• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20211024_154310.png

dumb game, but try to guess who this is a matchup tierlist for, the top one might give it away

what did they even use to calc dio punches being miniature nukes? How tough was that road roller? Why did dio knives not penetrate a manga? How did he get cut by falling glass with his durability?

20211024_154310.png

dumb game, but try to guess who this is a matchup tierlist for, the top one might give it away

Sure it's my Xenotard side speaking, but could I make an argument for Shion Uzuki?

I'm currently taking notes for my Xenosaga retrospective video (Coming soontm), and I'm balls deep in that ******* "time travel-but-not-really" section of III. Also I see Dr. Maruki, and think 'mental psychology' and Zamazu smells of time travel, so there's that.

what did they even use to calc dio punches being miniature nukes? How tough was that road roller? Why did dio knives not penetrate a manga? How did he get cut by falling glass with his durability?
Plot induced stupidity for the road roller literally earlier in the Manga there's shit like Star Platinum busting a hole in the ground to fit four grown ass men or uppercutting Hierophant Green in the school or Dark Blue Moon creating a whirlpool or Wheel of Fortune busting through rock or some shit and gets a buff since SP gets scaling from shit like Stone Free from Part 6.

Don't even question knives not penetrating the manga when the knives deadass stops right in front of Jotaro for some reason.

Sure it's my Xenotard side speaking, but could I make an argument for Shion Uzuki?

I'm currently taking notes for my Xenosaga retrospective video (Coming soontm), and I'm balls deep in that ******* "time travel-but-not-really" section of III. Also I see Dr. Maruki, and think 'mental psychology' and Zamazu smells of time travel, so there's that.
20211024_154431.png

Not quite
But maybe yours is a better matchup

No, bit that could work for either the one and the actual opponent
Fiamma I actually kinda like with Pucci, since both try to reach heaven in their own way, and both have ties to the Church and faith.

Although I suppose the whole "One Above God" aim works better with Dio's "Over Heaven" spiel.

Although neither he or Kamisato are my "Ones" for Pucci.

Even with our own profiles he decisively takes this, literally every one here and on the G1 blog knew he was taking this.
So IG there is Swan-wank and Swan-downplay at the same time...
But yeah muda muda the body of Alucard should still eradicate his reserve of souls fast enough to risk going Level 0.

And is such intangibility passive at all and cannot be intervened by another such intangibility user? (Totally referring to a character not coming to the next MU)
Isn't that literal lost media?
1. The lost OVA
2. I just made a Stone Ocean reference. Someone mind giving me scans to work on something?
It wouldn't be Dio vs Alucard if it wasn't weirdly homoerotic.
You mentioned it: Dio and Alucard is voiced by the same Japanese voice actors who voice Kururu and Giroro respectively.
Probably yes in terms of how they treated Jotaro's stats but Ken still can beat Jotaro
Well Kenshiro still has the travel speed and range to surround and carpet bombard Jotaro. And the Musou Tensei is still there.

And country to multi-continent level Kenshiro still means the durability level is still massive.

God people have an unhealthy obsession with Swan. Not everything you dislike you can start blaming him for.
Speaking of writers of Death Battle, should Lousy, Genevieve or even Ben himself be more liable to skepticism, criticism or even something worse? And even they have redeemable moments.

what is with this season and having meme worthy hand drawn faces? That face Alucard gives at the end was the highlight of this fight
I can wait for someone to crop that out.
We have had King Mickey, Ryuko, Mikasa, Reverse-Flash, and more... And this.

Nothing can surpass Eobard Thawne being Eobard Thawne, that moment was the topping on top of the delicious cake known as that fight
Yeah.

Oh the Flash characters. We have Barry Allen, Wally West, and Eobard Thawne. They got represented well (with Barry being "slightly downplayed" just for the sake of making vs Quicksilver more interesting).

See if Hunter Zolomon can top that in future seasons. Against Hit, Scourge or Homura.

Or can Mojo (PPGZ) kill Gorilla Grodd?

Fiamma I actually kinda like with Pucci, since both try to reach heaven in their own way, and both have ties to the Church and faith.

Although I suppose the whole "One Above God" aim works better with Dio's "Over Heaven" spiel.

Who is your one lut of curiosity

Speaking of Pucci, is Ororo Munroe vs Domenico Pucci still the most requested Storm matchup? And how does each scaling goes now?

I'm not sure, it would be cool to see it and the opinion of the Jojo fanbase on it
Omega mutant Storm should break through Weather's atmospheric shields easily. However, HWR is more versatile with his weather control options and can ignore dura in many ways.
Storm should take it tho since she likely has fought some herald or celestial at some point like everyone else.

Kirei personally.

• Corruptor - Dio/Gilgamesh
  • Both are shitty excuses for Priests
  • Both wish to bring forth a miracle of sorts (heaven, or new life... well kinda)
  • Both have a personal, yet loosely attached relationship to the protagonists (Pucci, is Dio's bff, but never met the crew befofe. Kirei was Kiritsugu's kinda nemesis, and Shirou's antithedis, yet never met him before the story).
  • Both use knives of sorts

And there is more.

Kirei personally.

• Corruptor - Dio/Gilgamesh
  • Both are shitty excuses for Priests
  • Both wish to bring forth a miracle of sorts (heaven, or new life... well kinda)
  • Both have a personal, yet loosely attached relationship to the protagonists (Pucci, is Dio's bff, but never met the crew befofe. Kirei was Kiritsugu's kinda nemesis, and Shirou's antithedis, yet never met him before the story).
  • Both use knives of sorts

And there is more.
Just affirming: you mean Kirei Kotomine vs Enrico Pucci right? Yeah this is better than Pucci or Kirei vs Takuto Maruki.

So I found a leak, don't click if you wanna avoid spoilers. Pls put spoiler tags when discussing the upcoming Death Battle until it comes out.

DIO won.

Akuma vs Shao Kahn is next. Not really interested in this one tbh (Cause I don't know either)

Last edited:
I think that's only environmental destruction
For Weather Report, its ED should also scale to its non-punch AP since it can use hurricanes, high speed winds etc. offensively. As Heavy Weather Report, all its AP, AoE and control parameters drastically increase as well enabling it to destroy the ozone layer. Which, btw, isn't implied to be the upper limit of its capabilities.

Let's just thank DB for not scaling DIO to this cuz that feat goes into Gigatons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back