• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku Black seeing he's about to get his shit pushed in by Thawne.

88d14a6ff017d85ed3a08bacc377d980.jpg

There are a few issues I have with this episode, mostly in regards to what they included and didn't include, or at the very least brushed under the rug, like deciding that the Hellbat armour is far stronger than the Final Batsuit (honestly I DO kind of agree with this, as we've only ever seen it directly counter the Justice League with specified weapons for them, and physically we can only really scale it to Wonderwoman and Martian Manhunter via direct feats. Meanwhile on the flipside the Hellbat knocked Darkseid on his ass ON Apocalips) Though it should have played more of a factor on the fight itself, than how they just mentioned it in the episode as it was Batman's only real viable wincon outside of the unlikely Omniversal bullet.

For Ironman's side, kind of wish they brought in his other heavy duty armours, like the Phoenix Buster, both Godkillers mark 1+2, Extrembiote Armour, Iron Destroyer and the likes, but that would have been overkill obviously, more importantly though, they didn't really go over Ironman's resistances to mind manip to really show that the Final Batsuit wasn't an option (he has PLENTY of feats, resisting Prof.X, Emma Frost, and even directly countering them and turning their mind manip on themselves too) But the major mistep I think is them not even mentioned proper calcs for Ironman's speeds, we only get a reference to standard armours casually being MHS+ and his AI reacting in Picoseconds, outside of that, they just kind of...say that suits like Godbuster is just as fast as Darkseid via Celestial Scaling...which yeah, I can agree with that but a bit strange nonetheless.

The fight itself was fun, they played with each others personalities pretty well and boy did we get a TON of Ironman suits in the fight which was fun too, really the only issue I had was how short it was, and we didn't really get any grandscale stuff I was hoping for with them using their BIGGEST BADDEST SUITS, they could have even used Sol's Hammer to destroy a planet at the very least...instead of like destroying a city block LMFAO overall it was an alright premier ep, give it a 7.5/10

Also......next TIME HUH.....

There are a few issues I have with this episode, mostly in regards to what they included and didn't include, or at the very least brushed under the rug, like deciding that the Hellbat armour is far stronger than the Final Batsuit (honestly I DO kind of agree with this, as we've only ever seen it directly counter the Justice League with specified weapons for them, and physically we can only really scale it to Wonderwoman and Martian Manhunter via direct feats. Meanwhile on the flipside the Hellbat knocked Darkseid on his ass ON Apocalips) Though it should have played more of a factor on the fight itself, than how they just mentioned it in the episode as it was Batman's only real viable wincon outside of the unlikely Omniversal bullet.

For Ironman's side, kind of wish they brought in his other heavy duty armours, like the Phoenix Buster, both Godkillers mark 1+2, Extrembiote Armour, Iron Destroyer and the likes, but that would have been overkill obviously, more importantly though, they didn't really go over Ironman's resistances to mind manip to really show that the Final Batsuit wasn't an option (he has PLENTY of feats, resisting Prof.X, Emma Frost, and even directly countering them and turning their mind manip on themselves too) But the major mistep I think is them not even mentioned proper calcs for Ironman's speeds, we only get a reference to standard armours casually being MHS+ and his AI reacting in Picoseconds, outside of that, they just kind of...say that suits like Godbuster is just as fast as Darkseid via Celestial Scaling...which yeah, I can agree with that but a bit strange nonetheless.

The fight itself was fun, they played with each others personalities pretty well and boy did we get a TON of Ironman suits in the fight which was fun too, really the only issue I had was how short it was, and we didn't really get any grandscale stuff I was hoping for with them using their BIGGEST BADDEST SUITS, they could have even used Sol's Hammer to destroy a planet at the very least...instead of like destroying a city block LMFAO overall it was an alright premier ep, give it a 7.5/10

Also......next TIME HUH.....
Yeah. We all know who would win. Before Death Battle could get a DC L against non-Marvel character, they just let these matchup to be aired first.

Unofficial Z2 Goku Black doesn't look good since they're edited SSJ Goku sprites, and even official Z2 Goku Black would look weird next to the mvc styled Flash so probs EB

This is now relevant again lol
This is now needing a renewal lmao

BTW which Internet personality loves using Reverse Flash as a portrait/avatar? I know Chuck the Cyber Cuck has Goku Black.

2 weeks later everyone will be Oh YeAh.

If what argued in Batman vs Iron Man is legit, does that mean Apocalypse should win over Black Adam?
And should Cable defeat pre-Waverider Booster Gold? Given Cable defeated Apocalypse? (And has Booster Gold defeated Black Adam before?)

If what argued in Batman vs Iron Man is legit, does that mean Apocalypse should win over Black Adam?
And should Cable defeat pre-Waverider Booster Gold? Given Cable defeated Apocalypse? (And has Booster Gold defeated Black Adam before?)
Kinda Apples and Oranges here
So do we know who wins in Macho Aids man? I think I might go with koolaid man because reality warping is a feat he has, i think
Macho man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back