatever you can get with Yoda

Literally the only DB episode that's more of a stomp than this one is Flash vs Quicksilver. Unless they use Fusion Zamasu, which they could do, but probably won't.

Which is just lowball or wank from whoever you do
You could use our stats for Mickey and Yoda
KH isnt accurate as far as i was told, given this place is of no surprise
you could be snorting whatever Weekly was on for Blake vs Mikasa, etc...
Weekly is weekly, everyone knows how they react to his takes
No matter what you use for Black and Thawne, Thawne shitstomps.
There aint a soul who thinks black wins if they know both enough

We only had like two fights this season that were debatable
Batman vs Ironman and Heihachi vs Geese
No to that one, even researchers admited they gave Geese benefit of the doubt, especially on feats and scaling and how he is treated in the series hierarchy, let alone non canon stuff to make him look like he wasnt helpless entirely, meanwhile all they gave Heihachi is acknowledged by the series or canon by this point unlike his opponent its a stomp

Can only agree on IM vs BM as they were about dead even in all nearly
Mickey vs Yoda could be debatable to a certain degree but he has high ends that could put him far higher than whatever you can get with Yoda
Mickey would be in the tiers that many people try to get marvel and dc at

Blake vs Mikasa is a stomp though

Town level, MHS vs Small Building level with Small Building level+ swords and building level rockets that are in a limited supply with Peak Human, Subsonic with 3D Maneuver Gear, with Supersonic reactions and combat speed also aura is even stronger then her normal durability

Yeah no wonder why Blake won

How much you wanna bet Goku Black vs Reverse Flash is a filler episode, it kinda felt like Bats vs Iron Man was one with how short it was
bringing both characters like Black and RF to be filler isn't the wisest part on them
Plus its Dragon Ball They mostly put effort in there fights especially if Swan on it

Rey gonna have all the Jedi which come with a load of statements for being > Death Star, > Starkiller base, full power of the Light Side etc etc and her base scales to Kylo who is > Vader with a bunch of large mountain stuff. Korra only reaches city and MHS while the latter is Rey at a lowball if they don’t say blaster bolts are lightspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back