• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we’re done with the Flash Speedsters. All the big matchs with them have been done, and there is no big need for one to be brought back. The flash Rouges gallery is possible, either Captain Cold or Grodd I can see.

So I hear Immeasurable speed Dante is gonna be a thing?

Thawne could come back and die against Terumi.
But quite some people want to bring in Sinestro to die to Terumi instead. Best served after Joker vs Cat Noir/Tuxedo Mask/Giogio and Noel vs Aigis.

Luckily, this has fallen out of favor in time for DB to not do it, and do Ridley vs Vile instead.
Really dude? Even G1 blogers do not forget that.

Anyone interested to share about Kool-Aid Man half an hour later? In spoiler tabs?
This is how to make one for those who still don't learn.
This is how to make one for those who still don't learn.

Remember the Brandon Yates Commission Plan? Well I decided to do that again for TehGM while waiting for Yates to reopen commissions.

Here's the poll for submitting matchups.
Uh quick question, is there some MUs or certain subjects that Brandon might not want to feature (aside from MUs with already commissioned/official tracks)? I do have one MU in mind but it's uh...NSFW.

EDIT: I realize this one is for TehGM. Uh, same question stands.

I feel like we’re done with the Flash Speedsters. All the big matchs with them have been done, and there is no big need for one to be brought back. The flash Rouges gallery is possible, either Captain Cold or Grodd I can see.
Exactly
Barry
Wally
Thawne
Were the most requested and they gotten done with
Grodd or the rogue's are fair game but other than that we're done

I mean Sinestro only wins with Parallax which is non standard and folks are not sold on BB Hax so can't blame them
Even, Parallax technically is standard now, but I fail to see what Parallax is gonna do against just Phenomenon Intervention, not to mention all of Terumi's other shit.

ddxep3t-dcc822d1-7826-4ad6-b38b-948baf38acb5.png
asura_vs__atrocitus_by_grandbull_deb4psy-fullview.jpg
deb94bp-9ab5c3b7-e182-4ba9-ac73-442d38e55ca4.png

deg0j4r-81cfd148-79d7-4a78-8160-35afc83a4bb7.png

i77ij84z4ec71.png

Huh…

Abstract Existence, Phenomena Intervention, 7 different Types of Immortality and Immorality/ Regeneration Negation, Invulnerability, High-Godly, Reactive Evolution, Precognition that can view every possibility, Transduality, Power Nullification-

Unless our BlazBlue pages are way off the mark this MU seems like a total stomp. What are the connections?

Basically they both were parts of teams of heroes, defected from those teams to create their own, and are empowered by others' fear of them. There's some others and it's a bit more specific than that, but I can't remember the rest right now.

Thanks to Channers here is stuff from KAD preview:

He can turn mountains into KA and spin the moon. Also he can teleport to KA Dimension.
Anyone trying to switch to Kool-Aid Man now? We are not yet talking about the time hax right?

Where did KA Man showcase time hax?
Not a large variety

Time rewind

Time travel

Not a large variety

Time rewind

Time travel
It appears that he uses time travel only via the time machine, does that time machine goes into his usual arsenal? If so, could Macho Man just break it before he uses it?

Asura and Nova probably lose unless I’m missing something
Simon arguably also loses.
And how big is one Seiya universe? Maybe Hades will lose too. Possibly only Terumi wins.

It appears that he uses time travel only via the time machine, does that time machine goes into his usual arsenal? If so, could Macho Man just break it before he uses it?
Actually, yes. KAM needs to use a machine to do time travel.

Only time rewind is inherent. And the time rewind only rewinds for a few seconds and the cooldown time is not sure.

Simon wins.
Well very much determined by what the crew accepts. Esp. The Source Wall and the 11-D shenanigans.

Thanks.
But... even that may seem pale compared to Touhou Project.

And even more so because Death Battle buys universe volume scaling.

If DB ever uses Dimensional tiering, the DC's universe size advantage will be totally negated unless they're fighting pre-ToP Dragon Ball Super.
Doctor Fate says he is still 2-A. So is Trigon. So is Post-Crisis Raven. So is The Spectre (and he is far more). And guess who once kicked the Spectre in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back