• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.png

Bruh

Gave Jr. / Rubedo (Xenosaga) a preliminary MU chart. Wouldn't mind extra suggestions:

MU4JR.png

Key Terms:

Power: 4-B (Base, approx), Up to 1-C with Red Dragon.

Thematic links: Devil motif, but isn't inherently malevolent. Can also be a exile or sorts considered sub-human, or part of the higher-ups of an in-universe corporation or conglomerate (See Kukai Foundation). Also a lot of gun slinging, if you can fit that in.

Btw guys, to those who thinks with Sportacus vs Pepsiman we'll do weirdest Brandon's Commission, if my source is not lying, someone actually commissioned Yoshi vs Among us imposter

Opinion survey time:

If someone has clear win conditions and better feats, but stats difference isn't big, not even relatively, then is it still a stomp?
Bump

Btw guys, to those who thinks with Sportacus vs Pepsiman we'll do weirdest Brandon's Commission, if my source is not lying, someone actually commissioned Yoshi vs Among us imposter
When the Yoshis are sus
I thought money making and money saving for daily goods inflation were hard. Turns out more people than people thought are spending money for these.

Makes me wonder if I should make a wish list and ask people to pool funds for my MUs.

20211006_165231.jpg

This was funnier in my head
This is totally happening as a fan TN for an upcoming Death Battle episode.

Mark is around his dad level midway in the series and by EOS he surpassed him by alot
So is Mark finally above planet level? Because Orochi is Moon and Tatsumaki and Saitama are Small Planet.

Who can Kuroi Seishi fight in a Death Battle or DBX?

Personally, I have seen more of Meruem vs Kars than Killua vs Akame
Posting again:
Meruem vs Cell used to be a thing but has died down once people realise Meruem vs Kars is objectively better.
We have seen Killua Zoldyck vs Black☆Star rising (popularity catching up witg Killua vs Akame; and Killua vs Sasuke has totally died down) since we have witnessed Gray Fullbuster vs Esdeath and Venom (Edward Brock) vs Crona

Just asking, MU popularity and character popularity aside, is Killua vs Akame actually uglier than Killua vs Black☆Star? Any opinions? (Close connections in plot, close connections in weapon/armor/skill, power level, hax wall, etc.)

Oh yeah people in Death Battle Wiki are wondering if Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man will become a stat vs hax episode, just to realise both are about haxxed, fast and strong.

Oh yeah, I got from one of the researchers that there won't be a tie or anything. So there is going to be a winner in the end of this.
As of late, I been watching Gundam and stuff.
So far, the series seems alright. Though I wonder could I look for a match up for Kamille if I could.

Oh yeah, I got from one of the researchers that there won't be a tie or anything. So there is going to be a winner in the end of this.
As of late, I been watching Gundam and stuff.
So far, the series seems alright. Though I wonder could I look for a match up for Kamille if I could.
Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man
How do you get from the researchers? Can you even join Death Battle Discord? Not even I can get to there now.
Could I look for a match up for Kamille
Good luck with that
Kamille by himself has some great "new type" powers sure, but given he is notable for piloting Zeta Gundam... Giant robot tide is not strong in western communities as in Asian communities. In fact a lot of anime series which are hot in Asia are not hot in the western communities, if the Kirito matchups teach me anything.

How do you get from the researchers? Can you even join Death Battle Discord? Not even I can get to there now.

Good luck with that
Kamille by himself has some great "new type" powers sure, but given he is notable for piloting Zeta Gundam... Giant robot tide is not strong in western communities as in Asian communities. In fact a lot of anime series which are hot in Asia are not hot in the western communities, if the Kirito matchups teach me anything.
Makoto is already in DBD, he was there longer than me I'll even say.

Why its going to be downgraded?
Late as always but from what I've heard (could be completely wrong), a td;lr is the cosmology is going to be split between some of the major writers (ie. Scott Snyder, Grant Morrison, etc.) with their their own keys or whatever. So essentially some characters will be upgraded to the tier everyone been waiting for the longest time while the same character will also be heavily downgraded on a different key/different DC cosmology, so a upgrade and a downgrade I guess
@Loh67867

I saw someone suggest Black Flash/Arrowverse Zolomon vs Hit and I think we've found a worse hit matchup that Sakuya vs Hit.
I have no idea if you saw that from me or someone else (I didn't create the matchup) but it's not Arrowverse Zoom lol, I'm not even sure if he even has any connections to Hit. If it's from the thumbnail, the thumbnail maker (nor did I create the thumbnail) used the AV render as it looks infinitely better than his costume in the comics, which is just Reverse Flash 2.0 lol

Also want to point out that Zoom probably has the most that you'll ever get out of a DC speedster when it comes to potential as he has far more unique abilities than the prior speedster we already got on Death Battle which saves him from being another 'lol flash character.png'

Apparently, according to my calculations if not giving omnipresence to Ness, Raz would be faster, just saying.
I commented on both.

Zoom to join Death Battle
He has more than Speed Force. He deserves a slot in Death Battle. Who can fight Zoom beside Discord though? (Besides, Discord definitely has Bill Cipher)

Last edited:
Used in calc, now we've got basically Raz and Ness equal in speed
Ness no longer blitzes Raz (Ness used to be FTL if not immeasurable now is only rel+ if not immeasurable) which should somehow makes Ness vs Raz more enjoyable... Or is it?

Ness no longer blitzes Raz (Ness used to be FTL if not immeasurable now is only rel+ if not immeasurable) which should somehow makes Ness vs Raz more enjoyable... Or is it?
Then I also remembered about thread where using laser stuff for Ness seems questionable. Thread was made by me before I made calc, if you wanna, you can jump in and watch how it'll turn out.
Why are you guys using spoiler tags? This isn't an upcoming DB or anything.
I personally started it in case of if there would be discussion about other MUs as well, to not bothering much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back