• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I said it as a joke, cuz at the end of the day Konosuba is a comedy too and pointing out these sorta things is funny
Yeah.

Back then Usagi Tsukino is a nasty teenage girl but then she transforms to Sailor Moon and you know what you get.

Reasking from that Accuracy thread, if Lex losing to Tony is valid despite stat advantage due to his personality... is that really the only match like that in DB? Are there no other arrogant characters that can lose despite their stat advantage? Its not talked much but technically DB does consider personalities as a factor in DBs.
Personality is a thing only if it matters not in the big picture.
Like in Black Panther vs Batman, Bruce not Willi to use a gun only matters if the opponent's armor can no-sell a gun fire and explosive batarangs are not enough to stop that vibranium suit and while Batman is Martian Manhunter+ Darkseid tier Black Panther is Living Tribunal tier

In BP vs Bats it doesn't quite matter as DB didn't even give Bats anything that could manage BP's armor normally. That whole gun there is weird because they implied Bats would HAVE TO build a "gun" even though being a "gun" shouldn't matter more than being able to bypass BP's armor in the first place.

You know its funny how during S5 I thought it was pretty good researched season but in hindsight its kinda not exactly. Most of the winners are right but verdict are kinda flawed.

For The Emperor of Mankind VS Dark Schneider, its more the contrast rather than the actual connection, DS its basically considered the Antichrist of his verse while GEOM its the messiah figure of the series, and also because both are really OP and they don't have much better options.
I heard Jedah as an option for DS, i don't get the connections tho

Kid Buu is cocky (he plays around with others), Deadpool is pretty cocky (thinks his regen will save his ass from his opponent dmg), Heihachi is cocky too (got greedy in a 3 way fight only to end up the 1st to be defeated), Shao Kahn is cocky (self explanatory, trait in both games and lore)

Could be more, but those came in mind

Not my blog but really no
Connections be decent but no one cares much about DQ
Poor Dragon Quest.
Few Americans care about Dragon Quest.
Fewer people care about The Luminary. Not even when he appears in the men's sumo match.

I guess Rean Schwarzer gets lucky enough he can possibly fight (and kill) Byleth Eisner in future Death Battle should the show runs long enough.

Wondering if they will mention Boomstick forced to kill one of his ex-wives in mentioning that speed feat.

Do you guys think we'll ever get an army vs army fight like this?

yndfhudr7sa71.png

Maybe put the Star Trek: Generations, Space Nine, and Voyager cast against Tarkin, Thawn, Vader, and other Imperials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back