• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright my mind just hit me
20210814_160435.png

fanmade shit aside the S8 finale is on the 19th
given DB going back to 20 episodes next year and going back to S7 which came in Jan 26th last year
meaning S9 should start around Jan if thats the case
so anyone?

A) Death Battle basically always has the characters use their ultimate form in battle. It's gonna be used.
B) And if it's a guy who he literally can't hit and is killing him multiple times before he could react.
C) So he's just going to sit there and continue to die before he can realisitcally do anything? I don't remember Alucard being an idiot.
1.They could have her get involved as some sort of way to get him to do it
2.Doesn't matter it's his peak not using Level 0 will have folks complain on why DB didn't give it to him
3.Alucard will realze the guy he's fighting is far stronger than anyone he has ever faced unless he want to meet his end at another monster like Dio Alucard will know what he has to do
2-A. Yeah but he needs outside help to activate it, also I feel like there has been times that they've not used abilities because it would be out of character.
1. It would need to be the most contrived shit possible, like she wouldn't do it in character unless Landon was being full on invaded. (I guess Dio could be invading but that doesn't really seem like something part 3 Dio would do)
3-C to 3-B. Then why would he use the ability that makes him actually valuable. He's not an idiot would know his upper limits. Alucard wouldn't use the only ability that would make able to die if he if he's fighting someone that completely eclipses him in strength. He's more realistically just try his other abilities to see what work and try to run down the clock till sunrise.

The crew just said Celestials ~= Darkseid in physical stats without further elaboration which means stat equalisation without justification and then they jumped into how many varied arsenals Iron Man have to kill Batman without Iron Man even being there.

Should they want to decide why Iron Man wins, they must first determine how Celestials and Phoenix Force compare to Darkseid.

Well Alucard has low godly regeneraton only with soul reserves. His regeneration as level zero is... Mid to Low-High except for the heart IIRC. Like having limbs cut off no problem but with heart destroyed and it is GG.

So mincing the heart of Alucard and killing off the familiar tier familiars will work on killing Alucard. And Dio has been shown to be willing to do repetitive things just like how he blocks ora ora with muda muda, or...
Bump

so anyone?
Basically you get 3-4 out from the wishlist or prediction list whatever. But the 3-4 one is basically what most people should get - well maybe not in their wishlists for Batman vs Iron Man.

The crew just said Celestials ~= Darkseid in physical stats without further elaboration which means stat equalisation without justification and then they jumped into how many varied arsenals Iron Man have to kill Batman without Iron Man even being there.

Should they want to decide why Iron Man wins, they must first determine how Celestials and Phoenix Force compare to Darkseid.
I agree with this. Though as we have it, the Godbuster should one shot the Hellbat if we scale those armors to them like Death Battle

given Swan on it i expect it to be well paced and funny

If Dio gonna get the kill on Alucard it needs to be Brutal and fun
Well considering Alucard has 3424867 souls (and may or may not even have Schrodinger inside) and how Dio loves trolling people, ...
A victory by Dio over Alucard is logically obliged to have a lot of bloodshed, and the massive blood shed is what Liam is hinting on this matchup.

One thing I wanted to clarify. When Alucard isn't in his Level 0 state, he has over 3 million souls in his collection and you need to essentially kill him as many times as he has souls until they are all depleted and it's just Alucard left, then kill him one final time to win. If you damage Alucard with an attack that is worth multiple souls worth in damage, will it take out multiple souls at once? For example, if Alucard was hit point blank with a nuclear bomb, would that take out a large portion of his souls or would he just regenerate and be like "That was dramatic, but it still only counts as one!" I read the Hellsing manga once many years ago and I don't think something like this was brought up.

Also for Dio specifically, I know Death Battle would place characters in their most powerful state at some point in the battle but based on Alucard's character I don't think he'd go Level 0 for Dio since Alucard has always been like "Only a man can kill a monster!"

Honestly, yeah I don't like framing speed gap & time stop as the definite win con argument as these Al can survive.

Its freezing that should probably be the key argument here.

Araki told that Dio and Pucci were just very close friends, but because of his writing it looked gay as ****, tho iirc Araki told that Dio was bi, so that's probably a definitive anwser
So Dio is polygamy and pansexual? Oh LGBTQ camps have more reasons to make Dio win - compared to Alucard who is only loyal to Integra and somehow has Seras as his female familiar?! (but again he has 3424867 souls to screw around, and 3424867 > 4 right?)

Oh even the sexual lives of Dio and Alucard are debatable.

Araki told that Dio and Pucci were just very close friends, but because of his writing it looked gay as ****, tho iirc Araki told that Dio was bi, so that's probably a definitive anwser
And that's why Jojo is cool. You can have invisible bisexual zombie vampire and everyone will be okay with that.

You know, I don't think DB's used a proper DC herald since Shazam vs Captain Marvel or maybe Ghost Rider vs Lobo depending on where you put the latter.

