• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, oh also.
Remember I showed storyboard of Ridley vs Vile made by my friend?
He recently finished, so you can see a little storyboard comic adaptation of script. I'll cover it with Spoilers tab, to keep intrigue for those who still would like to read script:

Cool, will he adapt other episodes or it's just Ridley vs Vile?

Cool, will he adapt other episodes or it's just Ridley vs Vile?
Actually yeah.
We're planning to do Alucard vs Dio but only a single art (probably colorized though). Few months ago we also planned to do Shadow vs Ryuko but we were late to the moment of fight being released, plus plot of planned comic was very similar to released battle, with some minor differences.

(Fun fact: He's the one who made avatar and banner art on my profile)

Oh yeah just to make it an easier DIO win I just remember that death battle use anime only feats as well.

That Cloud level feat can get into the town level range. So making the AP gap even bigger
And some people here thought Alucard's TK would be able to close the AP gap, lol. Not a chance of that now. Dio's about to MUDA MUDA Al out of existence in a shower of gore.

Thanks, oh also.
Remember I showed storyboard of Ridley vs Vile made by my friend?
He recently finished, so you can see a little storyboard comic adaptation of script. I'll cover it with Spoilers tab, to keep intrigue for those who still would like to read script:

Absolutely love this.

Man....Alucard is getting like no luck. His only chance is to get the power of the cat.
Alucard won't get catboy from the start, so he'd have to eat him during the course of the fight. Which puts him out of commission for 30 or so years. During that time, DIO would have enough time to attain The World Over Heaven since he did canonically plan to do so. Also, Araki wrote Eyes of Heaven so Heaven Ascension DIO is his vision of what would have happened if DIO succeeded in killing Jotaro in Egypt.

So Schrödinger Alucard arrives after 30 years only to be deleted and overwritten.

Alucard won't get catboy from the start, so he'd have to eat him during the course of the fight. Which puts him out of commission for 30 or so years. During that time, DIO would have enough time to attain The World Over Heaven since he did canonically plan to do so. Also, Araki wrote Eyes of Heaven so Heaven Ascension DIO is his vision of what would have happened if DIO succeeded in killing Jotaro in Egypt.

So Schrödinger Alucard arrives after 30 years only to be deleted and overwritten.
This would actually be a hilarious way to end the fight, a literal 30 year timeskip mid battle only for Alucard to finally reappear and instantly get erased by DIO

Alucard Best and I mean absolutely best get him to small building levels, he gets torn to shreds every time DIO hits him
Literally a single punch turns Alucard into a water balloon filled with meat and that's of he's lucky

Also curious if they'll scale Dios Regen to when he virtually turned to ashes and when Straizo was bloody chunks

As @Jasonsith said:
[By assuming the discarding of the initial 3.4m+ souls is just a means of adapting to Schrodinger initially and that Alucard can theoretically just kill extra people and monsters and regain the soul reserve stocks.

Or just THINKING he has the soul reserves and boom there are. If he is "everywhere and nowhere", and "he is and is not", we can NLF the statement to oblivion and just assume that Schrodinger just CIS and did not realise how strong he is but Alucard activates the full potential.]

You can make it work, animation-wise by having Alucard regaining those 3 mil and having Catboy as well as giving Dio Part 1 and 3 abilities.

As @Jasonsith said:
[By assuming the discarding of the initial 3.4m+ souls is just a means of adapting to Schrodinger initially and that Alucard can theoretically just kill extra people and monsters and regain the soul reserve stocks.

Or just THINKING he has the soul reserves and boom there are. If he is "everywhere and nowhere", and "he is and is not", we can NLF the statement to oblivion and just assume that Schrodinger just CIS and did not realise how strong he is but Alucard activates the full potential.]
He cannot gain soul reserves, it would give him identity crisis again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back