• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle season 8 losers battle royale - all stat equalized

Legend Yoda vs Ryūko Matoi vs Lex Luthor vs Geese Howard vs Steven Universe vs Mikasa Ackerman vs Iron Fist vs Link vs Batman vs Goku Black vs Randy Savage vs Alucard (level 0) vs Akuma vs Korra vs Aizen vs Saitama

All stat equalized
In character
No stat amp
Eveyone starts at their best form
Yoda mind-hax is restricted
Aizen reiatsu crush is restricted and eveyone can see and hurt him. Aizen low-godly regen is restricted if needed

Czy-wiesz-ze-Yoda-prawie-zostal-najpotezniejszym-lordem-Sith_article.jpg
d804jtq-86c63556-fb5d-4275-b5e9-2c97b56a7ba6.png
ffDw6h0vuxVmc6aBUGSSRxwFUPXFXwfADf1_6HdVnkM.jpg
dak9ucf-03956213-b041-42ac-9656-562de305699a.jpg
SU1.png
Titan-Cove%255B1%255D.png
Iron_Fist.png
wiiu_thelegendofzeldabreathofthewild_e32016_char_01-3.jpg
main-qimg-714da6af25a727acb6a6e9c31875a2ee-c
99830858.jpg
macho01_ba.jpg
18109181.jpg
wp3015736.jpg
45008c7429eda5eeaf1a87fcd477f4e9.0.png
maxresdefault.jpg
7e87edce9f82dde7908d4a87e69f436e4616d4529dc659b1e1704059f5d14ac4._RI_V_TTW_.png

Funny how you already considering Saitama as loser.

Anyway, Saitama probably dies first.

Then it's between Geese and Macho-Man cause it depends who has better fighting skills.

And then with 3 chars down we can talk about haxy ones.

A lot of the other characters have bright colorful forms, it’s gonna reflect off of lex and saitamas heads and blind everyone leaving them open to attack. And lex is the better fighter than opm so he should win.

It's between FB/Hellbat Bruce vs Warsuit Lex. Imo Lex wins this, he has more experience fighting superman and above level foes and he's arguably the smartest loser here.

If this is purely fun and games, then I will assume Aizen knows all kido as previously implied in lore

Do Lex or Bruce have resistance to all of the senses in their brains being messed with? I actually forgot how large their list of hax and hax resistance is.

I believe so.
If this is purely fun and games, then I will assume Aizen knows all kido as previously implied in lore

Do Lex or Bruce have resistance to all of the senses in their brains being messed with? I actually forgot how large their list of hax and hax resistance is.
Their suits AIs would notify them that what they are seeing isn't real, then add on both of their insane wills AND intellects and they'll be able to compensate and counter

Their suits AIs would notify them that what they are seeing isn't real, then add on both of their insane wills AND intellects and they'll be able to compensate and counter
How would they even know what their suits are trying to tell them if every one of their senses is lying to them and projecting false information though?

Plus Bruce has dealt with Screwcrow and Joker most of his career, mind and sense manipulation isn't new to him.
See this is a much more worrisome. How intense can Scarecrow's illusions get, and are there any ways to get around them? Not to mention Aizen messes with one's perception of time passing.

Aizen also has a giant crowd of people fighting each other and he can easily direct them towards one another, plus Lex in a suit would probably go straight for Bruce in a suit because of his ego. Aizen staying in the background while screwing with everyone else is also a very in-character method of fighting large groups.

For the record I don't entirely believe Aizen can win, but I'm being devil's advocate right now

How would they even know what their suits are trying to tell them if every one of their senses is lying to them and projecting false information though?

See this is a much more worrisome. How intense can Scarecrow's illusions get, and are there any ways to get around them? Not to mention Aizen messes with one's perception of time passing.

Aizen also has a giant crowd of people fighting each other and he can easily direct them towards one another, plus Lex in a suit would probably go straight for Bruce in a suit because of his ego. Aizen staying in the background while screwing with everyone else is also a very in-character method of fighting large groups.

For the record I don't entirely believe Aizen can win, but I'm being devil's advocate right now
It's potent enough to affect Superman and Supergirl.

Back