• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaling can be tricky and yeah not fan of modern DB scaling that much.

Damn lightning and lasers.

Though its just me grown to like more strict stats as to avoid wanking.

In your dreams he might've. Its more than just Swan on that research team that came to this conclusion buddy, but sure. You just keep thinking that if it makes you feel better.
The World's punches are nowhere near that strong. Before you say "Diamond teeth," diamonds don't withstand blunt force that well

so Kakashi vs Obi-Wan wasn't well liked here? I thought it went overboard with memes and EU stuff, but I liked the fight and episode

So we're no longer talking in spoilers anymore?

So with AkumaKhan likely a 3D fight, this means Korra vs Rey will be sprites which makes the fight even more "lamer". I was actually somewhat excited for it.

Obi vs Kaka had most dislikes out of S7. I think some didn't like not giving Kaka his biggest stuff and some didn't like EU use and some thought it was too memey with Obi lines.

So with AkumaKhan likely a 3D fight, this means Korra vs Rey will be sprites which makes the fight even more "lamer". I was actually somewhat excited for it.
Or SFM/Blender team?

Watching the guy above you lose his shit and downplaying the shit out of Dio is funny as **** as well.
I'm not downplaying DIO. I know how fast he is, how strong he is, and how tough he is. Although I don't have exact math.
In terms of singular attack strength, Dio is strong enough to casually gib a man. The World's punches are strong enough to leave sizeable dents in a solid mass of metal
In terms of speed, DIO himself isn't too fast in terms of actual movement speed, but the World is mad fast, able to leave tens of afterimages with it's punches. Most people can leave a mild afterimage with a punch, but this is something else.
Toughness is interesting. Dio is pretty much just human in terms of physical toughness, but what counts as a "Lethal" injury to him is a much more narrow term. Stuff that would easily kill a normal person isn't too much of a problem for him.
DIO is a nightmare to deal with, but he's not as strong as this battle makes him out to be.

I'm still a wee bit skeptical on the battleship feat, mainly because Alucard in character is one to receive damage and heal from it rather then tanking it all together. And he's been shredded by much weaker things like guns and panzer rockets so either Alucard can manually control his durability or it doesn't matter to Alucard becaude in his world damage to him is practically a joke

I'm still a wee bit skeptical on the battleship feat, mainly because Alucard in character is one to receive damage and heal from it rather then tanking it all together. And he's been shredded by much weaker things like guns and panzer rockets so either Alucard can manually control his durability or it doesn't matter to Alucard becaude in his world damage to him is practically a joke
Still worse than what DIO can put out. Mach 3 battleship piercing rounds. Alucard caught one in his teeth

Right, well alright then.
Anyways so non spoiler question here, does anyone think that RF vs Goku Black was a better fight or one of the previous fights? This fight was decent but lacked a lot of the oomph sound effects I expect from previous fights

Right, well alright then.
Anyways so non spoiler question here, does anyone think that RF vs Goku Black was a better fight or one of the previous fights? This fight was decent but lacked a lot of the oomph sound effects I expect from previous fights
I say Goku Black vs Thawne is Easily the best fight of the second Half where Dio vs Alucard comes in Second
Batman vs IronMan was fine but felt like alot more could've been done
Don't get me started on the joke fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back