Hal, Wally and Thawne are all way above herald tier at their peaks, Lex is below herald tier and the Hellbat suit wasn't made to be herald tier in the episode. Also She-Ra vs Wonder Woman but they didn't give Wondy stats in that episode, just speed and durability negation.

The only thing we've gotten that's a typical herald tier in recent memory is Booster Gold's forcefields, which means until proven otherwise DC Heralds only scale to the earth being atomically destroyed.
Why do people use the stats given to one verse in a video to justify what stats are going to be given in the next video with the same verse, especially with a verse like Marvel and DC which stats gets flip-flopped around in every other, Like the research behind the episodes are publicly available for everyone to see lol

Technically time stop should have nasty fact that it also stops Alu's regen time which means Dio couldn't the actually stall it out. So honestly massive speed gap means jack.

Tho if Dio can bypass that regen then sure Dio can win. Fact that Swan said so years ago. Then again...

unknown.png
Notice the date. Liam made this post before Iron Man even got the Godbuster, Virtual Armour, eScape, etc etc
Also he's talking about base Tony, so he's accurate on that part

Anyways, I personally believe Dio is 99% going to win this episode, it's certainly not a stomp but rather a clear-cut win

Eeh I checked and pretty sure going by Wiki both Escape & even modern Godbuster were out before July 2019? Or is that one January, since Godbuster was in April. Escape was 2018.

Last edited:
I was talking about eScape in relation to the Godbuster and Virtual Armour

The Godkiller Mk 2 (the Celestial fighting one) did exist when Liam was making that post but unlike the Hellbat (which Bruce still has and can still remotely summon it from the Watchtower), Tony self-destructed it after one-issue after it's appearance so it could've been considered non-standard at that time due to that
The 2019 Godbuster also had a similar fate

EDIT: Also forgot to add Discord dates don't work like that, so it was Jan 7th when he posted that message, before the Gobuster got released

Last edited:

They said Celestials are comparable to what Darkseid was statistically, let alone they also mentioned Odin, Galactus and Franklin too being characters the god buster can go up against and also that it was an earlier model of godbuster too

Pay attention next time, you speak as if you didnt watch the same episode

I am getting my brain half shut by now as I am in my midway of my day work.

They said Celestials are comparable to what Darkseid was statistically, let alone they also mentioned Odin, Galactus and Franklin too being characters the god buster can go up against and also that it was an earlier model of godbuster too

Pay attention next time, you speak as if you didnt watch the same episode
Noted with thanks.
I think although I think I am still not quite satisfied towards the verdict I am getting off from this topic for a while.
Just a side note: your words do sound marginally satirical. (At the same time I Just admit people just sometimes do not exactly remember what are the exact words of the descriptions and are too lazy or inconvenient to flip back to the YouTube link and rewatch it.)

Why do people use the stats given to one verse in a video to justify what stats are going to be given in the next video with the same verse, especially with a verse like Marvel and DC which stats gets flip-flopped around in every other, Like the research behind the episodes are publicly available for everyone to see lol

Notice the date. Liam made this post before Iron Man even got the Godbuster, Virtual Armour, eScape, etc etc
Also he's talking about base Tony, so he's accurate on that part

Anyways, I personally believe Dio is 99% going to win this episode, it's certainly not a stomp but rather a clear-cut win
Wow... But does he go back to check out what even post-Schrodinger Alucard means-

How The Major hopes it could kill Alucard

What Alucard has become

Now with counters against pre-Schrodinger Alucard being well set up, the verdict now goes to the applicability of post-Schrodinger Alucard and whether Dio can still win with that "omnipresence" and "immortality".

Just for people wondering why some people says the researchers say Dio wins: (one researcher thought Dio would win in the past)

Cirno VS Jack Frost is always a stomp in Jack Frost's favor. Just how big things can go.

And people want it considering how many other Touhou Project characters will win in the Death Battle matchups.

Also, it is fun even without spiteas it would be "fairy" vs "demon" ice user Death Battle episode.
First para.: Even if DB does not buy immeasurable speed, DB has history of accepting Persona characters' Ice absorption. Jack Frost has Ice Immune or Ice Drain depending on games, which would turn nearly everything Cirno could throw at into nothing. While Jack Frost is weak to fire, Cirno simply fears to touch even the normal fire.
松明の火など熱くて触れられない物に弱い。She's weak against fire from torches and other objects too hot to touch.
予め松明を持っていると近寄ってこないだろう。If you're holding a torch to start with she probably won't go near.
(Perfect Memento in Strict Sense/Cirno)
While Cirno is portrayed as a baka, Jack Frost is not. Profiles about JF constantly notes that JF is a good hunter.
Tanned Cirno requires buffs from Okina so it is outside help. Even if it is included, the result won't change much.

Second para.: And how broken SMT is. DC's victory record against non-Marvel will be challenged by other broken verse such as SMT, BlazBlue and many others. (I know Doctor Manhattan vs Stephen exists and if DB buys VS Battles Wiki's SMT upgrade, Stephen wins)

Third para.: In some SMT games, Jack Frost is technically a "fairy".

