• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

The Death Battle community opinion on the Discord leaks be like:
95uz88.jpg

Question if GER can reverts Joker's will to zero wouldn't it break his Personas because I think (could be wrong) Personas are connected to Will? At least I remember seeing something like that.

Question if GER can reverts Joker's will to zero wouldn't it break his Personas because I think (could be wrong) Personas are connected to Will? At least I remember seeing something like that.
Joker will then physically grab space and pull apart the Outerverse with his bare hands to beat city level Giorno

Like I said nobody take these idiots seriously
Vegeta didn't need a recharge nor was it stated blowing up earth was gonna take all of his energy
Just as I predicted, members of a party will hate every other party. Case in point, DB hating Vs Battles and vise versa + hating third parties, the inverse versions, and all of us hating SpaceBattles.

Back