• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually happened. He tried to get Volume 5 RWBY to 8-B, Bambu called out something off with the calc, and the results went to High 8-C instead. So weekly tried to bribe him in his own server in public for everyone to see, and nothing about the comment was a joke he was being dead serious, and Bambu was questioning why he’d bribe him in his own hobby, to which Weekly said, ”if people won’t listen to reason they’ll listen to money”
They were THAT desperate, huh?

It actually happened. He tried to get Volume 5 RWBY to 8-B, Bambu called out something off with the calc, and the results went to High 8-C instead. So weekly tried to bribe him in his own server in public for everyone to see, and nothing about the comment was a joke he was being dead serious, and Bambu was questioning why he’d bribe him in his own hobby, to which Weekly said, ”if people won’t listen to reason they’ll listen to money”
Holy shit

Tbf i think they got better nowdays, and they forgot to give kenshiro any speed so that was just a bad analysis episode overrall, plus the diamond shit.

So is possible they will make him mftl or at least reasonably FTL, or just lightspeed because part 6 lol.

We can only hope.

Also about the 300 km/h, it was josuke and he said he never measured and just believed it, so maybe he just doesn't know the difference due to his reactions.

He also catch a bullet at close range once so yeah, it was just a one time inconsistence,they have lots of light related feats and even at low ends they tend to react to bullets and stuff

Well damn.

Weekly is one of those people that would lie and stonewall through his teeth until he gets exactly what he wants no matter what. Back in 2017-2018-ish, we had a massive RWBY downgrade for the characters from 8-A to high 8-C, everyone but weekly agreed and he stonewalled the CRT for 3 threads. He even tried to threaten some LoL debaters that he would revert the edits on the LoL pages back to Low 1-C despite being proven wrong because he did not care if he got banned because “it was the right thing to do” (I wish I was making this up, he was legit gonna die on that hill). That stunt costed him his admin status. And a bunch more stunts costed him his staff status in general and he tried to lie by saying he’s gonna retire or quit, because he didn’t want people to learn HR demoted himself because of his behaviors

dude even said Mikasa would beat Blake. the hell is going on with him? some people should just stop taking VS stuff seriously, its just a site where we talk about who wins in battle between godzilla against the magic school bus.

The ****

@NotoriouSoda because he likes the series a lot regardless of what he says. He does this with every verse he likes btw, Bloodborne, LoL, Overwatch, RWBY, Bayonetta, Kill la Kill (if the debate on Ryuko vs shadow wasn’t obvious enough), and would attack the rival series if any of his favorites gets downgraded, he went after TF2 to downgrade their 9-A ratings right after a majority of OW characters went from High 8-C to 9-A. And his main argument was “one feat therefore outlier”.

@Thestrikingzebra they’re not 8-A physically, and there’s some massive issues with the RWBY scaling on the wiki that I’ve been meaning to tackle.

@NotoriouSoda because he likes the series a lot regardless of what he says. He does this with every verse he likes btw, Bloodborne, LoL, Overwatch, RWBY, Bayonetta, Kill la Kill (if the debate on Ryuko vs shadow wasn’t obvious enough), and would attack the rival series if any of his favorites gets downgraded, he went after TF2 to downgrade their 9-A ratings right after a majority of OW characters went from High 8-C to 9-A. And his main argument was “one feat therefore outlier”.
Yeah but RWBY of all things? Like I expected something bigger like bayo or kill la kill lol

Yeah but RWBY of all things? Like I expected something bigger like bayo or kill la kill lol
Dude, you’d be surprised about all the BS he tried to push for RWBY. He tried to argue that Aura can flat out resist Metal Gear’s Atomic cutting swords (they’re upgraded to quantum level now but it was atomic back then), and all he said was “aura”. Hell he tried to push for Universal RWBY for the gods from one book and took shit out of context for the gods.

Dude, you’d be surprised about all the BS he tried to push for RWBY. He tried to argue that Aura can flat out resist Metal Gear’s Atomic cutting swords (they’re upgraded to quantum level now but it was atomic back then), and all he said was “aura”. Hell he tried to push for Universal RWBY for the gods from one book and took shit out of context for the gods.
Jesus really
why the hell rwby of all things would cause folks to do this

482310-beer.jpg

Jesus really
why the hell rwby of all things would cause folks to do this
Yeah, either way, I plan on doing a CRT for the verse in the future since some stuff on the pages don’t make sense, and the scaling for some of early series and ESPECIALLY newer volumes I do not buy whatsoever given the anti feats that exist.

All in all, take anything he claims is going to be in any verse with a nonexistent grain of salt until he gives evidence, because he never does or when he does, it just doesn’t really answer anyone’s questions.

RWBY isn’t even good tho

Also it’s page just seems like a mess lol

It’s a bigger mess when you look at where the characters are scaled at. Either way it’s derailing this thread so if you wanna talk about RWBY shit we can move this to DMs or message walls.

Wow. That's ******* sad and pathetic.

What the ****?

I woke up from bed and I need to work again

Remember when weekly tried to argue that dio was 9-A and wasn’t MFTL ahhhhh good time
IIRC Weekly only says Large Star level Mikasa

If they make a normal episode, made a normal analisis and they use all the budget of animation in only the fight, will be the best db in the season, but sadly no. Still, i like the episode.
Simplicity in mind is sometimes a virtue, pal.

Oh I totally smell Obi-Wan memes from your comment.

Ben was Head Writer but they also listed Genevieve Guimond as second writer.

While she did write Might vs Might, uhh she honestly seems to have written bit more not so goodly written episodes.

Tho that still seems quite harsh punishment.
Which is why I say only salary (or bonus) cut and not termination.
Legend has it Rooster Teeth has fired people who have done far better. So meh.

Hmm so I’ve recently fallen out of favor of Anne Boonchuy vs Lux in favor of Anne vs Kazuma. I just feel the latter will be far more humerous, with better banter and better choreography.
Help bump.

Weekly is just a sad, sad individual who should've been banned a long time ago for the stunts he's pulled.

Any nice person can turn into a troll so far it cannot turn back.
At least it knows what costs its punishment.

Seriously, how did Weekly even become a mod with all the BS he's done?
Seriously, how did I become a calc staff with all the BS I have done?

He was an enthusiastic person before getting hooked into this.

And I did not know why I was suddeny unable to go back to Death Battle Discord and I need to be careful in getting to know why. But I could have cared less if I didnot do harm elsewhere - tell me in PM what is the cause.

Seriously, how did Weekly even become a mod with all the BS he's done?
The actual answer is because he contributes to the site… no I’m not joking, that’s the only reason why. And that’s the main reason why he got away Scott free from so many reports on his behavior. It legit annoys the crap out of me and I’m a staff member for this site, so that’s saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back