• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when this gets remastered is Eggman getting Metal Sonic again or what?
image0.png

Super has some characters that can be said to be 4D, or at least have 4D power, which makes whatever size a universe is utterly pointless, given they're dimensionally above that shit. Will they do it? Unlikely, unless they have to... for a DC character's explanation of winning, lol.
Dont fool yourself
Only character that has arguments for that is Zeno and well good luck on that shit lol
Cause dimensional Tiering ain't where DB gonna beat DC

Dont fool yourself
Only character that has arguments for that is Zeno and well good luck on that shit lol
You seem to misunderstand me, Tip. I never said it would, I just said it would make bigger universe sizes meaningless. If you actually read my whole comment instead of just the Super bit, you'd know I'm well aware that wouldn't save them, lol. If they had Goku at 4-D, they'd give Superman Infinite-D on account of him being able to go through the Bleed and shit, same with other DC heralds.

Dont fool yourself
Infinite Zamasu its considered to have 4D power last time i check and both Gods of Destruction and Jiren definitely scale above him.

With the average Heralds sure and even speed and Hax means bye bye Zeno
Until Toriyama goes batshit and, because he thinks it looks cool, gives Zeno some absurd speed feat, along with making it clear his erasure ability can't be resisted, lol. He most likely won't, but then again, given he's responsible for the universal stuff in the first place, I won't entirely put it past him before he fully retires and hands the series over to the hack- sorry, I meant Toyotaro.

Since GvS3’s winner is kinda obvious after they established the DCU’s proportions I’d be more interested in if the animation will hit it out of the park
MUI is definitely the big draw for Goku given at the end of super anime wise Ben wanted know who folks wanted Goku to face showing interest in bringing him back

Long story G1 kinda has a Japanese Legends continuity that continue off
Where the OG series left
Folks argued there's a Multiversal feat in the comic that could have Megs won however it's dubious currently
God-Neptune-Web-Manga-Part-2-04.png
unknown.png

Also Frieza vs Megatron has fallen heavily out of favor, so you know.
And it still a heavily popular MU and some YouTuber ain't gonna stop a MU of the two most iconic villain's from happening especially when both draw views

Simon arguably also loses.
And how big is one Seiya universe? Maybe Hades will lose too. Possibly only Terumi wins.
I can answer that but uuuhh its complicated lol

1 Universe in Saint holds a multiverse

the greater universe is called the "Macrocosmo"

which holds many "Galaxies" which are stated to be space time Universes

and every Nubela is an alternate reality (Separate Universe)

Recently there is some statemetns that imply that every snapshot in time is a universe....

Soo.. it can get pretty wild

Also Hades very Own Underworld exist above the Living worlds which is above all the Galaxies and nubelas.

there is new statements that show that it requires "Ascension" to reach and you need to go above "Space-time" to reach it. this is also Hades Underworld stuff

The verse has a pretty wild cosmology...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back