• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preliminary look: When in this form, Sonic is furious, violent, vengeful, and very determined to eliminate his target, to the point where he can potentially overexert himself and die.

Eh, I might have an idea... better MU than Kazuya, perhaps.

ID2_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.png

Id (Xenogears)

• One of these forms has an obsession with 'destroying everything'
  • Both are alternate personalities of the main character (Citan just outright states that Fei has DiD)
  • Both can be interpreted as amps to a base

Beyond that, I'm not familiar with Fleetway Sonic, but it's food for thought.
He doesn't seem to be on this wiki, strangely enough, so I'm not sure how close the MU is stats wise, but the connections seem cool. Though does this character have multiple personalities beyond just the main one, and the alternate destructive/evil one?

Ehh screw it, lets be fair. According to Ultraguy blogs, heres how this seasons research was done by:

Grand:
Yoda
Ryuko
Po
Madara

Kirche:
King Mickey
Heihachi
Mikasa
Batman

Ultraguy:
Shadow
Link
Goku Black
Shao Kahn

Lousy:
Doom
- helped with Steven vs Star QA
Star
DIO
Storm

Akuma/Swan:
Lex

DJTiki:
Geese
Blake
Steven
Cloud
Alucard

Akuma:
IF
Iron-Man
Akuma

Swan:
RF
- helped with DIO vs Al QA

Felicia:
- helped with Heihachi vs Geese QA
Aizen

Where the **** do you get country level dio from and don’t say George Joestar
Swan's old blog.
https://web.archive.org/web/2019021...3/death-prediction-alucard-vs-dio-brando.html

"When combined with his speed during a timestop, the maximum force that Dio can produce is enough to bust a small country, and will grow with every time stop (calc’d to 8.1 teratons, or 39 teratons if you use the better speed feat listed below)."

Swan's old blog.
https://web.archive.org/web/2019021...3/death-prediction-alucard-vs-dio-brando.html

"When combined with his speed during a timestop, the maximum force that Dio can produce is enough to bust a small country, and will grow with every time stop (calc’d to 8.1 teratons, or 39 teratons if you use the better speed feat listed below)."
TBF, that was accepted as a legitimate thing a long time ago in vs debating. At least when I started around here, it took awhile for people to drop that interpretation.

Popeye is too nice on Saitama... or is he suggesting something offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive?

Fans want Ladybug fight against Randy Cunningham but be as sad as everyone is do not be surprised the crew pits Ladybug against poor Spidey

Does Handsome Jack vs Two-Face (Post-Crisis) count?
Or most combat butlers who are not Hayate Ayasaki beat Alfred Pennyworth (Post-Crisis)?
Does DC have any notable user akin to their Touhou Project counterparts?

We understand Iceman is OP and must include him (despite how downplayed he is on our site) but why... Weavile? On top of other notable ice type Pokemon like Lapras, Articuno, Regice and Kyurem?

Handsome jack vs General Ironwood is way better than two face. It has more connections, great banter potential, and is less of a stomp

He doesn't seem to be on this wiki, strangely enough, so I'm not sure how close the MU is stats wise, but the connections seem cool. Though does this character have multiple personalities beyond just the main one, and the alternate destructive/evil one?

Depending on w/ or not you want to include Wave Existence, he goes up to 1-C, but on his own feats he's implied to be around moon level (I actually made a thread about the nature of Xeno scaling):

Id is a form of Fei, the main character of Gears. As noted by the wiki, Fei comprises a few different personalities, and even identities across the canon of Gears (Abel the contact, Kim Kasim, 'The coward', Lacan, and others). Id is his childhood trauma given form, which is why Citan comes out about his condition (and even then, Base Fei himself can be seen to be aggressive). Take this as you will.

I think Boomstick stating the relationship between every Pokemon trainer and their mon is equivalent to a master-slave relationship is the dumbest thing said on the show, ever

You didn't even need to cross this out. PETA was straight up giving this man a *******.

Is there any Death Battle episode when character with way lower AP won?
Do characters with far superior speed and hax count?
Or does a character with standard AP and durability against another with lower standard AP but a weapon with way higher AP count?

(also, Death Battle takes character stats differently from our site, from VSC, from OBD and from others)

Do characters with far superior speed and hax count?
Or does a character with standard AP and durability against another with lower standard AP but a weapon with way higher AP count?

