• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst episode of this season. Almost everything fell flat. The animation was nice and the stop motion was very cool. Other than that, yeah I'm never going to watch this episode ever again. I actually think the verdict is correct. "Universal" Macho takes a lot and i mean a lot of lenient scaling and interpretation of feats by other wrestlers, not Macho himself. Though some may disagree which is fine, I didn't really care about this matchup to begin with. I expected Chuck Norris vs Segeta 2.0 , though it failed to deliver that. 4/10 episode over all. I could care less about Death battle lore. It's a dud but hey, the show has survived far more duds/ controversial fights. At least it's over, and we can move on to bigger fights so we can all forget about this one.

Dragon Ball is one of key anime in west and globally, same with comics duo especially with Marvel being a hit in cinemas. There is a reason they overdid comics last season, historically they do really well.

MM vs KAD prolly will be fine in likes but might get low views for weirdness.

I just hope MM vs KAM doesn't kill the momentum. Past 2 episodes in this half of the season have performed way better than the first half, except for Yoda vs Mickey. Po vs IF is going pretty well, but it was sitting @ 1.5 million at the 1 month mark, while GB vs RF and BM vs IM will be @ 1.7 mil by that mark.

Last edited:
Hmm so I’ve recently fallen out of favor of Anne Boonchuy vs Lux in favor of Anne vs Kazuma. I just feel the latter will be far more humerous, with better banter and better choreography.

YT algorithm is probably dealing some blows to DB for sure. Some of the first half episodes should've performed better. I mean, Ultron vs Sigma got more views last week than some of the episodes this season. Hopefully the next episodes do well. Though DB needs to step up to the plate and deliver. They were on track with GB vs RF, but now...idk

YT algorithm is probably dealing some blows to DB for sure. Some of the first half episodes should've performed better. I mean, Ultron vs Sigma got more views last week than some of the episodes this season. Hopefully the next episodes do well. Though DB needs to step up the plate and deliver. They were on track with GB vs RF, but now...idk
Sad thing is I wanted to like this episode and I was hoping it would be decent at least yet nah
Hell it even got me deflated for the next fight

Hmm so I’ve recently fallen out of favor of Anne Boonchuy vs Lux in favor of Anne vs Kazuma. I just feel the latter will be far more humerous, with better banter and better choreography.
Anne vs Luz will probably happen because it's highly requested even though yes, I do think somebody more physically tougher fits Anne more than Luz.

Hey there, it's me, your average "normie" who was under the impression that Alucard was unkillable and that DIO was about to be curbstomped.

As someone who proudly points to JoJo as their favorite anime as has never seen Hellsing, I'm definitely rooting for DIO.

So after reading this thread in which people sounds very confident that DIO will pull off a win, I'd love to know how! Please, I could use reason to hope.

Last edited:
Hey there, it's me, your average "normie" who was under the impression that Alucard was unkillable and that DIO was about to be curbstomped.

As someone who proudly points to JoJo as their favorite anime as has never seen Hellsing, I'm definitely rooting for DIO.

So after reading this thread in which people sounds very confident that DIO will pull off a win, I'd love to know how! Please, I could use reason to hope.
Well number one bro

spoilers

But like Stats Trinity+ Time stops and decent counters to alucard haxs mean he’s basically going to be the winner

The killing blow kinda sucked, after Macho overpowered Kool-Aid the latter just made a gesture and made Macho’s chest anticlimactically explode

What counters does DIO have for Low-High (much less Low-Godly if they use Post-Schrodinger) and how can we know DB will take it into consideration?
I mean Alucard's regen is dependent on the souls he's absorbed over the years. Considering Dio has arguably greater AP, is much faster and has time stopping abilities I think it's fair to assume that, as said above, Dio could play the waiting game and wear down Alucard by absorbing his blood

Lmao Ultron What If ep affected DB

Which site did you get this data?
not a site, just an observation. i was re-watching some episodes as background noise while working and i realized that ultron vs sigma was @3.945 m views. today it hit 4m. so 50k+ views in about a week or so for a 3 year old video is pretty good. carnage vs lucy got 20k this week. venom vs crona got 15k. so new material does give small boosts to older episodes.

Last edited:
I’ve heard Jojo speed is a bit inconsistent, with a character stating his Stand strikes at 300 km/h despite being comparable to Star Platinum

They said he wanted to bribe a calcer, but I can't confirm or deny that he actually wanted to do this or if it was a joke.
It actually happened. He tried to get Volume 5 RWBY to 8-B, Bambu called out something off with the calc, and the results went to High 8-C instead. So weekly tried to bribe him in his own server in public for everyone to see, and nothing about the comment was a joke he was being dead serious, and Bambu was questioning why he’d bribe him in his own hobby, to which Weekly said, ”if people won’t listen to reason they’ll listen to money”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back