• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic in a bit but is My Hero really ending soon? Or is it about to enter its Naruto Shippuden phase?
in it's final act phase
Hoping we get a HxH character this season.

So many possibilities: Meruem vs Kars, Gon vs Deku, Hisoka vs Gambit etc
don't expect a HXH this season given the MU left
next easy mainly Killua vs Akame
Just wondering, but in the scenario death battle decides to perform a suicide move and put Saitama in death battle, who do y'all think he'll fight?
Popeye
Eh, I'm not a fan of Megatron vs Frieza as a match up idea if I'm being honest.

Plus Main Freeza stomps most versions of Megatron anyway
how come

They're likely gonna use Super Frieza, who's MFTL+ and 3-A. Most versions of Megatron don't even reach that level with the exception of a few or if you wanna wank the IDW versions to 2-C. And they're likely to use G1 Megatron who's like, High 6-A as of now (soon to be Low 4-C)

It's Death Battle. Alucard and Dio could hypnotise each other, fall in love and get married for all we know. Now I think about it, Madara and Aizen might be able to do the same. And that would unironically still be better than Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man, and also better than yet another Marvel vs DC match up. They've only done 150 episodes and yet it feels like they've done hundreds of Marvel vs DC match ups. How is that possible...
By being not nerdy enough.

Hoping we get a HxH character this season.
Not this season. Maybe next
Gon vs Deku
Yep.
So many possibilities: Meruem vs Kars, Gon vs Deku, Hisoka vs Gambit etc
Killua Zoldyck vs Black Star or Akame

And just asking:
Is Killua Zoldyck vs Black☆Star actually stompier than Killua vs Akame (Akame ga Kill!)? And how do the close connections compare?
(Forget popularity at the moment but yeah these two are the most popular Killua MUs, with Killua vs Sasuke out and fade away)

They're likely gonna use Super Frieza, who's MFTL+ and 3-A. Most versions of Megatron don't even reach that level with the exception of a few or if you wanna wank the IDW versions to 2-C. And they're likely to use G1 Megatron who's like, High 6-A as of now (soon to be Low 4-C)
Just asking: YET ANOTHER CRT?
Or a new issue?

Or Frieza vs Mewtwo is actually back in popularity?

not like they can't composite g1 Megs with IDW plus it being a stomp ain't bad
Is Killua Zoldyck vs Black☆Star actually stompier than Killua vs Akame (Akame ga Kill!)? And how do the close connections compare?
bout the near the same
Akame is around Country-Multi Continental and MHS
Black Star is City-Island and Relativistic
Killua gets blitzed harder by BS in sheer speed while het gets murder horribly in AP to Akame

Alucard winning will have the better ending tbh.

Sucking all of Dio's blood and getting The World' for his own lol.
Actually He'd eat the body first leaving the head behind allowing dio to try and pull a body snatch but then Alucard uses notHermit Purple to insare him and ends with the one line "Guess I missed a spot" and then he eats Dio's head.
To bad it won't happen though since DB is clearly biased.

But that won’t happen, since Dio’s gonna win
Dio winning will be just awesome... Watching the salt ocean from Hellsing tards flow like the blood river of death...

And makes people question how OP FOTNS can even be (because pre-seal Kenshiro >> Jotaro = Dio), which can be a chance for Akuma vs Raoh to launch (if RT is smart enough to notice more FOTNS)

Just YARQ... How would you call the genre of the following verses
  • Digimon
  • Mega Man Battle Network
  • Code Lyoko
  • The Matrix
  • DotHack
  • Sword Art Online
  • Log Horizon
  • Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu (abbrv Bofuri)

Literally nobody is gonna buy Dio somehow negating Alucard's layered regeneration and immortality but leave it to Death Battle to create wank
Yet 3 Brits, 1 Texan and a Dutchman freaked an evil, bloodlusted, not suicidal, not holding back Alucard out so much that he was forced to use Level 0 and still lost.

That's another connection between Alucard and DIO:
Both faced a squad of courageous humans (Stardust Crusaders and Abraham van Hellsing, Quincy Morris, Arthur Holmwood, John Sewell and Jonathan Harker) who fought them in order to save a women suffering adverse effects from their actions (Holly Kujo and Mina Harker).

Yet 3 Brits, 1 Texan and a Dutchman freaked an evil, bloodlusted, not suicidal, not holding back Alucard out so much that he was forced to use Level 0 and still lost.

That's another connection between Alucard and DIO:
Both faced a squad of courageous humans (Stardust Crusaders and Abraham van Hellsing, Quincy Morris, Arthur Holmwood, John Sewell and Jonathan Harker) who fought them in order to save a women suffering adverse effects from their actions (Holly Kujo and Mina Harker).
Correct me if I'm wrong, good sir, but isn't a lot of Alucard's insane shit like his levels came afterwards due to experimentation from Abraham and Arthur? It probably also helps that since those men were humans, Alucard probably would've let them kill him

Correct me if I'm wrong, good sir, but isn't a lot of Alucard's insane shit like his levels came afterwards due to experimentation from Abraham and Arthur? It probably also helps that since those men were humans, Alucard probably would've let them kill him
Abraham taunted Alucard that his armies were vanquished etc. so he's always had that particular ability. Also, Alucard wanting to die at the hands of a human happened after he got defeated by Abraham and friends.

Alucard really might have thrown the fight against Abraham. His question when he loses, "am I bested" might suggest he doesn't exactly mind it and might have even longed for it. Alucard is a self-loathing individual. We see how he responds when he is watching his past deeds like a fly on the wall or something. He rants against his past self. His mood noticeably lifts when he comes back to the present and instead of looking at himself he sees Seras.

In short, he's severely depressed. I've been sort of like that. When you're seriously depressed you can't stand your own company. You also can get to the point where you don't care what happens to you even to the point you can barely feel pain and sometimes can even enjoy it, which might explain Alucard's willingness to be damaged so much. He generally hates himself and he particularly hates his past. If he could travel back in time he'd probably beat himself within an inch of his own life. Anyway, Alucard having armies back then doesn't actually prove he already had level 0. Even the vampire priest at the start had an army of ghouls.

Either way, it's another unstoppable force versus an immovable object fights. Dio's massive AP and speed advantage versus Alucard's absurd regen. And Alucard's only got one real win con. I don't think outlasting until sunrise would really kill Dio since even if the fight takes place in a giant empty field Dio can still smash his way underground and bury himself. Only other way Alucard might win is mind hax. Other than that he's a punching bag with arms and legs. As I've said already, I'm not sure who'd win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back