(also, Death Battle takes character stats differently from our site, from VSC, from OBD and from others)
I mean surely its speed or hax that would allow to beat a gap in AP :V

Why Oleander as a for Little Pip? What connections?
  1. MLP Fandom
  2. Video Game based characters (there is a Fallout Equestria video game.)
  3. Unicorns
  4. Both deal with being banished from their homes.
  5. Both deal with Necronomicons and drama surrounding them (Though they take vastly different approaches.)
  6. This last one I'm kinda touchy on regarding Oleander but I remember seeing it said that shes grown addicted to the Unicornomicon. If that's the case they share in dealing with addiction. Though Littlepip overcomes her various addictions by accepting her friends help instead of turning away from everyone.

Jotaro vs Kenshiro be like.
In that episode, they put Jotaro at small building level and Kenshiro at an uncalculated "building" level.

Dig Dug vs Bomberman be like
This is because Death Battle never put Bomberman above Dig Dug in the first place.

In fact:

Death Battle somehow puts She-Ra at a higher AP level than Wonder Woman but let Diana Prince win by far higher speed and dura neg sword.

Or, they give Mikasa's Thunder Spear stronger than Blake's aura but Blake's higher speed let her just dodge or even redirect the spears back to Mikasa.

Bad news: Spinach Popeye may not be tier 4 or even tier 5.
Good news: With transmutation hax (by punching and posing before a physical contact) Popeye still wins no question... Or does OPM has any transmutation hax that Saitama may possibly resist?

S5 is surprisingly bad research in hindsight. Even S6 with its town level Namor.
Boomstick: No kiddin'. The Sub-Mariner is strong enough to match the savage Incredible Hulk, whose lifted a hundred and fifty billion tons of rock for over a minute. If that's not good enough for you, how about the time Namor held up a whole frickin' island all by himself!

Wiz: He's quick enough to catch the Human Torch, absorbed and discharge electricity powerful enough to injure Doctor Doom, took on Thor trident to hammer, survived a mountain falling on him, and even resisted the mind-control powers of the Purple Man. See, Boomstick? In the grand scheme of things, little winged feet aren't so bad when you could have been called Purple Man.
weird when the shit mention for should be above that but S5 shit still left over

Boomstick: No kiddin'. The Sub-Mariner is strong enough to match the savage Incredible Hulk, whose lifted a hundred and fifty billion tons of rock for over a minute. If that's not good enough for you, how about the time Namor held up a whole frickin' island all by himself!

Wiz: He's quick enough to catch the Human Torch, absorbed and discharge electricity powerful enough to injure Doctor Doom, took on Thor trident to hammer, survived a mountain falling on him, and even resisted the mind-control powers of the Purple Man. See, Boomstick? In the grand scheme of things, little winged feet aren't so bad when you could have been called Purple Man.
weird when the shit mention for should be above that but S5 shit still left over
All that proves he's at minimum Mutli Solar System level, where they got town from I'd never know.

Bayonetta was like what moon level? but still lost to Dante. Actually I don't they specified either AP but I do recall that they even admitted Bayonetta has AP feats way higher than Dante, but still lost because she was below Dante in every other stat. Which I don't think was true and I think Dante's regen was wank.

IDK who wins atm, both are superuniversal MFTL apparently and all that garbage

Bayonetta was like what moon level? but still lost to Dante. Actually I don't they specicified either AP but I do recall that even admitted Bayonetta has AP feats way higher than Dante, but still lost because she was below Dante in every other stat. Which I don't think was true and I think Dante's regen was wank.

Then they have Bayonetta hurt by a sword stab, which means Dante can hurt and even kill Bayo if he is faster.

And back then it is Season 3 verdict.

Funny how their research and feat calculation evolved, just to realise that Saitama still cannot defeat Popeye which can be explained even by Season 1 verdict building skills.

Bayonetta was like what moon level? but still lost to Dante. Actually I don't they specified either AP but I do recall that they even admitted Bayonetta has AP feats way higher than Dante, but still lost because she was below Dante in every other stat. Which I don't think was true and I think Dante's regen was wank.

******* raindrops.

Technically Bayo did have AP advantage in that fight tho.

AP doesn't always mean same durability as AP although Dante vs Bayo did not have good verdict lol

"The unholy trinity"

Ah, no one talks about that thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back