• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and here's something I found on the Smash Bracket discord server.
VersusDebatingXtremeRuleset.png

Ben was Head Writer but they also listed Genevieve Guimond as second writer.

While she did write Might vs Might, uhh she honestly seems to have written bit more not so goodly written episodes.

Tho that still seems quite harsh punishment.
Yeah now i remember her
yeah her track record be 50/50

Naruto Forums? That's a name I haven't heard in eons.
Well what did you do?
here's a long story short
guy who runs the site is an outright moron who was doing stupid shit that such having a bot delete several calcs and deleted various works which caused several users get frustrated and decided to move on to a new forum
apparently this pissed him off and he decided to banned anyone who moved to said forum and let alone mentioning the name of the forum

here's a long story short
guy who runs the site is an outright moron who was doing stupid shit that such having a bot delete several calcs and deleted various works which caused several users get frustrated and decided to move on to a new forum
apparently this pissed him off and he decided to banned anyone who moved to said forum and let alone mentioning the name of the forum
Keyword: how new is the forum? I assume not names that appear for a literal decade.

Well they do say actions speak louder then words, Tipper. And it's pretty freaking obvious that he ain't going to do to stop his forum's slow death
Well that means mods and calc staffs need to backup anything deemed valuable from Naruto Forums in case any vietnam or wayback backup sites fail.

This aside, Death Battle Wiki runs downhill, Death Battle runs downhill, Rooster Teeth runs downhill... I can care less. But as an audience who touch Death Battle and subsequently character versus debatingand then become a fan of such for several years... I still feel something.

So the next matchup general consensus is debatable (or Dio slightly wins) right?
Technically only Hellsing fanboys consider Alucard is truly far more OP than he should be. And Jojo blind zealots consider Dio wins anyway.

I mean, aren't some of the Jojo blind zealots the ones who consider a peak human can stand against a low complex multiverse level deity? Surprised even they know that the time stopping vampire stands no chance against a cosmic time stopping vampire hunter maid.

Last edited:
What is that loki feat?

His Astral Form was able to travel from Midgard to Asgard (two universal distances) in what is referred to as a "Wink of an eye" and even " Microseconds", Thor would scale as it was literally him going to Midgard from Asgard that caused loki to flee within the time it took him to find out Thor arrived

So, the Gunvolt fanbase gets to have their own Archie Sonic, and it's Gunvolt from Blade Strangers. It's a crossover fighting game with five indie game characters people have heard of and then a bunch nobody cares about. Blade Strangers characters are Universal to even Multiversal depending on how the story's interpreted, and have immeasurable speed by being able to "fly beyond time and space through infinite universes". Maybe I'll make a profile for the token original character from the game at some point. Gunvolt in particular would also have all the stuff from canon, including lolprevasion. Basically, it means this matchup is fair. And it has connections. My favorite character vs Eobard ************* God Damn Thawne. Cursed as ****. Is it actually good? That's up to you to decide.

AnAzureReversal.jpg

Gunvolt vs Reverse-Flash
(Blade Strangers vs DC Comics)​
  • Both had a lightning related power infused into them from it's original user (Gunvolt got the Azure Striker Septima from the First Adept, while Thawne obtained the Speed Force from Barry's silver age costume) Said power grants them electricity manipulation, enhanced healing and intangibility, among other powers.​
  • Had great respect and admiration for another user of their power (Gunvolt admired Asimov as a father figure, and Thawne's obsession with Barry need not be explained)​
  • Both eventually found themselves becoming the greatest enemy of this figure they admired.​
  • Are almost impossible to kill due to the actions of another person (Due to Joule sacrificing herself to save him, Gunvolt can even survive attacks that destroy the soul. Due to Barry creating the flashpoint timeline, Thawne's a living paradox)​
  • Both at one point joined a group dedicated to protecting the multiverse from great threats (Gunvolt joining the Blade Strangers and Thawne unwillingly joining the White Lanterns)​

So, the Gunvolt fanbase gets to have their own Archie Sonic, and it's Gunvolt from Blade Strangers. It's a crossover fighting game with five indie game characters people have heard of and then a bunch nobody cares about. Blade Strangers characters are Universal to even Multiversal depending on how the story's interpreted, and have immeasurable speed by being able to "fly beyond time and space through infinite universes". Maybe I'll make a profile for the token original character from the game at some point. Gunvolt in particular would also have all the stuff from canon, including lolprevasion. Basically, it means this matchup is fair. And it has connections. My favorite character vs Eobard ************* God Damn Thawne. Cursed as ****. Is it actually good? That's up to you to decide.

AnAzureReversal.jpg

Gunvolt vs Reverse-Flash
  • Both had a lightning related power infused into them from it's original user (Gunvolt got the Azure Striker Septima from the First Adept, while Thawne obtained the Speed Force from Barry's silver age costume) Said power grants them electricity manipulation, enhanced healing and intangibility, among other powers.​
  • Had great respect and admiration for another user of their power (Gunvolt admired Asimov as a father figure, and Thawne's obsession with Barry need not be explained)​
  • Both eventually found themselves becoming the greatest enemy of this figure they admired.​
  • Are almost impossible to kill due to the actions of another person (Due to Joule sacrificing herself to save him, Gunvolt can even survive attacks that destroy the soul. Due to Barry creating the flashpoint timeline, Thawne's a living paradox)​
  • Both at one point joined a group dedicated to protecting the multiverse from great threats (Gunvolt joining the Blade Strangers and Thawne unwillingly joining the White Lanterns)​
Hold up.
Multiversal Gunvolt implies that there is...
Multiversal Quote
Multiversal Issac
Multiversal Shovel Knight
😳

Now Phoenix Wright rises from "below Makoto Naegi" tier to "above Battler Ushiromiya" tier. Goodness.

Whom do think each of the above should fight against in a Death Battle? (Okay Galactus vs Unicron is overdue)
Pw vs either MN or Professor Layton. However, this would not work as DB. At least as normal DB, but ngl seeing Makoto Naegi, one of the characters who is close to be unfavorable to me getting roasted by Phoenix Wright who is one of the most if not THE most favourite character to me is epic.

AnAzureReversal.jpg

Gunvolt vs Reverse-Flash
I hate to be that guy, but does Gunvolt win, because I hope you realize you have a chance of having your favorite character lose to Thawne
Multiversal Quote sounds based as ****
A lot of it sounds pretty based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back