• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoda vs Mickey, Ryuko vs Shadow, Heihachi vs Geese, Link vs Cloud and Goku Black vs Reverse Flash.
Yoda vs. King Mickey, Shadow vs. Ryuko, Heihachi vs. Geese, Iron Fist vs. Po, Steven vs. Star, Link vs. Cloud, Goku Black vs. Reverse Flash disagree
I didn't really care about most of most of those matches, I feel happy for the fan of those matches but honestly I couldn't care less.

Okay I said I would never watch this episode ever again, but I lied. I do want to support the channel so I watched the premiere. Well Normies seem to love it and were happy that Deadpool showed up. Normies are the most important audience, Now, I do think it's not going to get as many views as Goku Black vs Reverse Flash, but it won't be a total flop.

Re-watching the episode, I do think we are being too harsh at it. It's a joke fight. The analysis in the middle of the fight only lasted like 15 seconds, and that part of the analysis was key to the verdict they chose.

I will increase my score from 4/10 to 6/10. Still under Mikasa vs Blake for me, but not horrible.

Regardless how you feel, we should just move on to the next fights.

Also, I saw that there was a G1 discussion here awhile ago and I just got this to say.

Saying that G1 is flawed and fallable is the equivalent to saying the sky is ******* blue. No group nor person is going to be right all the time. Saying this like it actually means something is ridiculous as guess what? No Vs group or community is always going to be correct all the time or even half of the time. People of this site know that well enough and the G1 people know that well enough. Getting a high horse and acting like just because they may get wrong result or their reasoning for X stats is flawed doesn't make you any better. You can critique one's opinion on a vs subject, but that doesn't mean you shit on them because their views don't match your or you can prove them wrong. In the end you're no different from them, flawed and fallible so don't act like you're better than them because you got a more "accurate" conclusion. There's critiquing evidence and then there's being a complete asshole with a stick up your ass. This goes for VSBW, Death Battle, G1 or any other vs community.

Rant over.
******* THANK YOU

Never. My hatred will burn like Smashor's for Reverse Flash and my preexisting hatred for Yang vs Tifa. I can't even separate the analysis from the fight because for some God forsaken reason they decided to insert the the analysis INTO THE FIGHT. What was the thought process? What logical leaps and aneurisms were needed to get to where we are?

skelemperor for death battle when

Never, Games Workshop has cracked down on any animations for 40K.
Smart move, considering not even Disney cracks down Yoda vs King Mickey - wait Kodansha just cracked down Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia.

If there isn't at least one "ZA WARUDO" in Alucard vs Dio I'm gonna quit
It will be there.
Along with "muda muda" and "roado roller da".

Well do we composite the two Dios (JJBA1 and JJBA3) and do we composite the two Alucards (Pre- and post-Schrodinger)?

Speaking of Halloween episodes... How good it is for Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia?
Ngl, I kinda see Zombie vs Zombie for next Halloween, see if there are any cool undead characters
Or the obvious Jason vs Micheal
Well RE zombie vs DR zombie
Nemesis vs Pyramid Head
Magician (House of the Dead) vs Albert Wesker
Zomboss vs Dr Neo Cortex(?)
Oh that cursed Parasite Eve matchup
Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers
Arthas/Ner'zhul(?) vs Sauron
Alucard vs Vampire Hunter D
Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia
Okay I am sleeping. We just have had a nightmare so hope we do not have one immediately afterwards.

Schrondinger Alucard is in an interesting place. Yes, it is canonically where he ends the series. But it is also Alucard without most of the powers he’s known for, in exchange for not being able to die and can teleport. And it’s hard to argue giving him both when the entire point of the ending is Schrondinger being incompatible with all of Alucards Souls.

I probably was a coward to not say it, but on paper KAM really could be haxy as shit in this fight and his won doesn't seem too bad.

Living as long as KA exists and he can just transmutate stuff into it? Realistically MM wouldn't know about that and in character probably wouldn't destroy planets for this fight. KAM has crazy survivability along with his dimension shenanigans.

Ofc the clincher is MM stat stomping, so if DB supposedly does bring in QA, I'm willing to hear why not use those.

As for ep, it had classic DB problem of not doing enough, but this was worst of this season by far, but then they interrupted the fight which already cut 30 seconds, a goddamn 1/5th and then BS stuck while in theory I'm ok with wasn't executed the best.

This ep is another reason why I think 2D Hand drawn massively hard carries episodes. Its fun to look at and despite everything this was still kinda fun. Its probably why MvS2 gets a pass as well.

I probably was a coward to not say it, but on paper KAM really could be haxy as shit in this fight and his won doesn't seem too bad.

Living as long as KA exists and he can just transmutate stuff into it? Realistically MM wouldn't know about that and in character probably wouldn't destroy planets for this fight. KAM has crazy survivability along with his dimension shenanigans.

Ofc the clincher is MM stat stomping, so if DB supposedly does bring in QA, I'm willing to hear why not use those.

As for ep, it had classic DB problem of not doing enough, but this was worst of this season by far, but then they interrupted the fight which already cut 30 seconds, a goddamn 1/5th and then BS stuck while in theory I'm ok with wasn't executed the best.

This ep is another reason why I think 2D Hand drawn massively hard carries episodes. Its fun to look at and despite everything this was still kinda fun. Its probably why MvS2 gets a pass as well.
how does macho man stat stomp though? is the tier 2 mentioned for real?

Yeah, IDK if Season 8 is better than Season 6 or 5, but I think it's at least one of the top 4 seasons, probably top 3 just because it's more consistently high quality than Season 2.
Like only the fight sucked ass was Blake vs Mikasa and even then like eh average but sweet track at least
S8 is definitely among the top seasons

Metroid Dread gives Samus vs Aile even more connections. Also, Samus got a new suit at the end of Dread, and this just makes me want Samus vs Aile even more to see it clash with Model O

latest.png

Ok, never seeing Dio's and Alucard's series, I'll just ask few questions again to remind me on stuff.

1. Does Alucard have 3 million+ souls that he can use to regenerate back?

2. Is Dio hurt by sunlight?

3. What is the stat gap between them?

4. Can Dio vaporize/disintegrate Al?

5. What is Dio's stamina especially after using The World?

Ok, never seeing Dio's and Alucard's series, I'll just ask few questions again to remind me on stuff.

1. It's an unknown amount, the 3 million was made by Hellsing Abridged me thinks

2. Yes

3. High 8-C+ vs 9-A

4. Most likely.

5. Ludicrous me thinks

Yes, but can be destroyed

Yes dies instantly

******* big, Al is never going to touch or hurt DIO

No? At least that’s what I remember

He can basically spam time stop so his stamina is going to last for the entire fight

Btw, if we would also take one of DIO's statements literally, eventually Dio could stop time for whatever Time he wanted.

That's taking statement literally but considering how fastly DIO's stand started to grow after Joseph's blood and with consideration that Jotaro vs Dio basically in real time lasted for just 5 minutes...

Supposedly if the Wrestling shenanigans is real, but frankly I'm not sure if it is real and its actually overblown info lol
A lot of it is cross scaling, and it is a bit of stretch to scale him to 1/3 Universal based on The Undertaker, but he scales to Hogan and Ultimate Warrior constellations, which can match Kool-Aid Man's own stats. There's also lore that could bump him up to universal, but whatever.

He does scale to Ultimate Warrior, so he's MFTL+, and therefore completely speedblitzes KAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back