• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to defend VBW's standards here, but doesn't it seem a wee bit harsh to hate on them due to different scaling and opinions? Yes there is quite a bit of elitism on here for sure, but fiction is subjective at the end of the day so IDK what the huss up is all about it
Yes but debates in of themselves are something that usually gets heated due to differing opinions regardless of the subject at hand. That's just the way people are unfortunately.

Except he has another trump card: The Cat. That can ensure he will never lose - that is assuming he would use it properly.

Also Dio kills no level 0 Al by repeatingly kill him. And that ultimately Alucard runs out of his soul stocks. Pre-Schrodinger Alucard that is.
Alucard didn't absorb Schroedinger until the end of the series. Even Schroedinger didn't die until he wanted to. And honestly, I'd count Schroedinger as Alucard's regen at this point. The idea of him being a familiar doesn't seem likely. The whole reason he couldn't identify himself was because he was no longer an individual. Alucard says to Integra that he destroyed all his souls "except for one", or "except for me", depending on translation. And imagery shows all the different lines (representing souls) vanishing until only one remains. It seems to me that if Schroedinger was still a familiar there'd still be two souls, and the major said that Alucard had assimilated Schroedinger's characteristics. It seems likely that Schroedinger is gone and Alucard has just assimilated his abilities. That would fit with him still having the same form despite his shapeshifting ability being an ability that he needed his other powers for. His "base form" is not his true form in any sense of the word. It's a form he intentionally changed into.

And yes, if it's Pre-Schroedinger then Dio has the obvious MUDA MUDA MUDA win con, pitted against Alucard's mind hax win con. I don't know who should win, much less who Death Battle will pick.

Oops, forgot about that. But if he healed, then I guess Alucard's regen neg didn't work. The higher calibre rounds later did break his arms tho, inconsistency maybe?
It was the Jackal that was made to kill Anderson. And he couldn't seem to regen his shredded arm after being hit by it. But that might be damage level rather than regen negation. Nothing about the Jackal really seems to justify stopping Anderson's regen. Anderson was specifically referred to as a regenerator before he used the nail though. He heals from several bullet wounds in a few seconds at the start. Based on his background I don't think he's been a normal human for at least ten years.

It was the Jackal that was made to kill Anderson. And he couldn't seem to regen his shredded arm after being hit by it. But that might be damage level rather than regen negation. Nothing about the Jackal really seems to justify stopping Anderson's regen. Anderson was specifically referred to as a regenerator before he used the nail though. He heals from several bullet wounds in a few seconds at the start. Based on his background I don't think he's been a normal human for at least ten years.
I always took it more as sheer damage than actually negating his Regen, as a single shot nearly took his entire arm off, his Regen itself didn't seem particularly powerful only really healing bullet wounds up to that point, and then he also was struck by van Winkles bullet and dandy man's cards, nearly crippling him too, so it's most likely just extreme damage in Anderson's case pre-nail.

Oh my lord, that looks great. I'm even more hyped now, hoping it'll be as good as Goku Black vs Reverse Flash
In quality, yes.
In plot progress...
Dio: Really dude? This schtick? I thought we were grownups here~
Alucard: Ready when you are. < We are here.

Last edited:
Tots is weekly suckpuppet confirmed

The real weekly was the friends we made along....... and the brain cells we lose to MM vs CAM
Truth is, the weekly was rigged from the start
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Unlike this matchup, seethe more Tots

Didn't death battle place both at similar speeds? Like DB put both at MHS iirc. The gap isn't as nearly as large as Alucard's High Hypersonic to DIO's MFTL
O... Kay...
Erza is not sub-relativistic for her meteor feat?

Or is it just Rooster Teeth forgetting things harder than Araki and Toriyama and most Marvel and DC authors do? Like they say Erza is sub-relativistic and then in the next second they say Gray and Esdeath are equal if they only lol at the lightning dodging feats.

Anyway Alucard is too slow to even react sure.

Now... On a separate note does Ridley blitz Vile and Vilgax?

Last edited:
Equal speed like with most matches and GG Dio.
You do understand speed equalized is ONLY a VSBW thing, right? It only exists for the sake of having more debatable matchups.

Edit: Even then Alucard can't really kill DIO either thanks to his regen negation just not working on him, and DIO's spammable time stop that keeps getting longer means eventually the fight will be nearly the same as speed unequal

O... Kay...
Erza is not sub-relativistic for her meteor feat?

Or is it just Rooster Teeth forgetting things harder than Araki and Toriyama and most Marvel and DC authors do? Like they say Erza is sub-relativistic and then in the next second they say Gray and Esdeath are equal if they only lol at the lightning dodging feats.

Anyway Alucard is too slow to even react sure.

Now... On a separate note does Ridley blitz Vile and Vilgax?
They did mention Gray being faster In the QnA
Regardless the gap in speed in Dio vs Alucard is far bigger than Gray vs Esdeath

You do understand speed equalized is ONLY a VSBW thing, right? It only exists for the sake of having more debatable matchups.
You do realize we're referring to Vs Battle and not a Death Battle? Your lacking reading compression.
Edit: Even then Alucard can't really kill DIO either thanks to his regen negation just not working on him,
Alucard's regeneration Negation would certainly work on Dio's vastly inferior Regeneration. Dio isn't resistant to Regeneration Negation.
and DIO's spammable time stop that keeps getting longer means eventually the fight will be nearly the same as speed unequal
Not really, Dio would get assimilated long before that point and Dio doesn't utilize time stop to its fullest degree due to being Arrogant as ****, Alucard can mind hax, drain his soul and blood, with Schrodinger warp inside him thus destroying him from the inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back