• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, it's irrelevant to Alucard given how the story makes it 100% that Schrodinger + Alucard's souls and minds = Alucard ceasing to exist. IDC if Alucard isn't giving any advantages, them composting Alucard and giving him the souls and Schrodinger completely disregards what that does to him
Edit: I mean Fusion Zamasu's feats didn't help Black against Reverse Flash now did it? Besides, it isn't the same as giving Alucard two abilities which when used in tangent will cause him to cease to exist so IDK Goku Black should be brought up.

Besides, it's irrelevant to Alucard given how the story makes it 100% that Schrodinger + Alucard's souls and minds = Alucard ceasing to exist. IDC if Alucard isn't giving any advantages, them composting Alucard and giving him the souls and Schrodinger completely disregards what that does to him
Edit: I mean Fusion Zamasu's feats didn't help Black against Reverse Flash now did it? Besides, it isn't the same as giving Alucard two abilities which when used in tangent will cause him to cease to exist so IDK Goku Black should be brought up.
I guess you're right. It just sucks that Alucard has no advantage and even if he did, it won't be usable.

True Form Darkseid is 5-D. Avatar Darkseid is already multiverse level by the crew.

Then unless the crew explain how OP Phoenix and Phoenix Force are, they cannot explain how Iron Man can stall out Batman and hack into his armor or Model 58.
Dude did you not pay attention at the fight? Ironman strongest armor was scaled to Celestials, you wanna imply Darkseid > Celestials now?

The issue is that when he was just a head he didn't have anyone fighting back, something that just didn't allow him to use these abilities
The most simple explanation i can make is: Dio is in Jonathan's body, who is a hamon user and as we all know hamon doesn't affect vampires in the best way, that's the reason why his regen got shittier and his other vampire abilities are gone
Or freezing wasnt useful on stands to ne used and laser eyes are pressurized vampire essence, so you dont wanna waste that when you need blood to get your long last strength you once had

Also time stop is a much deadlier ability to have and use, you can attack from a distanxe or escape disadvantageous situations

I mean, technically Alucard has hypnosis to mind control Dio, if he could ever land it woth the speed difference, and has resistance to Dio trying to do the same to him. And he can turn intangible to protect himself from Dio’s attacks.

I mean, technically Alucard has hypnosis to mind control Dio, if he could ever land it woth the speed difference, and has resistance to Dio trying to do the same to him. And he can turn intangible to protect himself from Dio’s attacks.
Alucard doesn't just go "haha hypnosis go brrrr', he doesn't fight like that, if he would, then i think his battle with Walter would end much earlier

Alucard doesn't just go "haha hypnosis go brrrr', he doesn't fight like that, if he would, then i think his battle with Walter would end much earlier
I mean, he was not taking his fight with Walter seriously at any point. That was clear when he revealed he could absorb the blood of all the dead at any point he wanted. And these are just possible ways, not saying they are likely.

Alucard doesn't lose his regen during level 0. He shows this during his fight with Anderson and his fight with Walter, where he's still regenerating completely fine, despite the fact he has no souls stored at the moment.
Alucard was gaining a few lives cuz Anderson's orphanage kids were suicide bombing Alucard's blood hordes in order to let Anderson get to him.

Also, the heart is the killing weakpoint for Alucard.

Are Strelok and Artyom characters from some obscure russian animated movies? If you're using russian animated characters in MUs you should use Captain Pronin, man
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Metro, I'm kind of surprised of guys being unaware of those franchises cause well... In Russia those 2 games are hella hyped and like, sequel to stalker is one of the games which gets most of people attention in Microsoft presentation:
Metro is somewhere equal to Stalker so like. Really thematic (but st same time, games are based on novels, yeah). And if I wanted to use Russian cartoon, I'll use Kikoriki simply for this:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Metro, I'm kind of surprised of guys being unaware of those franchises cause well... In Russia those 2 games are hella hyped and like, sequel to stalker is one of the games which gets most of people attention in Microsoft presentation:
Metro is somewhere equal to Stalker so like. Really thematic (but st same time, games are based on novels, yeah). And if I wanted to use Russian cartoon, I'll use Kikoriki simply for this:

I am aware of both of them, it's just that i never played them, i was never really a shooter guy, pretty much the only shooter games that interest me are boomer shooters like Doom, Duke Nukem, etc.
Also Kikoriki MU sounds kinda based, but idk if there is a good MU featuring a Kikoriki character, i've just came up with Buster Bunny vs Krosh, don't know who wins this one tho.

I am aware of both of them, it's just that i never played them, i was never really a shooter guy, pretty much the only shooter games that interest me are boomer shooters like Doom, Duke Nukem, etc.
Also Kikoriki MU sounds kinda based, but idk if there is a good MU featuring a Kikoriki character, i've just came up with Buster Bunny vs Krosh, don't know who wins this one tho.
Well, I can understand, by myself not really into shooters. Though this MU just pure fun because of the theme features.
And, would you like to hear how Krosh have time stop device, can tank CB level lighting from Nyusha, how he once traveled back in time as well as can send you to another dimension by the clap of his hands? Sakurai didn't added Krosh to smash because he knew how op he was.

And, would you like to hear how Krosh have time stop device, can tank CB level lighting from Nyusha, how he once traveled back in time as well as can send you to another dimension by the clap of his hands?
What the ****, in which episode did this happen? Was it in the OG show or the 3D one? I have so many questions right now

What the ****, in which episode this happened? Was it in the OG show or the 3D one? I have so many questions right now
Nyusha's lighting:
Time stop:
Krosh sending to another dimension:
When entire movie was based on time travel:
Kikorokis once made time machine out of goddamn junk:
And another time travel example: https://youtu.be/zXOmHUflm3s?t=03m45s
Oh yeah, Kikorokis are also tanked Vulcan eruption: https://youtu.be/pwEc7d0eUdg?t=05m
Nyusha used machine to cover entire world into chocolate: https://youtu.be/7utpGEfZkBo?t=02m45s

Last edited:
Nyusha created RW wand:
Temporary but Nyusha and Barash had RW powers:
In other words, composites Kikorokis are busted as hell. That's not even counting all their feats and inventions.

Though one of the mess is also deciding an exact size of Kikorokis, since there are multiple different sources which gives to Kikorokis approximately same but different sizes.

This new yates commission reminds me of another one that should happen.

SUPERHOTKatana.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back