• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the movie that had that 5-B or 5-A feat from a character weaker than Aizen out when DB made Naruto vs Ichigo? If not then I can pretty easily see them making Bleach top tiers planetary based on that feat.

Except they won't be comparable Dio is just far faster and the sun strategy is not even effective as it boils down to Dio being an idiot.
I agree but you know Death Battle and it's well, wanked calculations to be frank. (Results are often too high or much too low.) I suppose what I'm trying to say is that it depends on how they go about calculating the feats. Cough Hiei beating Sasuke Cough

They've portrayed smart characters as dumb before in the past before, really the results are entirely up to them.

No matter who wins we're gonna have people here wanting to make Dio city level with his lasers lol. Or watch them calc the Road Roller feat as island level somehow.

Really not gonna get on MadAizen until maybe around December they do it before the finale
I really hate that Akuma Likeliest MU is Shao Kahn
I still hope that it's gonna be Raoh, even if it won't it's still possible for them to bring back Akuma for third time, i mean, the crew itself likes the MU, it's pretty possible that it can happen

I honestly can't fathom how DB is gonna tackle Madara vs Aizen. And I won't be here when it happens. Diocard stuff is more hilarious. Madaraizen stuff is just a big "NOPE".
Plus for the most part the Jojo and Alucard fanbases are more likely to meme the video tbh, I can foresee the comment section mainly being Jojokes and Hellsing Abridged references.

they should've released KAM vs MM as a bonus episode during the break between the DBXs and Batman vs Iron Man. it just screams DVD bonus footage material, not an actual Death Battle. its so low viewed, it may be the only modern DB episode to never break a million in the first month. at least mikasa vs blake hit that tho barely.

they should've released KAM vs MM as a bonus episode during the break between the DBXs and Batman vs Iron Man. it just screams DVD bonus footage material, not an actual Death Battle. its so low viewed, it may be the only modern DB episode to never break a million in the first month. at least mikasa vs blake hit that tho barely.
It fails at everything it try’s to do. Hell the Boomstick dad “storyline” was suck a unfunny idea, that centering it around a episode was possible the stupidest thing to do. Dont lie none of give two ***** about boomstick father.

The jokes were unfunny and structure weird. The fight was short and boring barely using anything both fighters had. The research was also shit, I never cared about downscaling universal undertaker, but other wrestlers had feats that put them about Kool aid man. It seems like they didn’t give a shit at all. And the ending of boomstick mom had the emotional impact of a kids birthday napkin.

Also the constellations at the end was just a stupid nostalgic call back to a way better joke episode that actually did everything this episode tired to do but far better. Like chuck norris vs segata sanshiro end like that because they were now actually trying and couldn’t keep up with them with a black hole going off.

God it feels like nobody cares about this problems that are like right there but nobody cares. **** this episode

The only way Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man would be good for is if they just went nuts with it
Make MM exploding a bunch of shit by snapping a slim jim, make KAM morph MM into Kool-Aid, only for Randy to transform back into his original form via his shapeshifting abilities, make Randy throw KAM into the sun, only for KAM to break the sun one he hits it, make KAM fuse with the planet and make him fall onto Randy like the moon from Majora's mask, only for Randy to suplex him, this fight just writes itself and it has so much potential, but instead of doing all of the things i listed we received the piece of shit that is MM vs KAM, just **** this episode, man

idk guys i mean expecting crazy shit from Chuck Norris vs SS is one thing. Expecting the same or even greater from a wrestler vs a commercial mascot/living juice pitcher is another. I too was bothered by this episode, it clearly sucks and you're right about boomstick's dad story angle butting in and all that but I have thought about it some more and made peace with it. I will never watch it again, but it offered a conclusion to a storyline that people (very few) cared about and we got 20 seconds of claymation fighting, something never seen in the show.

But yes, better episodes are coming right up so let's just forget about KAM vs MM.

idk guys i mean expecting crazy shit from Chuck Norris vs SS is one thing. Expecting the same or even greater from a wrestler vs a commercial mascot/living juice pitcher is another.
Why not? Both the wrestler and the mascot who is a living juice pitcher have some over the top feats and neat abilities that would make crazy and over the top episode that would be fun to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back