• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not how Alucards souls work, they're like extra lives in a vidoe game not like one large health bar. Also no Non-Physical Interaction wouldn't make him win, being able to touch his mist form doesn't mean he can kill him in that state
and that's how Death Battle defined Alucard's souls, as extra lives. In the verdict, they said that because of Dio's time stop and AP advantage he could kill Alucard millions of times in quick succession, making waste to Alucard's souls.

I mean, yeah win reason wasn't as good. Lame reasoning.

Tbh I'd prolly prefer Al win. Sure 4Chan misery might seem fun... but we get Swan wank his favorites. That's kinda worse.

Tbh I'd prolly prefer Al win. Sure 4Chan misery might seem fun... but we get Swan wank his favorites. That's kinda worse.
Honestly I'm fine with poeple saying Dio can win but the blatant swan wank and not understanding how dio's powers work is just bad.

Wouldn’t he burn through them quickly due to his Combat Speed being 1500 times greater than light?
how does being faster make Alucard use more than 1 soul to come back to life? Does dio being fast make Alucard regenerate faster? So dio killing Alucard 3 million times in a muda barrage makes sense now? I dont get it.

“DIO had Large Town level stats and City level lazers with 1500 FTL combat speed with Timestop that increases every time he uses it so he can basically can kill Alucard in one night vs Alucard city block stats and MHS speed”

Reasoning wasn’t good enough?

like if you disagree with the number that’s fine. But there reasoning made sense

even if thats the case. It would take dio possibly weeks to burn through all of alucards souls.
Not really, Alucard pops like a balloon to every single strike Dio and his stand nail on him, and can throw millions of punches a second, let alone with his Time Stop, and even if he didn't go Level 0, his time stop extends EVERY time he uses it, someone even did the math and it'd end up eventually end up being weeks long per stop, more than enough time

“DIO had Large Town level stats and City level lazers with 1500 FTL combat speed with Timestop that increases every time he uses it so he can basically can kill Alucard in one night vs Alucard city block stats and MHS speed”

Reasoning wasn’t good enough?

like if you disagree with the number that’s fine. But there reasoning made sense
Doing the cliche "can hit 3 million times relatively quickly" is dumb and eye laserl feat was really high.

Not that he even needed that, but ehh I didn't like this as the winning reason, even if otherwise stats advantage is real.

Swan's been writer for some episodes with(personally) not so good writing and he is credited for research.

We can criticize him lol

Remember when Ben got a lot of blame in early seasons.

When DB has a result you don't like.

Swan.png

Can you name these?
I can only recall like 2-3
Kars pointblank UV feat
Joseph reacting to the Red Stone
Kars outspeeding his own source of light
Silver Chariot vs Hangman
SilverChariot vs The Sun (The stand not the star)
Red Hot Chili Peppers and Star Platinum blitzing him.
and then all of the guidebook statements explicitly stating these are all actual lightspeed or faster than light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back