• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
40 minutes later and RT First Members can watch the preview of Alucard.

See how the salt tide reverses.

Aeon, Goddess of Time.

images
Maybe she'll be DLC someday...

They pegged Alu’s TK at around half a ton of TNT. So lower than us?
image0.png
They pegged Alu’s TK at around half a ton of TNT. So lower than us?
image0.png

Is that something to do with speed?

Bruh....RIP the Telekinesis AP lol

Also, this is pain.

Screenshot_20211019-095338_YouTube.jpg
Hold it. They have not determined the cruiser feat and building slicing feat.

Ness has literal PK Lightning and PK Flash and he is not light speed.
What makes a bullet timer light speed?

I imagine they'll calculate Luke deflecting dozens of bullets and then blitzing several people in the same movement so say they'll be comparable in speed or something stupid like that.

Although let's face it, Alucard was never a character who focused on AP but rather hax so I think this is gonna be a hax vs AP fight. I could also see Alucard outlasting till the sun comes up so Dio gets cooked.

Again this is a really weird match-up.

Inspired by their words:

Who in DB has best regen so far? What'd be Top 10?
Majin Buu, Hulk,Alucard are definitely among the best
Deadpool, The Mask and Dracula would be on that list too (Ofc the DPs and especially Big head's healing factor is reliant on toon force tho, so it's hard to quantify).

Ghost Rider and Lobo would be quite high on that list, now that I think about it.

I would've included the Sparta bois and Sephy but I highly doubt DB buys mid-godly for any of them plus the ratings for them on this site Vs how DB rates them are worlds apart, so it'll be impossible to average them out.

Sure anything goes. Own stats, site stats & DB stats.
In terms of just DB stats, I'm pretty sure Majin Buu, The Mask, Lobo, and Dracula are the top contenders, Hulk and Alucard coming close as well (Alucard potentially taking number one depending on how the episode goes). Deadpool is also a top contender purely on his level of regen, but that fact that it's slow hurts him a bit. Using Ganondorfs actual stats he'd possibly have the best regen in the entire show (Barring maybe Alucard) since he has Low-Godly, and I for the life of me can't remember any fighter on the show so far with regen that high.

Man it really just hit me they didn't give Ganondorf regen in his fight with Dracula. Granted he's not known for being able to regenerate but still, it's not like his regen feat is obscure or has anything noticeable going against it.

Does Thawne reexisting after getting erased by Dr. Manhattan count?
Not sure, seems more like resurrection than regeneration. Although if we did count this as regen there's almost no doubt he'd be top spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back