• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn, I remember something like that happening in the anime while I was binge watching all of JoJo. So if it's possible that they'll say Dio can regen faster then being rendered ash from fire, then assuming that Alucard can even harm DIO to begin with then it's not gonna mean anything

Oh damn, I remember something like that happening in the anime while I was binge watching all of JoJo. So if it's possible that they'll say Dio can regen faster then being rendered ash from fire, then assuming that Alucard can even harm DIO to begin with then it's not gonna mean anything
And then we also have the further scaling of Straizo pulling himself together in like a minute after being bloody chunks, and Dio instantly healing from drilling his own finger into his brain, awakened Dio is virtually unkillable for this fight outside of sunlight, and even if it gets to sunlight, he can literally either A hide from it, or B punch a hole into the ground and hide that way ala Star platinum in the desert,

Also the thought years thing seems pretty solid, it seems to be referenced a few throughout the comics, so woof if that's accepted, rip Thor vs Vegeta even HARDER, especially since at minimum he'd scale to X2 that size AND his warriors madness

So just assuming that the stars are all aligned and DIO's the victor, how do you envision the kill? To me, it's a combination of freezing touch + time stop + pasting Alucard or something to that effect

Also the thought years thing seems pretty solid, it seems to be referenced a few throughout the comics, so woof if that's accepted, rip Thor vs Vegeta even HARDER, especially since at minimum he'd scale to X2 that size AND his warriors madness
Vegeta Bros....
I love how the video starts with Dio's "WRY!" cry, poetic for the character.
Still for Alucard, fighting DIO was the biggest night of his life but for DIO? It was Tuesday
Alucard Sisters
We're gonna be kneeling soon

TBF with the cloud feat DB also brought up the Diamond teeth breaking feat for Jotaro and that disappeared during the post analysis so who knows how big a role it’ll actually play.

s50gdngni1u71.jpg

I feel like most of Alucard's hype comes from over a decade of him featuring in Top 10 Most Overpowered Anime Characters lists, whether its blogs, WatchMojo videos etc. DIO almost never features in such lists.

Trump "cards" of Alucard

1. Insane low godly regeneration - debunked as using 3424867 soul reserves so it can be depleted
2. Level 0 - removes low godly regeneration and gives blood supply for Dio to amp himself
3. Regeneration still valid with Level 0 - just Anderson level regeneration and does not cover the heart, which destroying them kills similar vampires like... late stage Anderson
4. Mind control - Dio can do it too, and has multiple ways to do so
5. City block level telekinesis - dwarfed by the sky slicing feat or just matched by the ship explosion feat
6. Skyscraper slicing feat - can or cannot yield higher results, but likely dwarfed by the sky slicing feat. (Which makes people realise how even more OP FOTNS can be)
The Alucard fans really need to rely on the power of the cat now.

Oh I spent too much time here my work is behind schedule

Last edited:
And considering the feat they are giving DIO, it likely wouldn't even be relevant or substantial. As you said, his only hope is the damn cat which we don't even know if it is being used.

Considering how long the vid was i forget certain details of what they were talking about. I think Mal was saying it's close due to the sheer number of Alucard's abilities or something. Although, the rest of the vid kinda contradicts that statement considering they go about how much DIO kinda wrecks in speed and that Level 0 is a death sentence while saying that Schro shouldn't be used at all. And DB kinda just made it worse with the cloud split feat lol

At this point, I am 95% sure DIO wins. The other 5% is for the famous Death Battle surprise. See Hiesuke and Brulk.

And considering the feat they are giving DIO, it likely wouldn't even be relevant or substantial. As you said, his only hope is the damn cat which we don't even know if it is being used.
And how they interpret the cat.

... Will the cat boy has a chance to appear in the fight? And who will be voicing him should he appears?

was his joking like how DB usually does with Stomp fights or what
TBH not pitting characters against other characters while glancing power level differences first (like VBW members do) gets a problem of having stomps and spites so ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back