• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mKqsHFFS1yPKDCpPxFNM7Fdj061U5Y05DwJEjYGIIH3dPDYjNeBvyZkA45OIdXVjuBH1_MAJHooNY_CJ5tkradrmeqLGerBq-MnMk2ySYLo9yc5pLD_RyQLdLe0gqk_vA2nZ6qwnxZPcPrwHBzIKC6EA0daAbdXma68EnZI94TfJPa2zksqsInGz_44-cViCsJU9yd-N0ltVXVimnjBIvO8zkW5eIKqxkzXu9bBJHdNbJmc2V2X2xsPAfOI5-FzEJi__Dwk8zc6otvV7i5id-b-Ud_YeeAtEIpnMvftSqCpAb9jn-JJiIXPXJiPAZ04RnwsE1Y88YvjMXlI7IrKvpf_u4m4se3mLBUD4Xyr9UJrLCSKXi5ULvw2svFBhzqqCxeBts2bYCoNB7nYbsastEHjzcvoGeakUuYZHxSRtZV9EL1djmiFHI2474VuXmqsAX8vVEkOaIsgaFpim3Y4c9u7mFmnxh8XLO0kgHA3AH4LUTEelnxT6_Xj1SEYoppR_ZDyrULMORXGv6qZlZMPGQkXuWkM5CdaAvSUW3WO6ufnC3uzCgaVsfT_AyW8FRsoPoyiBC6CwrDDUDQf4lEEjZ3dZOFzyljPBm0o7VXz1UGyalB9xLZvTKH-rW9JAdXjLlyxIcFG0KZiRTp3x_1fHrNQs1_4ug-5b0obFiYXoYbvwfznB8VM_glV5f3SLp4wmWs7oUP4k_I4DeJxBht29DZs=w855-h647-no
Should've put KorraStorm higher

Bayonetta was like what moon level? but still lost to Dante. Actually I don't they specified either AP but I do recall that they even admitted Bayonetta has AP feats way higher than Dante, but still lost because she was below Dante in every other stat. Which I don't think was true and I think Dante's regen was wank.
They said bayo throwing a satellite trumps any strength feat he had, bayo would be like faster then him at that time it aired, but not strong or durable to mess with his scaling chain

The regen was overrated with the levels shown by them, but he has it actually high enough to endure most stuff she does to him
IDK who wins atm, both are superuniversal MFTL apparently and all that garbage
Thanks to PoC game, he stomps her atm, hax and speed on top of what he had it over her back then

Depending on w/ or not you want to include Wave Existence, he goes up to 1-C, but on his own feats he's implied to be around moon level (I actually made a thread about the nature of Xeno scaling):

Id is a form of Fei, the main character of Gears. As noted by the wiki, Fei comprises a few different personalities, and even identities across the canon of Gears (Abel the contact, Kim Kasim, 'The coward', Lacan, and others). Id is his childhood trauma given form, which is why Citan comes out about his condition (and even then, Base Fei himself can be seen to be aggressive). Take this as you will.

Huh, 1-C would definitely be a stomp, but moon level could be fair depending on what scaling you use for Fleetway. His top scaling is Low 2-C, but iirc his best direct feat was moon-star level. This might work, I'll need to look into it more. Thanks!

Ghost Rider VS Lobo is this one. GR's AP caps out at large building level while Lobo is at Star level. GR won however thanks to his insane regeneration, being only weak to holy weapons and having ways to bypass Lobo's durability.
Small correction but GR capped at mountain level, the skyscraper was used for lifting strenght

Looks like they’ve pretty much mentioned every noteworthy feat in One Punch Man besides the laser dodging, Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, and Flashy Flash perceiving an explosion as frozen so there’s not a lot more to cover for Saitama besides miscellaneous abilities

Speed don't mean much unless ur packing some serious ass Hax Ya opponent can't just ignore or no sold and even then the speed gap between Saitama and Popeye ain't massive enough

Outside the following Big Name Dragon Ball Characters like Cell,Frieza,Trunks Vegeta,Gohan Piccolo,Gogeta,Bardock and 17 are there any other worth a episode on DB like really do?

Only ones i can recall is Hit and Baby Vegeta Maybe Toppo and a lesser extent Jiren

Ghost Rider VS Lobo is this one. GR's AP caps out at large building level while Lobo is at Star level. GR won however thanks to his insane regeneration, being only weak to holy weapons and having ways to bypass Lobo's durability.
Wrong. Rider was placed at large building level. ZERATHOS on the other hand was placed at universal which is why rider won

Outside the following Big Name Dragon Ball Characters like Cell,Frieza,Trunks Vegeta,Gohan Piccolo,Gogeta,Bardock and 17 are there any other worth a episode on DB like really do?

Only ones i can recall is Hit and Baby Vegeta Maybe Toppo and a lesser extent Jiren
Kefla (favorite u6 character)
Yamcha (could have an episode that surpasses hercule vs dan in comedy if it's against another jobber)
Tien(Put some respect on tien)
Krillin
Turles/cooler/janemba
Hearts(db heroes scaling is nuts I want to see them tackle it)

Whoever his opponent might be, I do expect Goku to be used one last time.

Kefla (favorite u6 character)
Yamcha (could have an episode that surpasses hercule vs dan in comedy if it's against another jobber)
Tien(Put some respect on tien)
Krillin
Turles/cooler/janemba
Hearts(db heroes scaling is nuts I want to see them tackle it)
Kefla cool but i feel we need another arc of her being involved to use
possibly
meh
i could see it
Turles no,Cooler is eh,Janemba possibly
Heroes/Xenoverse is on the table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back