• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever voices Dio and Alucard it's still an improvement on what they did with Jotaro vs Kenshiro. Even leaving aside Joseph's stupid commentary.

I do think it has to be a 2D sprite battle because while 3D models of Dio exist I'm not sure if the same is true of Alucard. And as has been said, 3D Alucard isn't a big thing. 3D Aizen and Madara is possible (both have 3D models) and would be much better, I think. And I can't be the only one who thinks Death Battle is overdue for a 3D Kratos battle. Those blades would be awesome in a 3D animation. You know, unless they give him his axe from the Norse era instead.

At this point, I don't care who wins or loses at this point, knowing that this would be a pretty close match is good enough for me to be honest. Such a breeze from some other death battles that are obvious stomp matches. Also 2D sprite animation for the fight please 🥺

Alucard really might have thrown the fight against Abraham. His question when he loses, "am I bested" might suggest he doesn't exactly mind it and might have even longed for it. Alucard is a self-loathing individual. We see how he responds when he is watching his past deeds like a fly on the wall or something. He rants against his past self. His mood noticeably lifts when he comes back to the present and instead of looking at himself he sees Seras.

In short, he's severely depressed. I've been sort of like that. When you're seriously depressed you can't stand your own company. You also can get to the point where you don't care what happens to you even to the point you can barely feel pain and sometimes can even enjoy it, which might explain Alucard's willingness to be damaged so much. He generally hates himself and he particularly hates his past. If he could travel back in time he'd probably beat himself within an inch of his own life. Anyway, Alucard having armies back then doesn't actually prove he already had level 0. Even the vampire priest at the start had an army of ghouls.

Either way, it's another unstoppable force versus an immovable object fights. Dio's massive AP and speed advantage versus Alucard's absurd regen. And Alucard's only got one real win con. I don't think outlasting until sunrise would really kill Dio since even if the fight takes place in a giant empty field Dio can still smash his way underground and bury himself. Only other way Alucard might win is mind hax. Other than that he's a punching bag with arms and legs. As I've said already, I'm not sure who'd win.
Except he has another trump card: The Cat. That can ensure he will never lose - that is assuming he would use it properly.

From what it was talked in this thread, if al goes to level 0 or something, he becomes vulnerable to a point Dio kills him
Also Dio kills no level 0 Al by repeatingly kill him. And that ultimately Alucard runs out of his soul stocks. Pre-Schrodinger Alucard that is.

I mean if Death Battles' values are to go by anything, and since they show Alucard being torn apart by lesser things like bullets, DB's Dio pretty much makes Alucard explode with every blow so likely

I mean, in the same way, narratively Mob beating Tatsumaki would have been better. But we all saw how that went. And it was right that he lost, as unfortunate as it is.

Even thou I should be neutral, at this point I feel like rooting for Al. Swan's smugness in general has been annoying.

That old Dio vs Al blog had Country level Dio which doesn't feel right.

Even thou I should be neutral, at this point I feel like rooting for Al. Swan's smugness in general has been annoying.

That old Dio vs Al blog had Country level Dio which doesn't feel right.
Don't think they'll use time stop barrage for damage stacking.

Damage stacking does exist in Jojo tho with Kraft Work but that has an entirely different mechanism so they wouldn't be able to justify Country level The World.

I guess I should remember too that apparently Al, while not recently, has apparently been historically wanked in VS scenarios.

Al loss might dip like-ratio below Obi vs Kaka.

Don't think they'll use time stop barrage for damage stacking.

Damage stacking does exist in Jojo tho with Kraft Work but that has an entirely different mechanism so they wouldn't be able to justify Country level The World.
They did not need calc stacking.
One punch of Dio can take one soul out. Imagine how many punches can be thrown at light speed, imo this should be more than enough to take Alucard's soul reserves of 3424867 units away. With flesh buds, even assume he cannot mind control Alucard straight away, he can track the location of real Alucard and throw the punches until Alucard stops thinking or some important somebody gets hooked by the bud, removing Al's final trump card altogether.

Weren't Aizens abilities able to bamboozal a dude with omniscience, so I think he'd have the advantage.
AKA it can be argued Aizen wins over Madara even if we keep the Naruto beats Ichigo statement because Aizen scales more to Yhwach than Madara to Kaguya?

One punch of Dio can take one soul out. Imagine how many punches can be thrown at light speed, imo this should be more than enough to take Alucard's soul reserves of 3424867 units away. With flesh buds, even assume he cannot mind control Alucard straight away, he can track the location of real Alucard and throw the punches until Alucard stops thinking or some important somebody gets hooked by the bud, removing Al's final trump card altogether.
You can't actually believe this, right?

Punching many times per second isn't the win con cause again, it needs to factor in Al's regen time too.

Dio needs freezing to prevent regen or vaporize Al fully, which might be possible depending on the stats they give to Dio.

Eh, I'm not a fan of Megatron vs Frieza as a match up idea if I'm being honest.

Plus Main Freeza stomps most versions of Megatron anyway
I would agree with you but earlier this year Megatron got transformations that put him at 2-B and since the storyline these come from are the same that makes Galvatron an achievable form without outside help they’ll probably use it

I would agree with you but earlier this year Megatron got transformations that put him at 2-B and since the storyline these come from are the same that makes Galvatron an achievable form without outside help they’ll probably use it
JPG1 Megs caps at like, not that higher above Low 2-C. Plus he's still massively slower. Even if we go by the upcoming upgrades, he'd just be massively above Relativistic.

AKA it can be argued Aizen wins over Madara even if we keep the Naruto beats Ichigo statement because Aizen scales more to Yhwach than Madara to Kaguya?
Yeah. Aizen at is somewhat comparable to Yhwach, while kaguya smacks Madara.

rc7tpebx1e561.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back