• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Majin Buu, Hulk,Alucard are definitely among the best
Not taking durability into account... iirc

1. Kirby (Low-Godly as Ghost Kirby)
  2. Doctor Doom (High-Mid; High overtime)
  3. Ragna the Bloodedge (Mid-High to likely High)
  4. Sol Badguy(Mid-High)
  5. Majin Buu (Mid-High)
  6. Lex Luthor (Post-Flashpoint) (Low-High)
  7. Carnage (Marvel Comics) (Low-High)
  8. Venom (Edward Brock) (High-Mid)
  9. Iron Man Armor Model 50 (High-Mid)
  10. Sailor Galaxia (Manga) (At least Mid)
  11. Wolverine (Marvel Comics) (At least Mid)

How many episodes until the season finale?
Dio vs Alucard
Akuma vs Shao Kahn
Korra vs ??????
Aizen vs Madara

The rest are probably Maka vs Ruby and Galactus vs Unicron

Because is going to be a hell hole?
Nah... it's going to be heaven and over.
Not taking durability into account... iirc

1. Kirby (Low-Godly as Ghost Kirby)
  2. Ragna the Bloodedge (Mid-High to likely High)
  3. Sol Badguy(Mid-High)
  4. Majin Buu (Mid-High)
  5. Carnage (Marvel Comics) (Low-High)
  6. Venom (Edward Brock) (High-Mid)
  7. Iron Man Armor Model 50 (High-Mid)
  8. Sailor Galaxia (Manga) (At least Mid)
  9. Wolverine (Marvel Comics) (At least Mid)
I completely forgot how busted the symbiotes are with they healing factor and I've just watched Venom 2 lol! (Talk about a brain fart).

I imagine they'll calculate Luke deflecting dozens of bullets and then blitzing several people in the same movement so say they'll be comparable in speed or something stupid like that.

Although let's face it, Alucard was never a character who focused on AP but rather hax so I think this is gonna be a hax vs AP fight. I could also see Alucard outlasting till the sun comes up so Dio gets cooked.

Again this is a really weird match-up.
Except they won't be comparable Dio is just far faster and the sun strategy is not even effective as it boils down to Dio being an idiot
How many episodes until the season finale?
Dio vs Alucard
Akuma vs Shao Kahn
Korra vs ??????
Aizen vs Madara

The rest are probably Maka vs Ruby and Galactus vs Unicron
We already had a RWBY MU.

bap64u9o62u71.png
98cs8cvq53u71.png
Lord english vs ???

That symbol is familiar

I honestly can't fathom how DB is gonna tackle Madara vs Aizen. And I won't be here when it happens. Diocard stuff is more hilarious. Madaraizen stuff is just a big "NOPE".

Also I thought Death Battle only used anime only feats if its consistent with the manga? So why are the eye lasers being calculated?
Meh... DB always uses composites regardless of contradictions, the only major inconsistencies I've seen DB really paid attention to is if a character it's essentially an entirely different one from the source material and/or if the feats or scaling were done with a non-canon form/weapon that breaks the continuity completely (Even then that's not always the case).

Where is Dracula?
Updated
  1. Alucard (Hellsing) (Low-Mid at Level 0, Low-High with soul reserves, Low-Godly as Post-Schrodinger Alucard)
  2. Ganondorf (Low-Godly with Triforce of Power and as Calamity Ganon)
  3. Kirby (High-Mid naturally, Low-Godly as Ghost Kirby)
  4. Doctor Doom (High-Mid; High overtime)
  5. Ragna the Bloodedge (Mid-High to likely High)
  6. Sol Badguy (Mid-High)
  7. Majin Buu (Mid-High)
  8. Dracula (Castlevania) (Low-High to Mid-High)
  9. Lex Luthor (Post-Flashpoint) (Low-High as Apex Predator)
  10. Carnage (Marvel Comics) (Low-High)
  11. Venom (Edward Brock) (High-Mid)
  12. Iron Man Armor Model 50 (High-Mid)
  13. Dio Brando (Mid as usual Part 3 DIO, High-Mid as Part 1 Vampire Dio and High Dio)
  14. Sailor Galaxia (Manga) (At least Mid)
  15. Wolverine (Marvel Comics) (At least Mid)

Last edited:
Meh... DB always uses composites regardless of contradictions, the only major inconsistencies I've seen DB really paid attention to is if a character it's essentially an entirely different one from the source material and/or if the feats or scaling were done with a non-canon form/weapon that breaks the continuity completely (Even then that's not always the case).
Or in the case of Cloud, Dissidia and Tactics would cause an uproar when it wasn't needed for him to take out Link.

I honestly can't fathom how DB is gonna tackle Madara vs Aizen. And I won't be here when it happens. Diocard stuff is more hilarious. Madaraizen stuff is just a big "NOPE".
Is it just me or does that so like a great cocktail name?
Or in the case of Cloud, Dissidia and Tactics would cause an uproar when it wasn't needed for him to take out Link.
Agreed.

Anything involving Bleach and Naruto be like this
Shonen Salt Strikers!

Ganondorf (Low-Godly as Calamity Ganon)
His Low-Godly isn't just as Calamity Ganon. He also has it in his usual state with the Triforce of Power.

Diocard stuff is more hilarious. Madaraizen stuff is just a big "NOPE".
That's pretty much how I feel about Madara vs Aizen. I'm usually down to see salt from a match, but Madaraizen is one of the rare cases where I fear the aftermath.

I am sleeping now, please help fill in the rest of the regeneration list - can skip for those weaker than Wolvie.

Oh Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen... We joke about some people yell for unfairness in a fight where results go against their wishes. Now watch Madara vs Aizen after watching Naruto vs Ichigo.

No vid leak for Alucard? We have had one for Dio.

I am sleeping now, please help fill in the rest of the regeneration list - can skip for those weaker than Wolvie.

Oh Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen... We joke about some people yell for unfairness in a fight where results go against their wishes. Now watch Madara vs Aizen after watching Naruto vs Ichigo.
Good night!

Back when Ichigo and Naruto had their MU, they said both Yhwach and Kaguya weren't planetary. If they go this route again (unlikely), both characters will at most be 6-A to 5-C and FTL+ with the deciding factor being whose hax is stronger and who resists said hax, whose smarter, and who has more experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back