• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

No. Cope Harder
95v5qu.gif
This you dude?
9caf3-17253024019843-1920.jpg

I don’t remember most of their names but when I see their profile pics I know who they are. Examples include gumballviking and the guy with the gray pony with glasses avatar. The one I’ve seen split from the rest and disagree with the outcome heavily is the one with the mega man x profile pic
GumballViking. m3Atl0afman and Jonathan Frostathan respectively

I wouldn’t consider calling any of them “glazers” as they all had MAJOR grips with verdicts of Death Battle in the past but they are friends with a lot of the team and researchers so they in general tend to be more forgiving towards them. They just don’t want “toxicity”.

As for how I know this, I am knee deep in the Death Battle community and actually give a shit about the opinions of influencers within it, cringe I know.

no but seriously, this is making me rethink my pitch, because if they end up doing it out of a slim possibility there’s a couple things they could wank hard to get the wrong verdict. Even though almost the entire community sides with me on it lol.

Back