• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they seriously believe that terumi's fear empowerment is the only thing that keeps him immortal, that's like step 1 out of 100 in order to kill him, him being an observer, on top of factoring in Noel with him as Susanoo makes him very difficult to kill.

Some Mu i can See for Next Season

sddefault.jpg

Reasons...
Both Characters most popular
HxH is long overdue and Killua fits as the series best rep to introduced since Gon vs Deku will have to wait
was a DBX
Akame doesn't have any popular Alts,Killua outside of Black Star has none and the crew would likely be more interested in this Mu
old-peasant-lighting-a-pipe-johann-carl-loth.jpg

Also, I find it hilarious that people cite Doomsday vs 682 as a spite match against DC even though it's been both's most popular matchup (Except maybe Hulk for Doomsday) for almost as long as 682 has existed.
Spite does not contradict with popularity. Adding that spite of one big population and popularity from another big population can coexist.

Not to mention SCP Foundation is by itself a "collaboration fan fiction registered as creative commons".

That sounds more like a subjective thing on buying something or not unless they can bring evidence as to why the hax won’t work.
Remember how their claim on island level Dante was debunked and not just is Dante universe level again, he has immeasurable speed now. (Someone actually debunked this #hehe#)

Last edited:
I've already posted some of my thoughts on SCP-682 vs Doomsaday on this thread:
SCP-682 vs Doomsday.

First off, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to choreograph this fight, at the most basic level it's a big dude vs a big alligator, how would you even animate that to look good. I don't look forward to DB complaining about how confusing SCP lore is either, though that would come with any scp I just don't want that paired with 682. There's also the fact from what I see on their profiles, 682 absolutely stomps Doomsday.
Also I just plain hate the character of 682.

I've never seen it as a spite match though, just something annoyingly popular.

682 actually has a lot of cool stuff it can do. Like that time it grew to the size of Jupiter
If DB uses this we have two ways it would go down

1. They keep doomsday doomsday-sized (From his profile here I think this is how it'll go) it'll be a planet-sized crocodile against a somewhat big guy, this might work but I don't have much faith.

2. They say "**** it" and make Doomsday big too ( not likely but is a possibility) which solves nothing about my issues
and had a MFTL space battle with a spaceship.
What would that even look like?

Character hate probably is the biggest contributor here but I still think my other point still stand

unknown.png

Yesterday by the way was my birthday.
It is sin I do not see Shiroe and Maple in The One and/or Good Alternative.
Like Shiroe and Maple are the characters who share the most fundamental close connections with Kirito: normal humans with overpowered online game avatars. Which only Neo truly compares (but even then Neo in the cyber world is not an online game).

Happy birthday whatever - what even is a big deal of telling this to peeps online.

Last edited:
It is sin I do not see Shiroe and Maple in The One and/or Good Alternative.
Like Shiroe and Maple are the characters who share the most fundamental close connections with Kirito: normal humans with overpowered online game avatars. Which only Neo truly compares (but even then Neo in the cyber world is not an online game).

Happy birthday whatever - what even is a big deal of telling this to peeps online.
Why are you so fixated on maple and shiroe, neo has more then just the "using virtual bodies" compared to the other two

Maybe I am just too sad Kirito has three good opponents and while one obvious gets to "the one" the obvious two gets ignored. When SAO, Log Horizon and Bofuri have more similar backgrounds than say The Matrix. (Sure things go wilder in SAO but still.)
Now you speak about it, how good is Neo vs Kite?

Speaking of first Hunter X Hunter representative, I totally see Gon vs Deku or Meruem vs Kars get out first.
As for Killua, Sasuke and Akame are there we know but Black Star is also good alternative.

Last edited:
Not happening before Meruem kars or Hunter X Hero
I just think those might happen first
Deku vs Gon ain't happening until Deku final arc is over Ben even stated he's playing the waiting game on Deku
Meruem vs Kars I feel isn't as popular currently and would happen after Killua MU

There not bringing back Sasuke let alone using a lesser version of him

Opinion survey time:

If someone has clear win conditions and better feats, but stats difference isn't big, not even relatively, then is it still a stomp?

I think that's a clear cut victory then. The winner is obvious but the loser has a few advantages and a lesser stat gap. So probably not a stomp.
So... Is Mikasa Ackerman vs Pre Season 7 Blake Belladonna still a stomp in how many senses? Andagainst how many other matchups is it stomper than?

Lara vs Drake, Lara has better feats but technically Drake should still be able to kill her and stats gap isn't too big. (Unless I'm missing stuff for Lara)
Pretty much that.
Which makes matchups not stomps hard to find (esp. when a 7.5 x gap can be called off a stompy difference)

But still, a peak human level against low complex multiverse level is too much imo.
Or... how much a stomp makes a matchup ugly in your view?

How much a stomp makes a matchup ugly in your view?
Most of those this season, some more then others

Ryuko vs Shadow, Mikasa vs Blake, Goku Black vs Reverse Flash, Heihachi vs Geese, Doom vs Luthor, etc

One character had all their shit countered by their opponent big time or an answer against them, let alone the stat gap being big too if the previous ones werent enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back