• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Scourge only had 1 issue and 1 extra panel of appearances, so thats awkward.

Tbh true realistically Archie Sonic also doesnt have easy access to Super forms but no one would like that lol

Oh hell yeah, Archie Sonics things are being OP and Penders stuff. But true objectively he probably shouldn't get Super forms if we are truly fair.
Why tho? I don’t see anything in the rules that would prohibit Sonic Super Forms?
IMG_1228.png

Why tho? I don’t see anything in the rules that would prohibit Sonic Super Forms?
IMG_1228.png
Oh no, its the fact that Archie Sonic technically never had consistent method of obtaining Super forms. He never carried Emeralds in pocket that often or huge amounts of Rings.

Conversely, Game Sonic has collected them far more and even Unleashed intro showed him having them, making it technically more reasonable to give it to him.

I'm just being technical asshole here lol
If consistency was a bigger factor a lot of things would change.

I'm trying to recall Archie forms so correct me if sth is wrong.

Funny enough I think 1st Super Sonic appearance would allow it? Sonic went to Special Zone ez peasy and went Super to beat a lizard. Dunno was the portal there open.

Those Super Emerald forms were one-off mostly and appeared only with Super Emerald, which he didnt keep.

Ultra Sonic was when Nate had stored thousands of rings.

Adventure Arc didnt have Sonic actively collect them or even keep Emeralds.

ADAM is the one who brought all Emeralds and used that as an advantage and then they were flew off to new Special Zone, where he never got them all and even gave 1 Emerald to Sally's dad.

He used energy from time when Eggman used Genesis Waves, twice.

Worlds Unite was weird and was selfretconned.

I guess I did forget that last appearance the team did collect them, but they originally kept them in a vault and due to cancellation we dont know if they disappeared.

So I guess if you are lenient the post-reboot actually has argument, but generally Archie Sonic rarely went Super.

Sonic just goes and collects seven Emeralds in the Universalamander fight and Super Sonic vs Hyper Knuckles special. In the Post-Genesis continuity the events of all the games took place so meh. Also Sonic uses the Super Emeralds again in the Perfect Chaos incident.

I don’t think “rarely used X” means much. Off the top of my head Thanos doesn’t regularly carry all six Infinity Stones on him, Iron Man’s Godbuster and Batman’s Hellbat certainly aren’t standard, and Mario’s Retry Clock that renders him practically unbeatable is apparently exclusive to one game.

I don’t think “rarely used X” means much. Off the top of my head Thanos doesn’t regularly carry all six Infinity Stones on him, Iron Man’s Godbuster and Batman’s Hellbat certainly aren’t standard, and Mario’s Retry Clock that renders him practically unbeatable is apparently exclusive to one game.
Oh no, those are also very fair points and similar to this argument.

But as I said, DB isn't too keen on consistency.

Tho I do understand. Imagine if they didnt give Thanos IG. After those mega hit movies thatd be a mistake.

Also good corrections on Archie Stuff too.

EDIT: Although I did rather mean "can character reasonable use this ability/item". Just because its rarely used wouldnt disqualify it automatically.

Sonic just goes and collects seven Emeralds in the Universalamander fight and Super Sonic vs Hyper Knuckles special. In the Post-Genesis continuity the events of all the games took place so meh. Also Sonic uses the Super Emeralds again in the Perfect Chaos incident.

Even with stones Darkseid effortlessly defeated Thanos. Thanos could never destroy his true form.

How many episodes of current season are still left? We currently have 13 real episodes (and 1 non-serious), being Yoda vs Mickey, Shadow vs Ryuko, Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom, Heihachi vs Geese, Blake vs Mikasa, Iron Fist vs Po, Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly, Link vs Cloud, Batman vs Iron Man, Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash, Dio vs Alucard, Akuma vs Shao Kahn and Korra vs Storm, with next one being Madara vs Aizen? Is there a episode left after next one? Who you want to see?

My favourites this year (so far)

3rd: Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom: Cool, well-made action, and pretty tense.

2nd: Iron Fist vs Po, fun, well-animated, Po had many powers that i didin't know about from TV show.

1st: Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly, funny and colorful, well-made action, Star won, who is still better written than Steven (althought her writing is also pretty awful at times and is a self-insert of the creator of the show.)

On a related note I just realized (Modern) Dragon Ball episodes (Hulk vs Broly, Reverse-Flash vs Black, Galaxia vs Beerus) are consistently super good

Guys what if Superman vs Goku 3 is our season finale? How will you react?
Well, both Superman vs Goku episodes are age-restricted, because they were made earlier than Mario vs Sonic remake (which i don't understand why that happened? Youtube allows much more violent and gory stuff without age-restriction than early 7-minute Death Battle episodes from 2010.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back