• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't leaving one's fiction the same as existing outside the universe? It takes some serious crack to legitimately think fiction can exist outside fiction
They took two different clips, one where a fight literally broke the film tape and Popeye was clinging on to life to get back while someone fixed the tape, and a screenshot of popeye punching a dude looking at a Popeye drawing as legit “existing outside of fiction” when that could just be him affecting a higher dimensional space.

From what? The Koy Fish? You do realize that by that weird logic literally every single bender is moon level because Zhao killed the moon spirit with one fire bending, and had no Sun amp.
What feats does the Koy Fish have?

People these days love statements and ignore feats. I meet quite a few and sometimes I am straight outvoted despite being thrown with arguments I think am circulating. I meet such people around here. Even here.

The presentation of the Batman vs Iron Man fight is good actually, bar the actual verdict. With Batman being much faster, he should have out prepped Iron Man. Also, I have demonstrated - G1 bloggers have demonstrated how Batman is way faster. Except for the base suits.

And nobody is discussing the hax walls of Kool-Aid Man? Like if the hax walls and literal armies of the Iron Man are the deciding factors by Death Battle crew in BM vs IM, why is it not for Kool-Aid Man vs Macho Man Randy Savage?

Last edited:
They took two different clips, one where a fight literally broke the film tape and Popeye was clinging on to life to get back while someone fixed the tape, and a screenshot of popeye punching a dude looking at a Popeye drawing as legit “existing outside of fiction” when that could just be him affecting a higher dimensional space.
That ironically proves he can't exit his fiction, because the animator in the animation is still part of the animation which therefore proves that Popeye is bounded by his fiction.
Apply that logic to any similar feat and watch these peoples' minds explode

@Jasonsith the koy fish does NOT have any physical strength feats. It literally just has “it’s life is tied to the moon”, aside from that it’s a normal fish that died to a casual blast of firebending.

@The_Unknown_Warrior1 im assuming the fact that the animator literally shows an IRL hand there they think it’s legit fiction reality interaction, ignoring how he was also desperately holding onto dear life like he was gonna die if he fell off kinda shoots the argument in the foot.

@Jasonsith the koy fish does NOT have any physical strength feats. It literally just has “it’s life is tied to the moon”, aside from that it’s a normal fish that died to a casual blast of firebending.
Okay.

Just one off topic question: how do you view the statements of "planet busting" "planet destroying" etc without any direct feat or at least a performed one? And what is good enough to be considered a feat or a good standing? Like what scenes should be minimum requirement for an attack potency standing to be valid?

Korra (full power):

Here on VSBW: At least 7-B.
Elsewhere: 7-A to 6-C (depending on who you ask plus extended media feats/lore).
High-end: 6-A to 5-C (scaling to the god tier spirits however this is very contentious)
Ascended: 1-A (cross scaling using real life Buddhism and Taoism).

Call it a hunch but considering DB do take into consideration all official mediums plus cross-scaling to similar characters in universe. I think they'll rate (Avatar state) Korra at 7-A possibly 6-C (using Kyoshi island moving feat as the basis).
I see the pages of Rey and other movie Star Wars being chopped hard with light sabers. Who is not stopping such vandalism or where is the CRT?

Oh if Rey is allowed Legends scaling then it is simple victory for Rey.

Try to see what people think

What will happen if

Raidou Kuzunoha wins over John Constantine
Noel Vermilion wins over Aigis
Then another GG character wins over a BB character say Ky Kiske wins over Jin Kisaragi

What could normies think? Like people will literally think Guilty Gear is the strongest verse now? Or what else?

@Jasonsith you gotta take into context who exactly is saying this feat. If they have a reputation for being a very knowledgeable character in the subject matter and not egotistical about themselves, on top of other characters with the same level of reputation having the same statements with no contradictions at all, then it can be a legit statement to use. There are cases where it’s a bit more specific, case in point, Saiyans stated to have conquered and destroy planets, followed by Vegeta threatening to destroy the Earth with his galick gun. While Vegeta is known for being an egotistical dick who hypes himself up all the time, given the fact we know from other characters like Raditz, the entire Frieza force’s job, and Roshi that saiyans dothere’s no reason to suggest Vegeta’s talking out of his ass when he threatens to blow up the planet.

feats are a character showing off a great achievement when it comes to strength, speed or skill. AKA when you can do something that normal people aren’t able to do.

People already accept guilty gear being strong as ****, the issue comes when you don’t address all the arguments for the other side, like having Sol beat Ragna without bothering to mention the Life Link he has.

I mean if we take the cutted comic of popeye then the 4th dimensional is real as the 4th dimensiona being literally sees popeye as a dream

Oh if Rey is allowed Legends scaling then it is simple victory for Rey.
Death Battle has disapproved this idea. Also, Luke Skywalker is the real boss of Legend SW.
She’s 8-A. Idk what other movie canon feats are available that Death Battle will put her on.
Maybe Death Battle would use that PPT's lighting feat and Korra simiply has the bigger one and it is one time powerup.

You know what? No sarcasm, no bullshit, no haha funny, Eobard Thawne is genuinely a ******* terrible character.

There's literally no depth to him and thanks to him being popular he overshadows actually well written Flash villains like Zolomon.

Actually, wait, the matchup's Tea vs Coffee themed. It's god tier now. These are the rules I don't make them.

7tc8sgsn7en71.jpg

Thawne paradoxed Paradox, who is the embodiment of a paradox that exists outside of time on a level "beyond science and magic (if you see SF as all of time from Paradox's perspective), something so big that you can see God pulling back the curtains on all creation when you look at it all". And since the Presence exists in the Overvoid, that means Paradox's realm exists in the Overvoid as well (on a similar level to the Presence) and the (Negative) Speed Force's influence extends to that level since the speedsters could still use their powers in Paradox' realm.

In other words more than enough to paradox Black from canon and non-canon DB at the same time kek.
Okay but he specifically says it is "like" seeing the hand of God doing that, not in a literal sense. Unless Paradox has formally been in contact with The Presence and such, I don't think he's literally equating it to the hand of God, because he doesn't have a frame of reference for that. At most it seems like flowery language.

That's not to say Reverse Flash's hax isn't still enough to kill GB, but I don't think it scales to outerversal levels.

How is your research? Just asking

Also this. My favorite speedster.
Asking: Is Gorilla Grodd considered a Flash villain?

Okay but he specifically says it is "like" seeing the hand of God doing that, not in a literal sense. Unless Paradox has formally been in contact with The Presence and such, I don't think he's literally equating it to the hand of God, because he doesn't have a frame of reference for that. At most it seems like flowery language.

That's not to say Reverse Flash's hax isn't still enough to kill GB, but I don't think it scales to outerversal levels.
As if Speed Force and Negative Speed Force are outerversal... Does that mean True Form Darkseid is also outerversal as even the two Flashes could not defeat him?

Also, we know that DC speed feats are insane - so much it blitzes Dragon Ball and Marvel. So why is Batman not finding counters against Iron Man before Iron Man finding counters against BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back