• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight MM vs KAM might not be thaaat bad per say. Hand drawn hard caries but it has spirit of fun.

But its still easily biggest missing potential in a long while and worst of this season.

Me and the boys if Akuma vs Raoh happens
SJaCEZ.gif

I really want, Aizen vs Madara to be long or almost as long, as Goku vs Superman. They both have a lot of powers and transformations, and the standard episode is too short to show what they got.

Last edited:
I find it kinda funny that we'll have the longest episode of the season so far (Dio vs Alucard) right after the shortest episode of the season so far (MM vs KAM)

I really want, Aizen vs Madara to be long or almost as long, as Goku vs Superman. They both have a lot of power and transformation, and the standard episode is too short to show what they got.
Tru
Probably, research has generally improved since then.....except for the fact that sonic characters with super forms still have a time limit.
There are arguments for it so can't blame them on that one

It's Death Battle. Alucard and Dio could hypnotise each other, fall in love and get married for all we know. Now I think about it, Madara and Aizen might be able to do the same. And that would unironically still be better than Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man, and also better than yet another Marvel vs DC match up. They've only done 150 episodes and yet it feels like they've done hundreds of Marvel vs DC match ups. How is that possible...

Just wondering, but in the scenario death battle decides to perform a suicide move and put Saitama in death battle, who do y'all think he'll fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back