• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl, when DBX comes back, it’s unlikely they’ll do this but, I unironically wanna see Goku vs 30 Billion SpongeBobs
646cfc970d7963f0e35851f1b7388cc4410748daf802e9893a361a80117557a8_1.jpg

Deku is getting stronger every arc lol It'll be a stomp pretty soon.
So what are they waiting for if Deku already stomps Gon by now and will only continue to grow stronger? Or are they waiting for Gon to grow (which is unlikely according to the comic progress)?

Personally, I have seen more of Meruem vs Kars than Killua vs Akame
Meruem vs Cell used to be a thing but has died down once people realise Meruem vs Kars is objectively better.
We have seen Killua Zoldyck vs Black☆Star rising alongside Killua vs Akame (and Killua vs Sasuke has died down) since we have witnessed Gray Fullbuster vs Esdeath and Venom (Edward Brock) vs Crona

Ngl, when DBX comes back, it’s unlikely they’ll do this but, I unironically wanna see Goku vs 30 Billion SpongeBobs
What makes Goku vs 30 Billion SpongeBobs before say Soldier: 76 vs 76 Soldier or just Soldier: 76 vs Soldier

wh9yf70xpur71.jpg

Album Cover for this sunday fight
Is it spoilery or is it baiting? (aka hinting Kool-Aid Man will win or fooling the audience to think Macho Man will lose when he will win)

Ben wanted to know more on Deku's other Quirks before bringing him on
The only purpose of this I see is to give another more fitting opponent for a stronger and more haxxed Deku, freeing Gon to fight someone else.

How many people would actually want Deku or Gon to fight Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) despite being a "moderately massive" stomp?

The only purpose of this I see is to give another more fitting opponent for a stronger and more haxxed Deku, freeing Gon to fight someone else.
lol no
Deku vs Gon is straight up popular for both characters and Gon literally has no one else
so don't get where you going with this

Is it spoilery or is it baiting? (aka hinting Kool-Aid Man will win or fooling the audience to think Macho Man will lose when he will win)
just an Album cover dude don't think too much out of it

Looks like they focus on the hax walls of Kool-Aid Man instead of any physique.

But since Kool-Aid Man can spin a moon, transmutate a mountain and a small planetoid, expect Mechagodzilla grade craziness and more.

... Jocelyn is in this matchup episode. Is it a way to explain why their verdicts go here and there?

Last edited:
Liam Swan is debating for SA-X and Ben Singer is debating for vanilla Carnage.

Oh no Liam is trying hard to say even a downplayed SA-X can obliterate vanilla Carnage. Like downplaying a planet busting attack into a volcano erupting one. And still cooks Carnage into 1-year hospitalisation.

image0.png

What makes Goku vs 30 Billion SpongeBobs before say Soldier: 76 vs 76 Soldier or just Soldier: 76 vs Soldier
Because Goku vs Spongebob is an iconic matchup
And has strong connections
Goku is training to be the very best while SpongeBob is already the very best fry cook, Goku is strongest after he trains while SpongeBob is always ready, Goku is the most iconic anime character while SpongeBob is the most iconic cartoon character

Does that even count? They needed to highlight both characters so lightning up RF logo with Pink Ki is fine.

On that note, best & worst DB OST arts? Kinda not too fond of Crash vs Spyro being Crash's face on fire.
I feel Beerus vs Galaxia could've been more highlighted and such since It just Beerus head near a moon with a Starseed above
Way Past Flash is definitely among the best cover art in the show

Last edited:
Yeah but Popeye has Asterix to fight and it’s kind of a rivalry match iirc
Well i do still prefer Arale for Popeye, but i wouldn't mind if Asterix get chosen instead, this simply not be another Marvel VS DC its already good enough for me.

At least Saitama doesn't get sacrifice just to make the point of him not be unbeatable, when he can face better fighters like Saiki Kusou or Luckyman.

Popeye vs Asterix
I approve it, even though it is sad Asterix L.
This.

And... Wait can Saitama fight Invincible and actually win?
He loses to Arale. He loses to Squirrel Girl. He loses to Goku and to Superman. He loses to Saiki Kusou or Luckyman. He loses to a lot of characters. Likely except Invincible and Shiki Tohno. I am wondering even One Punch Man fanpals are admitting Saitama is over hyped.

Last edited:
This.

And... Wait can Saitama fight Invincible and actually win?
He loses to Arale. He loses to Squirrel Girl. He loses to Goku and to Superman. He loses to Saiki Kusou or Luckyman. He loses to a lot of characters. Likely except Invincible and Shiki Tohno. I am wondering even One Punch Man fanpals are admitting Saitama is over hyped.
Saitama oneshots Invincible according to our profiles

Apparently the MFTL+ speed feat is from space warp, so I guess it's not the same for combat? Haven't read into the comics myself so Idk if that's what's stated or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back