• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC they buy universal, and that's all I know.

Not sure if that means baseline universal, Heaven volume scaling universal (scaling to Amitabha + Tenshi shaking the Heavens), high universal (Kaguya's infinite corridor and Miko's absorption of it), or what, but it means I can at least somewhat trust them with whatever stats they give in a Touhou episode

So anything intresting from the Cast?
Everyone of note:
  • They confirmed earlier episodes had less refined research/mostly weren’t meant to be taken seriously
  • They discussed episodes that were difficult to produce as well as their favorite episodes
  • Goku nor Superman was even mentioned once despite the thumbnail lol

Honestly if we ranked Sonic characters by the quality of the sprite fights their get, Shadow would actually be 1st in that regard although I have seen a couple sprite fights that use Silvers, Sonics and Knuxs abilities in very creative ways.

Unfortunately Blaze sprite fights are somewhat rare.
Shadow and Sonic are the most common especially Shadow case given his arsenal

I would like to introduce you all to one of my new favorite characters that I've never actually properly consumed media they're a part of, Doombot. And with that comes a chance to make a matchup for him.

TheBattleIsServed.jpg

Doombot vs Dystnine
(Avengers AI/Runaways vs Gunvolt Chronicles)​
  • Both are one of a group of mass-produced robots that have a major difference separating them from the rest of their kind (Doombot was reprogrammed by Hank Pym, while Dystnine developed a Septima and emotions)​
  • Both are robotic butlers who are members of teams of superpowered individuals (The Runaways and The Falcons)​
  • Both are just, like, REALLY ******* tall (6'7" and 6'8" respectively)​
  • Listen it just vibes okay leave me alone​

Last edited:
I would like to introduce you all to one of my new favorite characters that I've never actually properly consumed media they're a part of, Doombot. And with that comes a chance to make a matchup for him.

TheBattleIsServed.jpg

Doombot vs Dystnine
(Avengers AI/Runaways vs Gunvolt Chronicles)​
  • Both are one of a group of mass-produced robots that have a major difference separating them from the rest of their kind (Doombot was reprogrammed by Hank Pym, while Dystnine developed a Septima and emotions)​
  • Both are robotic butlers who are members of teams of superpowered individuals (The Runaways and The Falcons)​
  • Both are just, like, REALLY ******* tall (6'7" and 6'8" respectively)​
  • Listen it just vibes okay leave me alone​
I never thought I'd see the day where DOOMBOT of all characters got a matchup...

Alright doing a Pro's n Cons of Blaze Mu
dekgy4f-aa31a4aa-ac61-4717-a708-10f7ffc6213f.jpg

vs Starfire

Pros:
  • Animation Potential plays to both characters strengths for a high fast paced fight
  • Music Potential is high (Sonic Rush+TT Theme)
  • could make for fun interactions if DB choose to go with the animated series portrayal of Starfire
Cons:
  • Sonic L
  • DC Wins LOL schtick discourse
ddygfad-9bc50a73-c0ae-4a61-80a9-fc370303c8cd.png

vs Sailor Mars
Pros:
  • Arguably Debatable
  • Animation Potential can work with the right mindset
  • Eternal Mars vs Burning Blaze can be fun for the climax
  • Sailor Moon+Sonic OST does have potential
  • Can make for fun interactions
Cons:
  • possible Sonic L
  • Animation Potential isn't fully strong
  • Toei (or fake Toei) copyright bs
deh0u9c-dce32b39-1ed0-4e98-96d8-078f74be639b.jpg

Vs Caulifla

Pros:
  • Animation Potential for it is there
  • Banter can be fun
Cons:
  • Sonic L
  • Caulifla in general brings nothing to DB
  • Blaze has better
  • MU is largely unintresting
dedr0ag-6bef5eb1-a6d3-41f2-b68f-4f9940806d4b.png

Vs Daisy
Pros:
  • Interactions can be fun
  • Sonic W
Cons:
  • pointless Sonic vs Mario rivalry MU
  • Daisy in general brings nothing to DB
  • Daisy doesn't have anything that can be used for reference for animation and lacks material

Last edited:
Doesn’t seem like this channel does researched fights. Looks like it’s just for fun.
Actually some of them are. (I'm not even kidding because I kind of know the animator myself, he is a close brazilian friend that I had contact with in a while ago through some servers)
Did the fight actually acknowledge Sakuya's time stop resist? Unbelievably based.
It did, there was a exact scene where she was able to break out of Shadow's chaos control in the middle of the fight before he turned Super and screwed her.

vs Sailor Mars
Pros:
  • Arguably Debatable
  • Animation Potential can work with the right mindset
  • Eternal Mars vs Burning Blaze can be fun for the climax
  • Sailor Moon+Sonic OST does have potential
  • Can make for fun interactions
Cons:
  • possible Sonic L
  • Animation Potential isn't fully strong
For Blaze I think this is kind of the best bet I would have for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back