• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here since 2015 so I severely doubt that one child.
Me too bitch

TheSmashorBeginning.jpg

Edit: And I was on the scene before I was on VSBW, too.

I personally believe Dio would win against Alucard thanks to the massive speed advantage but i do not care if he wins or loses at this point, knowing that it is a close match is good enough and also I'm just pretty happy that there's another 2D sprite animation with a jojo character in it, the sneak peek we got here earlier looks amazing as hell!

That's nice Smashor, already told you to stop replying to me.

Don't get try starting shit with a random users then whenever you get insulted use excuses to make yourself seem innocent. Yet apparently calling me a fetus whenever there's been miscarriages in my family is offensive? Don't even try that.

Dogs can't even get autism so I fail to see the connection of a vague brain disorder that I applied to an entirely different species and that translating into a human neurological disease.

Anyway moving on.

Hot take; Hellboy should have been Alucard's opponent and of course Dio should have had the classic match of him vs Sakuya done. I also like the idea of Muzan vs Dio.

Ignoring the shitshow above me, Dio VS Sakuya's only redeeming quality would be watching Jojo fans lose their shit over Sakuya stomping the hell out of him. Even if you downplay her the worst you're gonna get is 4-C.

Where the hell do people get mountain level Touhou from? Downplay aside I don't think the series even has any feats to back that up. It's either building level for the low tiers or casual cosmic feats for the high tiers.

Where the hell do people get mountain level Touhou from? Downplay aside I don't think the series even has any feats to back that up. It's either building level for the low tiers or casual cosmic feats for the high tiers.
No ******* idea lmao, but imo a downplayer still seeing sakuya as at least mountain level shows just how notoriously ridiculous she is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back