Last edited:
Had nothing better to do today, so i made this Gunvolt vs RF mock-up, ngl, kinda like the sound of this MU
Gunvolt_vs_Thawne.png

That's a point, I want to try a mockup. In fact, I have an idea of which MU I want to do.

Anyone got good Asuna sprite sheets? I found this earlier, but zooming in, it's blurred af, and she seems to lack a face.

AsunaGreenSprite.jpg

First para.: Even if DB does not buy immeasurable speed, DB has history of accepting Persona characters' Ice absorption. Jack Frost has Ice Immune or Ice Drain depending on games, which would turn nearly everything Cirno could throw at into nothing. While Jack Frost is weak to fire, Cirno simply fears to touch even the normal fire.

(Perfect Memento in Strict Sense/Cirno)
While Cirno is portrayed as a baka, Jack Frost is not. Profiles about JF constantly notes that JF is a good hunter.
Tanned Cirno requires buffs from Okina so it is outside help. Even if it is included, the result won't change much.

Second para.: And how broken SMT is. DC's victory record against non-Marvel will be challenged by other broken verse such as SMT, BlazBlue and many others. (I know Doctor Manhattan vs Stephen exists and if DB buys VS Battles Wiki's SMT upgrade, Stephen wins)

Third para.: In some SMT games, Jack Frost is technically a "fairy".
You are beating a dead horse, or digesting a molten fairy pal.

Had nothing better to do today, so i made this Gunvolt vs RF mock-up, ngl, kinda like the sound of this MU
Gunvolt_vs_Thawne.png
TBH IMO Gunvolt will likely be given a Shovel Knight level treatment at best.

And we have a lot of other franchises. And Rooster Teeth say they are not yet done with more Marvel and more DC.

Preview title cards:
DIO Road Rolls Over DEATH BATTLE!
DEATH BATTLE FIGHT PREVIEWS
You thought it was... okay, you KNEW it was Dio, and any effort to stop him is USELESS!

Alucard Brings Hell to DEATH BATTLE!
DEATH BATTLE FIGHT PREVIEWS
The Hellsing Organization's demonic enforcer has arrived to hunt any foolish vampires that get in his way.

OMFG more cloud splitting.

Wow... But does he go back to check out what even post-Schrodinger Alucard means-

How The Major hopes it could kill Alucard

What Alucard has become

Now with counters against pre-Schrodinger Alucard being well set up, the verdict now goes to the applicability of post-Schrodinger Alucard and whether Dio can still win with that "omnipresence" and "immortality".

Just for people wondering why some people says the researchers say Dio wins: (one researcher thought Dio would win in the past)

How do you think post-Schrodinger will be applied for the fight?

Cause as everyone said, "You can't composite Alucard before and after he obtained Schrodinger as leads to how he disappeared in canon."

I mean if they decide to use Post Schrodinger Alucard over his Pre Schrodinger Alucard form for some absurd reason then all Alucard's got in this fight are low godly regen and omnipresence and possibly some other shit I'm missing. Which, personally, seems like a waste to use over his more iconic Pre form which he used for the majority of his story

How do you think post-Schrodinger will be applied for the fight?

Cause as everyone said, "You can't composite Alucard before and after he obtained Schrodinger as leads to how he disappeared in canon."
By assuming the discarding of the initial 3.4m+ souls is just a means of adapting to Schrodinger initially and that Alucard can theoretically just kill extra people and monsters and regain the soul reserve stocks.

Or just THINKING he has the soul reserves and boom there are. If he is "everywhere and nowhere", and "he is and is not", we can NLF the statement to oblivion and just assume that Schrodinger just CIS and did not realise how strong he is but Alucard activates the full potential.

I mean if they decide to use Post Schrodinger Alucard over his Pre Schrodinger Alucard form for some absurd reason then all Alucard's got in this fight are low godly regen and omnipresence and possibly some other shit I'm missing. Which, personally, seems like a waste to use over his more iconic Pre form which he used for the majority of his story
Sure people are aware of that.
But we have a case where kishin Crona is adopted. And we have Knull Venom discarded. So Death Battle can be quite un-"predictable".

Just saying: Veteran vs debaters almost agree on Dio winning over pre-Schrodinger Alucard. Now the real debate is: can Dio win over post-Schrodinger Alucard.

By the way, ALTTP Link having full triforce scaling might actually be a legit thing. Apparently you can be empowered by the triforce even if it's not in the same place as you.

Pretty good, tho some jokes in the analysis were cringy, overall the analysis was good and i laughed at Boomstick making fun of Vile's attack names and the fight was pretty good
Overall a pretty good script
Thanks, oh also.
Remember I showed storyboard of Ridley vs Vile made by my friend?
He recently finished, so you can see a little storyboard comic adaptation of script. I'll cover it with Spoilers tab, to keep intrigue for those who still would like to read script:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back