• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, semantics time. Since DBZ & DC will share the 2nd longest win streak, would this count as #2 spot for both of them?

At least DBZ got that big win streak. Honestly I find it funny DBZ has 2nd best win streak or 3rd.

Also DC now has second worst loss streak tie with Marvel. Thanks Batmen.

Ngl i enjoyed the IM vs Batman. It was fun, the music was great, the fight got straight to the point. They also did more research for once rather than "bLOwInG uP mANhAttAn"

I’d think it be hilarious if this was the DC loss against a non-marvel character people wanted

Batman vs Iron Man was okay but I feel like they shafted Batman a lot even if Tony wins they could’ve showed it off better

I've seen people want Kirby L, so relatively DBZ L isn't too outlandish want.

But god ******* dammit its another easy DC win. Stop doing that.

Is it too petty? To not like if some franchise just wins a lot? If I knew a franchise wins a lot, but validly, it technically shouldn't be bad. But they keep using DC so much. And with that I don't even like the idea of purposely making DC lose. Its a bad situation. At least next fight will likely be cool.

I like how everyone made a massive deal over the Final Batsuit before the fight and the fight itself just glosses over it because as it turns out Stark has a counter to it that nobody thought of.

Anyways, here's what you've been waiting for: My opinion on the next fight.

Swan is abso-*******-lutely gonna writing it, let's face it. And since we know he actually likes both DC and Dragon Ball, we're not gonna get any "Time huh" or "I've mastered fate" moments.

As for the animation itself, Black alone vs Thawne is... bad. The only interesting thing in Black's arsenal is the Sickle of Sorrow with it's illusion clones, otherwise it's just capeshit but one of the characters can't fly or use projectiles (Thawne has lightning but he barely uses that). Dialogue potential is there, but aside from Thawne reacting to Black's monologues (Something done very often in Dragon Ball Super itself) there really isn't anything special.

However, given what was done for Doctor Fate and Booster Gold, I think they could easily justify including Future Zamasu and Fusion Zamasu. And with that, the fight becomes infinitely more interesting thanks to Infinite Zamasu, something Thawne can't just kill with his most basic hax. Seeing the Manga version of it (With the Lobo splitting gimmick) and the Anime version of it (Merging with time) at the same time could make for some really interesting chorography, and also turns the fight into an actual debate instead of the biggest stomp in the show since Flash vs Quicksilver.

TLDR; If they use just Black it'll be around Shazam vs Captain Marvel level at best but with slightly better dialogue, and if they use Merged Zamasu it could easily become the best DC vs Non-Marvel episode if they do it right.

I was bit too cowardly to say it before but I'll say it now.

Final Batsuit really only has JL scaling. Yes, I know how OP they are at high ends, but consistently thats not impressive.

Imagine 5 years ago saying JL scaling would match Celestials. Power creep man.

How would they justify having Fusion Zamasu be put in the fight? I know characters like Doctor Fate have fusion based capabilities, but Future Zamasu as an option is kinda like outside help, no? It'd be nice but I always think they'll just use Goku Black by himself

How would they justify having Fusion Zamasu be put in the fight? I know characters like Doctor Fate have fusion based capabilities, but Future Zamasu as an option is kinda like outside help, no? It'd be nice but I always think they'll just use Goku Black by himself
Is Future Zamasu outside help any more than Dr. Fate's wife? Or an army of Booster Gold from every second he fought Cable?

Well the episode itself implies that Fate's wife is part of the Helmet of Nabu itself so it seems fair to say that Fate could fuse at any moment without outside help. Still, I guess Black could summon Zamasu with the time ring to fuse

Is Thawne's regen combat applicable?
Seems more like resurrection/immortality and I don't see why not tbh. Maybe it took him a while to get back from being disintegrated, but if it functions like Wally's immortality then yeah it should be combat applicable as long as he can get out of the Negative Speed Force at will.
I didn't mean to start a conversation about Alien X I just brought up something I thought people knew about.
That scared of a conversation about Alien X still hmmm.

Once we get to Infinite Zamasu he's kinda immune to time paradoxes with or without the time ring.
Trust me, no-one is immune to the kind of paradoxes Thawne pulls.
Not to mention Infinite Zamasu exists in the past (Even in alternate timelines), and Thawne can't really kill Present Zamasu since he's already dead.
Uses a second temporal dimension (or just hypertime) to go to a previous iteration of the multiverse to kill him there kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back