• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I meant that they could use Cell MAX instead, but he's nowhere near as iconic as regular Cell. There's always Heroes as well.
Eh nobody really cares about that version
Not a fan of relying on composite for dragon ball especially when it doesn't change much beyond stats even when DB does a meh job at it already

Metal make sense but he's so boring as a mu for cell it reeks of forcing DB vs Sonic rivalry for the sake of it also I don't see the crew having any remote interest of running back any sonic character outside Sonic

Amazo and Skrull are nothing but cape shit slop so no thank you I rather cell not get fed to characters who tickles some heralds
It also doesn't help matters for Cell since IDW got up one morning and decided to make Neo Metal Sonic OP. Because if DB were to assume that Cell and Neo Metal Sonic, which I see no reason for them not to use, have comparable stats then what's going to happen is Neo copies all of Cell's abilities and data after one hit and then eradicates him easily.

It also doesn't help matters for Cell since IDW got up one morning and decided to make Neo Metal Sonic OP. Because if DB were to assume that Cell and Neo Metal Sonic, which I see no reason for them not to use, have comparable stats then what's going to happen is Neo copies all of Cell's abilities and data after one hit and then eradicates him easily.
If they do the episode, then I definitely see Metal Sonic taking the dub.

Toei Cell is galaxy level, so it should be stronger than Neo outside of Roblox Super Sonic scaling.

Toei Cell is galaxy level, so it should be stronger than Neo outside of Roblox Super Sonic scaling.
Fair enough, though also tbf I mentioned that such a thing would occur if they had remotely similar stats but I see what you mean.

Also, Roblox Super Sonic scaling? Is there like an official Sonic game on Roblox or something?

cellMUs.png

Wellp, time to start cooking.

I really don't care about stats between cell vs metal cause that mu is mid in general and feels so community coded

Garou not perfect but feels much easier to sell as a episode plus OPM vs DB hasn't been touched on as a DB

I personally do but I think the highest DB would go for Base characters is using the Final Egg Blaster/Ultimate Emerl (Multi-Solar)
Oh right, I get it yeah. I'd lean the same way in thinking that's prob the highest they'd go for Base. Albeit what's presented in episode VS what they actually think doesn't always line up.

Cell is a character that has always had shit MU matchups because he's either too weak or too strong for his enemy, but his best opponent has always been Meruem lol. Nobody wants to see that stompfest though so Garou it is

I meant that they could use Cell MAX instead, but he's nowhere near as iconic as regular Cell. There's always Heroes as well.
Heroes doesn't give Cell shit, I think I'd rather just not get Cell on the show if he has no good matchups; no need to force him.

Me personally though, Aptom from Guyver works really well; problem is no one is gonna shill that cause its not in the common DB fans circle of cartoons they can ********** to.

Heroes doesn't give Cell shit, I think I'd rather just not get Cell on the show if he has no good matchups; no need to force him.

Me personally though, Aptom from Guyver works really well; problem is no one is gonna shill that cause its not in the common DB fans circle of cartoons they can ********** to.
We need a Latin American hero to rise up and shill for that.

Back