• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, everytime I see "Alucard wins by surviving until the sun comes out" it triggers me. It is such a boring way to win and also not the most likely. Unless you really think Dio, who is waaaaaaay faster than Alucard will just sit around and not hide away beforehand until the sun sets again. It ain't like Alucard can realistically catch him in any feasible way.

Also I watch the prediction video for Nem. And I have a few issue with it. The problem with catching DIO off guard is for a wincon

1.DIO scales to characters that are massive faster than light so basically impossible for that to happen
2.Timestop also exist
3.The bullets Alucard fire are no where near his TK levels of AP. There gonna hit DIO and then bounce off his head lol

Other than that they also explain why schrodinger shouldn’t be used

Last edited:
Also I watch the prediction video for Nem. And I have a few issue with it. The problem with catching DIO of guard is for a wincon

1.DIO scales to characters that are massive faster than light so basically impossible for that to happen
2.Timestop also exist
3.The bullets Alucard fire are no where near his TK levels of AP. There gonna hit DIO and then bounce off his head lol

Other than that they also explain why schrodinger shouldn’t be used
Also wouldn't the world act on it's own if DIO is supposedly off guard?

Man, everytime I see "Alucard wins by surviving until the sun comes out" it triggers me. It is such a boring way to win and also not the most likely. Unless you really think Dio, who is waaaaaaay faster than Alucard will just sit around and not hide away beforehand until the sun sets again. It ain't like Alucard can realistically catch him in any feasible way.
I already gave my thoughts
Also the sun strategy isn't as strong as a win con
  1. Dio is far faster than Alucard
  2. TimeStop will get stronger over the course of the fight making it hard for Alucard to drag things out
  3. Dio isn't a moron, he's cocky asshole but isn't a moron he can pick up Alucard strategy
The only way for that strategy to work is that Dio isn't far faster than Alucard which is lol

And again just to make us jojo fans rest easy Nem ends the video confirming that back a few years ago the researchers believe DIO wins.
Nothing from then to now likely change anything as no new content came for both series.

And again just to make us jojo fans rest easy Nem ends the video confirming that back a few years ago the researchers believe DIO wins.
Nothing from then to now likely change anything as no new content came for both series.
If anything were to change, it would be that they might rate Jojo a bit higher than with JotaKen as iirc Jotaro was lowballed back then. Could be wrong. And even back then, Jojo was like, at minimum Rel. My memory of that fight is foggy.

If anything were to change, it would be that they might rate Jojo a bit higher than with JotaKen as iirc Jotaro was lowballed back then. Could be wrong. And even back then, Jojo was like, at minimum Rel. My memory of that fight is foggy.
Jotaro was at relativistic in speed and 3mil tons in AP
Granted different measure of energy for AP but yeah

Once again Dio TimeStop can get stronger during the fight which does not favor Alucard at all
Not to mention Dio has shown he will spam TimeStop like a ************

Alright my mind just hit me
20210814_160435.png

fanmade shit aside the S8 finale is on the 19th
given DB going back to 20 episodes next year and going back to S7 which came in Jan 26th last year
meaning S9 should start around Jan if thats the case

So the basic consent is... Alucard wins by Schrodinger and loses by no Schrodinger?

I heard that: while Schrodinger was absorbed by Alucard, his body became so unstable he was killing off his soul reserves until Schrodinger was left and Alucard somehow decided to let Schrodinger go and Schrodinger let Alucard return to the human world.
But then Alucard seemed to already have the "Schrödinger Cat" powers, like he finally finished killing off the 3424867 souls and sort of taming and negotiating with Schrodinger.
"Killing oneself takes some time... and in my situation, there was a lot of self to kill. Three million, four hundred twenty-four thousand, eight hundred sixty-seven souls, within me... clouding my mind, denying me awareness. I butchered them all, until only I remained. I have returned here... but, I'm also always nowhere. It's a conundrum. The truth of it is, I am everywhere."
But yes Alucard did came back to live happily with Integra ever after... Well what happened to Integra later is unknown.
"Back forevermore... my Countess."

