• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Yhwach fight someone else at least someone with a personality and character
68402e4842e3485eafe173107f2c9179.jpg

The only thing that prevents us from getting Maka vs Ruby is Monty wanting the show to be done before doing the fight but damn who knows how long Rwby will end

Updated a little, still far from complete, though the bingo sheet for Season 9 is in place at the bottom.
The next Soul Eater MU is Maka vs Ruby for sure.
So we won't be seeing Soul Eater for awhile...

Unless Ruby gets buffed to the point where she one-shots the whole Verse, of course.
They could do Orochimaru vs Medusa to fill the Soul Eater gap until they do Ruby vs Maka

I think we are being a bit too cruel with Akuma vs Shao Kahn. I keep re-watching and it's growing on me. I still think it's on the bottom tier of the season, but it does have some value.

Outside the following Big Name Dragon Ball Characters like Cell,Frieza,Trunks Vegeta,Gohan Piccolo,Gogeta,Bardock and 17 are there any other worth a episode on DB like really do?

Only ones i can recall is Hit and Baby Vegeta Maybe Toppo and a lesser extent Jiren
How bout 21 or Zamasu, just zamasu not black

I think we are being a bit too cruel with Akuma vs Shao Kahn. I keep re-watching and it's growing on me. I still think it's on the bottom tier of the season, but it does have some value.
I feel it's moreso average then outright bad it ain't no BatGwen levels of travesty
The background really hurts it
How bout 21 or Zamasu, just zamasu not black
21 arguably could be worth a DB tho frankly scaling could be bit of an issue
Fusion Zamasu has his own moveset n such but his backstory is literally retreading old grounds

Yeah, the only reason Blake vs Mikasa and Akuma vs Shao Kahn seem as bad as they do is mostly because Season 8 has been mostly banger episodes.
Yeah honestly as far as lows goes there not as bad compared to the shitshows we had prior seasons
S8 quality is mostly consistent which last season lacked and hopefully Season 9 can keep up and doesn't regressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back