• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio is winning for the entirety of the preview, with Alucard not being able to land a shot on him. But it looks like Alucard is about to take the advantage when the preview ends.

Dio is winning for the entirety of the preview, with Alucard not being able to land a shot on him. But it looks like Alucard is about to take the advantage when the preview ends.
i mean Alucard is always taking what the enemy throws at him before beating there asses

I absolutely love this, Antfish and Takahata are awesome as the characters they're voicing, i dislike the "KONO DIO DA" in the animation, since it feels very forced, but how Dio awkwardly says it after he realizes Alucard's not dead is ******* gold

But it looks like Alucard is about to take the advantage when the preview ends.
I absolutely love this, Antfish and Takahata are awesome as the characters they're voicing, i dislike the "KONO DIO DA" in the animation, since it feels very forced, but how Dio awkwardly says it after he realizes Alucard's not dead is ******* gold

Dio is not voiced by Antfish.

Also, looks like Dio is in the same category of people who got their food ruined in the fight, tho looks like he will avenge his food like Beerus

I think after Dio called Alucard a dog he'll just quote himself
"If i'm a dog, then you're dogfood"
Also, pretty ironic that he said this to Luke Valentine, who was voiced by Takehito Koyasu, Dio's voice actor

image0.png

Don't we have Aizen at 3-B here? Why are we acting like Madara has a chance lol
Vs Battle statistics are like the worst stats to use off site, we have a very particular method of scaling than most Battle boards. Since why stats here rarely ever match stats for characters on different sites.

One of the main reasons why I hate how elitist and egotistical some of the user's here are regarding the stats of their characters.

Basically yeah, we work with a different meta. Actually one of the main reasons why this site gets bashed is because we have very different opinions on scaling and work on a different set of rules and standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back