• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vitiate_vs_yhwach_by_kenshinryougi_deuqpyd-pre.jpg
boros_vs_fu_by_connordiesel_deu3w6e-pre.jpg
detbcrg-6a4930cf-c2fd-4a54-86af-389ef49a3fed.jpg
mewtwo_vs_tetsuo_by_kenshinryougi_dev45a8-pre.jpg

Vile has Ride Armor to fix that, and also Ridley hunches over immensely all the time. Not to mention Ridley literally constantly fights shorter people.

Also DB can, and hear me out, just make Ridley a bit closer to his Smash Bros size.

Edit: Also I have literally zero idea where you got this height from, Ridley's height changes in every game I'm pretty sure.

Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto or Lucy Heartfilia
A small chance Samus Aran vs Mega Man X
Oh Ridley vs Vile or Vilgax or Aerodactyl
Blaze / Starfire / Sailor Mars (2 out of 3)
Spider-Man Battle Royale
Randy Cunningham vs Ladybug
Shulk vs Lightning
Byleth vs Rean or just any matchup actually with Fire Emblem
Oh save Kitana for Kasumi.

With Jojo anime ahead I would assume a matchup with Jolyne Cujoh, Emporio Alniño, Enrico Pucci and Weather Report... in Season 10
Emporio literally has no fighting capabilities

Vile has Ride Armor to fix that, and also Ridley hunches over immensely all the time. Not to mention Ridley literally constantly fights shorter people.

Also DB can, and hear me out, just make Ridley a bit closer to his Smash Bros size.

Edit: Also I have literally zero idea where you got this height from, Ridley's height changes in every game I'm pretty sure.
Or here’s a better idea. Make it a 3D fight and use Ridleys smash model

Out of curiosity, who wins in Rayquaza vs Bahamut and Kars vs Meruem? I’d assume Rayquaza and Kars
Kars is faster than meruem and can one shot him and can tank most of his attacks if not all of them. Ray vs baham is a bit more tricky. I am including all of bahamuts forms from 7 and rayquaza can mega evolve without a trainer. I’m not sure about stats. Db calced exaflare at 140 exatons but I don’t know if that’s bahamuts strongest feat. I believe ray is faster due to scaling to sogaleo and lunala but I’m not sure who wins

Unironically using 1 million decibel statement to make Cyborg multi-universal (in a bad way). Its blatant wank because, shocker, the multiverse was not broken after he fired that attack. They'd prolly justify it tho via other shit too.
Any real or perceived inconsistencies will be handwaved away via some in-universe sci-fi bullshit or reference to the "area of effect" fallacy. You know this. I know this. Everyone here knows this.

I know its ******* bullshit that multiversal attack not destroying one is hand waved off because "its fiction lol" as if we dont try to use real world logic on fiction in an attempt to wank nigh everything.

Also ******* Batgod was next to him god damn it, and hell it was used against Owlman, isnt he a version of Bats? lol

Unironically using 1 million decibel statement to make Cyborg multi-universal (in a bad way). Its blatant wank because, shocker, the multiverse was not broken after he fired that attack. They'd prolly justify it tho via other shit too.
1 million decibels would break all reality, since decibles scale logimatrically. That was propably just a joke.

Any how, for size shenanigans we already have had Kirby cast. I made rough estimates while back on Kirby size differences in DB and well...

pinksize.png
wdsize.png

I tried to predict Yoda vs MK, so here is that too:
size.png

How bad would be the size difference between Zero and Meta Knight?
Is there size for Zero? Closest real info is Mega Man at 132 cm versus MK's 20 cm (screw inches lol), Zero had some site reference 174 cm.

So roughly

mkzsize.png

Wait....how...?
Kirby is 8 inches so about 20 cm.

Majin Buu Fat is BIG, bigger than Piccolo. Dedede is 1.5 to 2x Kirby and Wario is about 150ism cm if I recall. Yoda is 66 cm.

So MK is about 1/3rd of Yoda and Zero is about 8-9 MKs if we use 174 cm estimate for Zero.

It won't let me view it. Can you give the connections?
Connections between Scourge and Xeno Turles:

• Both are lookalike evil versions of the main character who utilize existential items for powered up forms of themselves.
  • They lead a group of 'allies' used as pawns to only fortify their own power and reach their goals.
  • Their super forms mirror that of the protags (Goku at the time utilized Kaio-ken, a form that boosts your power several times over at the risk of destroying your own body, while Turles had the fruit from the tree of might, something that does the exact same thing but only depending on how much you consume at a time. Yatta yatta you already know Scourge's Super Form literally being Sonic's but a different color).
  • They're defeated because of how cocky they are, a folly to their personalities.
  • Xeno Turles adds the connections of not only being what an evil variation of the protag would be but also being from an alternate universe, enhancing the evil form reflection (Legendary Evil Saiyan, and Super Scourge).
  • They also have forms from legendary items in their respective verses (Dark Dragon Ball and Anarchy Beryl).
  • Both of them are similar in the fact that they wish to be the the king/ruler of their universe.
  • Both also ended up being saved by Mad Doctors (Fu and Finitevus) and willingly helped them in their plans of gathering energy and conquering the universe.

Any how, for size shenanigans we already have had Kirby cast. I made rough estimates while back on Kirby size differences in DB and well...

pinksize.png
wdsize.png

I tried to predict Yoda vs MK, so here is that too:
size.png

Is there size for Zero? Closest real info is Mega Man at 132 cm versus MK's 20 cm (screw inches lol), Zero had some site reference 174 cm.

So roughly

mkzsize.png

Kirby is 8 inches so about 20 cm.

Majin Buu Fat is BIG, bigger than Piccolo. Dedede is 1.5 to 2x Kirby and Wario is about 150ism cm if I recall. Yoda is 66 cm.

So MK is about 1/3rd of Yoda and Zero is about 8-9 MKs if we use 174 cm estimate for Zero.
Jesus there that ******* small?

Connections between Scourge and Xeno Turles:

• Both are lookalike evil versions of the main character who utilize existential items for powered up forms of themselves.
  • They lead a group of 'allies' used as pawns to only fortify their own power and reach their goals.
  • Their super forms mirror that of the protags (Goku at the time utilized Kaio-ken, a form that boosts your power several times over at the risk of destroying your own body, while Turles had the fruit from the tree of might, something that does the exact same thing but only depending on how much you consume at a time. Yatta yatta you already know Scourge's Super Form literally being Sonic's but a different color).
  • They're defeated because of how cocky they are, a folly to their personalities.
  • Xeno Turles adds the connections of not only being what an evil variation of the protag would be but also being from an alternate universe, enhancing the evil form reflection (Legendary Evil Saiyan, and Super Scourge).
  • They also have forms from legendary items in their respective verses (Dark Dragon Ball and Anarchy Beryl).
  • Both of them are similar in the fact that they wish to be the the king/ruler of their universe.
  • Both also ended up being saved by Mad Doctors (Fu and Finitevus) and willingly helped them in their plans of gathering energy and conquering the universe.
Huh. So now the question is "is Scourge just as broken as Archie Sonic"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back