• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda Apples and Oranges here

Macho Man Randy Savage
How Apples and Oranges here? I raise this issue because Apocalypse armor and weapons scale from the Celestials. If Iron Man outmuscles Batman because of this, then Apocalypse should win over Black Adam because Hellbat is designed to defeat Shazam.
While both can break walls, MMRS scales from Hulk Hogan who has the atomic leg drop and can jump to outer space and survive briefly there casually.

The real issue is the hax walls Kool-Aid Man has throughout his ads and Marvel Comics and Archie Comics. Yes Kool-Aid Man is a Marvel character and Archie character so oh yeah.

How Apples and Oranges here? I raise this issue because Apocalypse armor and weapons scale from the Celestials. If Iron Man outmuscles Batman because of this, then Apocalypse should win over Black Adam because Hellbat is designed to defeat Shazam.
While both can break walls, MMRS scales from Hulk Hogan who has the atomic leg drop and can jump to outer space and survive briefly there casually.

The real issue is the hax walls Kool-Aid Man has throughout his ads and Marvel Comics and Archie Comics. Yes Kool-Aid Man is a Marvel character and Archie character so oh yeah.
GK never outmuscled HB hell in the episode they say there both even. The reason why Tony won was cuz he had more suits/haxs to pre for a battle compared to Batman. Also Black Adam beats Apocalypse shit in.

GK never outmuscled HB hell in the episode they say there both even. The reason why Tony won was cuz he had more suits/haxs to pre for a battle compared to Batman. Also Black Adam beats Apocalypse shit in.

I'm honestly in agreement with Jasonsith on this one, Celestials are equal to Darkseid, Black Adam is not, and even if Black Adam did and Apocalypse were comparable to Celestial=Darkseid, that would just mean Apocalypse outlasts as nothing Black Adam has would be strong enough to take Apoc down while he would have more than enough time to figure out which of his Hax works. The fights victor completely hinges on where they put both combatants.

Even with all the odds against him, Iron Man still managed to pull a "no u" and win over the god damnit Batman

This actually cured the stress I got recently due to certain problems regarding classes.

Even with all the odds against him, Iron Man still managed to pull a "no u" and win over the god damnit Batman

This actually cured the stress I got recently due to certain problems regarding classes.
Even with all the efforts from him, Batman still cannot manage to pull a "no u" and win over the god damnit Iron Man.
This actually brings stress people got recently due to the large environment.

It was pretty fun just should have been longer, and the results were pretty legit albeit not as explained as well as it could have been
Enough said. Except it may as well be a Batman win like what the G1 bloggers point out.

Well we will have Reverse Flash vs Goku Black. See how many salt sea ice cream we get from that.

Shazam should arguably scale off them as well

Anyways my quick thoughts on this DB, the analysis was decent and I’d say better than their previous ones, fight was cool, could have been longer, but still would rank in my top 5 of this season (due to my personal bias), result could’ve been expanded on more and despite some certain users hating on the next MU, I’m really, really hyped for it

Hellbat was never designed to defeat Shazam or the Justice League, in fact none of Batman’s suits were designed to defeat Shazam
Yeah, the hellbat was designed to allow Batman to keep up against Superman level threats, it wasn’t designed to fight the Justice League.
Now, the Hellbat does beat shazam via darksied and eradicator scaling.
Well, all of you are correct.

Shazam should arguably scale off them as well

Anyways my quick thoughts on this DB, the analysis was decent and I’d say better than their previous ones, fight was cool, could have been longer, but still would rank in my top 5 of this season (due to my personal bias), result could’ve been expanded on more and despite some certain users hating on the next MU, I’m really, really hyped for it
So is it
Just... they do too little on comparing Darkseid with Celestials. Where we see is essential. But the RT crew skip[ it likely for the sake of bringing up the argument for "Iron Man can outlast Batman".

So beside the clear stat advantage of Macho Man Randy Savage over Kool-Aid Man (aside from the mysterious Earth merging feat of KAM), what does Randy Savage have against Kool-Aid Man's hax walls? Like Portal Creation and Possession?

Last edited:
Man, Gilgamesh didn't fight Doom and Goetia's not fighting Goku Black. All that's left now is for Vader to fight Obito instead of Saber and that'll be the big three Fate matchups ... not deconfirmed, but significantly less likely.

So just want to know we’re all in agreement who’s going to win?
Ackhually, it could go to Goku Black via one simple factor. If Reverse Flash makes a “time thanks for the tip” move on Black, he’d be going back to when GB was top tier in FighterZ as opposed to the low tier character he is now, and Reverse flash is mid high tier in Injustice 2, meaning he’s setting himself up to get caught in GB’s perfect mixup option before he gets TOD. So checkmate. 😎

zl1gtn2q96n71.jpg

pyramid_head_vs__mr__x_by_omnicidalclown1992_ddfzcr7-fullview.jpg

Pyramid Head VS Tyrant T-103 (Silent Hill VS Resident Evil)
Score Name: Silent Evils

I know that Nemesis its usually the one who its put against Pyramid Head, but the more i think the more i start to refer Mr. X to be used instead.

Another DC win against non-Marvel. You know, let’s go through them now. Not like next match has need for debate.

How many DC wins are correct in your opinion? Ignoring animation quality. Against non-Marvel, honestly while they are mostly debatable, they are not that wrong besides Joker beating Sweet Tooth, even if research itself has issues occasionally. For vs Marvel Terry shouldn’t have beaten Miguel and Bruce probably should’ve lost to Cap too. And to be fair WW would beat Rogue but no one cares.

To be honest, i don't think there its going to be as big of a backlash as with Goku VS Superman 2.

They are no longer downplaying Dragon Ball as they did back in Season 2, or at least they are not as incompetent as they were before, and most fans probably had come to accept that the series isn't unbeatable.

Even if Goku Black lose, as long he isn't downplayed too much i think everything should be fine.

Another DC win against non-Marvel. You know, let’s go through them now. Not like next match has need for debate.

How many DC wins are correct in your opinion? Ignoring animation quality. Against non-Marvel, honestly while they are mostly debatable, they are not that wrong besides Joker beating Sweet Tooth, even if research itself has issues occasionally. For vs Marvel Terry shouldn’t have beaten Miguel and Bruce probably should’ve lost to Cap too. And to be fair WW would beat Rogue but no one cares.
Daredevil should've beaten Nightwing
Wonder Woman should've lost She-Ra I guess
To be honest, i don't think there its going to be as big of a backlash as with Goku VS Superman 2.

They are no longer downplaying Dragon Ball as they did back in Season 2, or at least they are not as incompetent as they were before, and most fans probably had come to accept that the series isn't unbeatable.

Even if Goku Black lose, as long he isn't downplayed too much i think everything should be fine.
That and Mainly Black is dead currently and isn't the hottest shit in the Fanbase
Plus Beerus and Broly who had bigger Fanbase won there fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back