Anyone having more scans in such regard?
Well it can be argued that post-Schrodinger Alucard may be canon, but whether it is non-standard and outside help or not... It is unclear.
But arguing post-Schrodinger Alucard is canon is only one step. Last time Venom has the Knull thing and the crew deemed them non-standard.
If Schrodinger only voluntarily let Alucard share with his powers, then basically there will be no more post-Schrodinger Alucard, just fusion Schrodinger-Alucard or Infinite Schrodinger-Alucard, which will be a new character basically.
But if Alucard actually managed to use Schrodinger as his familiar, then it would be like Naruto befriending Kurama or Jiraiya having sage toads and potentially Madara having Jyuubi.

Honestly I still think Alucard should even without Schrodinger, I don't really see a logical way Dio winning.
How is Alucard going to beat Dio without Schro? He uses Level 0 and there goes his regen. Dio is strong and waaaaaay faster alongside time stop. And please don't say he'll stall him until the sun comes out.

For the record, I'm voting for DIO to win this Death Battle.

However, I'm curious. Are we assuming that every punch from DIO/The World kills one of Alucard's souls? If so, can someone calculate how many souls DIO can remove from Alucard before the sun would rise?

For the record, I'm voting for DIO to win this Death Battle.

However, I'm curious. Are we assuming that every punch from DIO/The World kills one of Alucard's souls? If so, can someone calculate how many souls DIO can remove from Alucard before the sun would rise?
The sun rising is pretty irrelevant as it assumes Dio wouldn't be able to hide away before then.

The sun rising is pretty irrelevant as it assumes Dio wouldn't be able to hide away before then.
Right totally, but in a hypothetical sense I was wondering if that's something that could be calculated.

Also, is it every punch that Alucard regenerates from that costs him a soul, or does he need to be liquified in order to lose a soul. Because then that also accounts for Alucard needing to regenerate back into a full body before DIO can liquify him again.

If it's the first one, then timestop plus DIO being MFTL should mean 3 million souls are rookie numbers.

Dude did you not pay attention at the fight? Ironman strongest armor was scaled to Celestials, you wanna imply Darkseid > Celestials now?
The crew just said Celestials ~= Darkseid in physical stats without further elaboration which means stat equalisation without justification and then they jumped into how many varied arsenals Iron Man have to kill Batman without Iron Man even being there.

Should they want to decide why Iron Man wins, they must first determine how Celestials and Phoenix Force compare to Darkseid.

Woah man. Using autistic as an insult is a low blow. Especially since there are some people here who might be autistic.
Or just have other psychological/psychiatric /neurological illness.
And there are general trolls.
And there are both.

Generally not go to call off someone as autistic - at least without actual proof. And even with proofs such words can be insulting.

Well Alucard has low godly regeneraton only with soul reserves. His regeneration as level zero is... Mid to Low-High except for the heart IIRC. Like having limbs cut off no problem but with heart destroyed and it is GG.

So mincing the heart of Alucard and killing off the familiar tier familiars will work on killing Alucard. And Dio has been shown to be willing to do repetitive things just like how he blocks ora ora with muda muda, or...

He uses Level 0 and there goes his regen. Dio is strong and waaaaaay faster alongside time stop. And please don't say he'll stall him until the sun comes out.
You know poeple keep bring up Level 0 which really doesn't make sense and is super out of character.
A. He can't/won't use Level 0 without Sir. Integra's direct orders
B. He only used in the series because he was fighting multiple opponents at once and was making sure they didn't escape
C. He wouldn't even consider because Le only willing to die against a mortal, so he wouldn't make himself valuable against another vampire

You know poeple keep bring up Level 0 which really doesn't make sense and is super out of character.
B. He only used in the series because he was fighting multiple opponents at once and was making sure they didn't escape
C. He wouldn't consider because Le only willing to die against a mortal, so he wouldn't make himself valuable against another vampire
A) Death Battle basically always has the characters use their ultimate form in battle. It's gonna be used.
B) And if it's a guy who he literally can't hit and is killing him multiple times before he could react.
C) So he's just going to sit there and continue to die before he can realisitcally do anything? I don't remember Alucard being an idiot.

For some reason i don't see Cole vs Alex happening. I don't know why, just a feeling :unsure:
This season i mean.
of course not
next season yes
C. He wouldn't consider because Le only willing to die against a mortal, so he wouldn't make himself valuable against another vampire
1.They could have her get involved as some sort of way to get him to do it
2.Doesn't matter it's his peak not using Level 0 will have folks complain on why DB didn't give it to him
3.Alucard will realze the guy he's fighting is far stronger than anyone he has ever faced unless he want to meet his end at another monster like Dio Alucard will know what he has to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back