• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell do people get mountain level Touhou from? Downplay aside I don't think the series even has any feats to back that up. It's either building level for the low tiers or casual cosmic feats for the high tiers.
Speaking of it
I really wonder how well can Touhou do in views if it does show up on DB

One punch of Dio can take one soul out. Imagine how many punches can be thrown at light speed, imo this should be more than enough to take Alucard's soul reserves of 3424867 units away.
Alucard needs time to regenerate, Dio wouldn't be able to wipe him out that fast if we are being realistic here.

Touhou's had a pretty big spike in popularity in the west recently, if DB goes with a really popular and recognizable character like Sakuya, Reimu, or Cirno it'd do well. Just look at how popular the Sakuya vs Dio OMM was.

d6i6zdz-c2abeb71-3182-4ee0-b0b5-4f0899a7d595.png

I literally never got why Reimu vs Madoka exists.
We all know Sakuya is fighting Hit.
Cirno could probably also fight Aqua from Konosuba but Jack is way more popular.
Something about there connection I guess
Homura also exist but outside the MU between her and Sakuya being a popular on the Death Battle Wiki I have no idea whether it's heavily popular overall in the community and casuals
Hit has the benefit of interest from Swan making a TN between em in March but idk whether the interest still holds

Is Yukari vs Altair a good MU? It's my most wanted but I haven't really seen anyone else in support of it. Lot of potential for good animation and dialogue.
I actually like that MU too, I even came up with connections (Since initially folks told me there was next to none).

*Both use Danmaku.
*Both broke the boundaries of worlds.
*Both can enter and leave fictional stories.
*Both aren't human yet are connected them.
*Both of them are quite pompous and often look down upon others yet have a compassionate side.
*Both are stupidly haxxed out the ass.
Yeah but Reimu and Sakuya are the most popular from the series to be on
True I guess (It's doesn't help Maria is canonically inferior to Reimu and despite her popularity Flandre is somewhat of a rare character in terms of videogame appearances).

I actually like that MU too, I even came up with connections (Since initially folks told me there was next to none).

*Both use Danmaku.
*Both broke the boundaries of worlds.
*Both can enter and leave fictional stories.
*Both aren't human yet are connected them.
*Both of them are quite pompous and often look down others.
*Both are stupidly haxxed out the ass.
One of the other main connections I thought of was how they both lost someone extremely close to them to suicide (Yuyuko and Setsuna)

As for who wins, idk enough about how conceptual manipulation works to say for certain, but I'm pretty sure Yukari blitzes and her conceptual manipulation is strong enough to overpower Altair, and she has the range to do it.

One of the other main connections I thought of was how they both lost someone extremely close to them to suicide (Yuyuko and Setsuna)

As for who wins, idk enough about how conceptual manipulation works to say for certain, but I'm pretty sure Yukari blitzes and her conceptual manipulation is strong enough to overpower Altair, and she has the range to do it.
Going by VSBW standards I agree however I've always believed Altair is downplayed but I've said my peace on that matter.

If madoka is still a topic we're talking about? Would Nanashi(SMT) vs Madoka work? It probably wouldn't be a stomp by DB standards since they don't use dimensional scailing

I can kinda see Hellboy vs Alucard, but Sakuya vs Dio is just... pls no
DBX and OMM exist for reasons.

Touhou's had a pretty big spike in popularity in the west recently, if DB goes with a really popular and recognizable character like Sakuya, Reimu, or Cirno it'd do well. Just look at how popular the Sakuya vs Dio OMM was.
Reimu vs Sakura Kinomoto / Sakuyamon
Marisa Kirisame (vs whom? Jessica Ushiromiya?)
Sakuya Izayoi vs (Kurumi Tokisaki, Hit, Homura Akemi...)
Cirno (vs Jack Frost (SMT))
Remilia Scarlet (vs Rachel Alucard)
Alice Margatroid (against anyone actually cosmic level and not poor Sasori from Naruto)
Yuyuko Saigyouji (vs Kirby or Hades (Saint Seiya))
Yukari Yakumo (vs any cosmic level portal user or charismatic milf... In fact she wins a lot of opponents, including Hoopa. Lost to Elizabeth (Persona))
Fujiwara no Mokou (vs Phoenix Ikki)
Reisen Udongein Inaba (vs any cosmic level cute madness manipulation user)
... a lot of good representatives for Death Battle indeed.

Altair vs Haruhi Suzumiya when

Did Death Battle Cast this day mention Gray Fox (Metal Gear) vs Snake-Eyes (GI Joe)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back