• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • “What is this feeling coming over me? This wild throbbing in my heart? This rush, this sensation! It's been so long, I’ve forgotten… the exhilaration of a real fight!!”

MadaHA.png

Bakugou vs Yang-MHA W
the yang vs bakugo thread is severely outdated and even in the old thread yang should have won but the majority of her skillset and abilities were never brought up

But this is useing death battle stats so, something like Multi-City Block level to town level and up scales from Masively Hypersonic+ vs city level and up scales from Masively hypersonic+

I heard Bakugo vs Yang was actually pretty close, though he might've gotten buffed since then...
By current feats it’s close but Bakugou takes it.

Bakugou is currently developing a special move that he implies will help him fight against Tomura Shigaraki with All For One. Assuming he fights and harms Tomura with this technique in a future chapter he’ll be able to one shot Yang.

Since DB considers Kaminari lightning speed him and Yang will have comparable speed.

Last edited:
Years ago he had Country+ Level DIO and current DIO was still calced to faster than Bahamut who flew from planet to planet. Then there is his other matches where he explained Hal beating Ben terribly and the real reason why Archie Sonic lost was seriously downplayed and instead he implied Archie Sonic is inconsistent, which is fair, but did absolutely not do that to ******* Flash. Also that one moment in Archie Sonic fight was super dumb. Hell, you could argue it counts for Strange vs Fate, where they capped Strange at SS while Fate got mentions of infinite multiversal.

He has left a bad taste in my mouth. Then this year he has massively referenced Boot meme 4 times already and even made it a merch behind the back of Ben.

In fact, I'm willing to guess Saitama vs Popeye is his favorite this year because Saitama is one of the most wanked characters and him losing to Popeye will certainly satisfy him after he beat Superman in DBX and the fact casuals probably mostly think he would beat Superman.

...I guess this is not bias per say but I dont like this.
I mean most of those were years ago so....

Years ago he had Country+ Level DIO and current DIO was still calced to faster than Bahamut who flew from planet to planet. Then there is his other matches where he explained Hal beating Ben terribly and the real reason why Archie Sonic lost was seriously downplayed and instead he implied Archie Sonic is inconsistent, which is fair, but did absolutely not do that to ******* Flash. Also that one moment in Archie Sonic fight was super dumb. Hell, you could argue it counts for Strange vs Fate, where they capped Strange at SS while Fate got mentions of infinite multiversal.

He has left a bad taste in my mouth. Then this year he has massively referenced Boot meme 4 times already and even made it a merch behind the back of Ben.

In fact, I'm willing to guess Saitama vs Popeye is his favorite this year because Saitama is one of the most wanked characters and him losing to Popeye will certainly satisfy him after he beat Superman in DBX and the fact casuals probably mostly think he would beat Superman.

Man, it is really funny how obsessed people get with Swan, you think they'd have better things to do. Especially getting upset over the Ben 10 stuff, it's a funny meme.

Popeye is too nice on Saitama... or is he suggesting something offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive?

Wonder who they’ll go with for Ladybug
IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg
Fans want Ladybug fight against Randy Cunningham but be as sad as everyone is do not be surprised the crew pits Ladybug against poor Spidey

I think the only major Non Marvel vs DC fights in which the opponent could take the win against a major herald are like, Archie Sonic vs Wally West, Simon v Kyle, and Raidou v Constantine, so after Archie got snubbed I'd imagine the push for Simon v Kyle increased a lot more as well, since DC's win streak continued. Now it's just those final two to get a win on DC.

Not to mention when people started actually looking into the MU beyond just "This character could beat the DC one genuinely" people started to see that the MU itself was rather cool.
Does Handsome Jack vs Two-Face (Post-Crisis) count?
Or most combat butlers who are not Hayate Ayasaki beat Alfred Pennyworth (Post-Crisis)?
Does DC have any notable user akin to their Touhou Project counterparts?

We understand Iceman is OP and must include him (despite how downplayed he is on our site) but why... Weavile? On top of other notable ice type Pokemon like Lapras, Articuno, Regice and Kyurem?

Popeye is too nice on Saitama... or is he suggesting something offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive?

Fans want Ladybug fight against Randy Cunningham but be as sad as everyone is do not be surprised the crew pits Ladybug against poor Spidey

Or most combat butlers who are not Hayate Ayasaki beat Alfred Pennyworth (Post-Crisis)?

We understand Iceman is OP and must include him (despite how downplayed he is on our site) but why... Weavile? On top of other notable ice type Pokemon like Lapras, Articuno, Regice and Kyurem?

Weavile is my favorite pokemon. I've even tried to get some wins on its profile here.

Same. I also really hope Popeye brings Saitama back with spinach. I know they don't do after shots to show what happens once a fight has ended, but I think it would really help with some of the audience's grievances with characters acting out of....well, character.
I think for death it's just needs to be respectful to both we know Popeye isn't the type to go for the Gorey route

Swan is easy to target because well... he is easy target. He is very often on casts. In fact majority of them, no?

This years debate casts have been not as good so Ive been missing them more, but have we ever seen Ultraguy on cast? Have we seen AkumaTh? Swan is very notable ascended fan. Its way harder to find flaws for say Ultraguy because we know significantly less about him. He did Shadow research and made Black vs RF, thats only thing I can remember about him this year. AkumaTH made Sasuke loss which technically was wrong but thats about it for him.

Years ago I saw Ben receive a lot of hate. Waaaay more before research team became as big as it is. While I do criticize Swan, I dont really hate him that much lol Trying to hate DB research as it is now and blame it on "DB" is technically odd because episodes get specific researches. Tho yeah, problem is specifying researcher really is getting into targeting territory which is really bad.

They should let other researchers in cast more often. Or wait shit would that make them easy targets too lol

I don't think so, honestly. Neither really qualify for Herald status I don't think.

Although any win on a DC character is good in general, most people seem to be looking for someone who can topple a DC herald on the show.

Also I'm not aware of any particularly popular Touhou v DC MUs, nor if they'd be a win on Touhou's end either. I do think Touhou is a franchise that could have a shot at taking on a DC herald if an MU IS made tho, due to the franchise's typically absurd haxx.

Where the **** do you get country level dio from and don’t say George Joestar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back