• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Most nothing episode of all time. Forgot it even existed
The Killua vs Misaka of whatever season it came from
They both had better, and the fact BOTH fandoms got pissed off by this episode proves it.
That was certainly a death battle episode.

The episode always will be the greatest case of "a fine mu but lack luster execution"

Had the ingredients of being a worthwhile episode and what we got out of it was πŸ’€

Instead of the TMNT fight being on the rematch list I wish they'd finally bite the bullet and do a Robin battle royale. The longer they take the more research they'll have to do. Plus with Gunn's DCU starting up, it would be smart to make one once we get more info on his Batman film or even use that newly announced Dick/Jason animated movie as free advertising.

What about Jason VS Michael? It is the second greatest case?
Jason vs Michael is the worst case of "good mu, bad execution" I might consider it the worst death battle episode
Jason vs Michael was ****** via outside factors

The studio or whatever that was supposed to do it in Live action dropped it at the last second
Devil Artemis house was messed up during a hurricane at that time affecting the fight and making it hard for DA to fix some issues with it
So while Jason vs Michael was fumbled on it had understandable factors that screwed it over
Asta vs Deku just felt like a desert you were supposed to be hyped about only to be like "wow that was nothing"

adam_vs_adam_by_tsargoomba019_dgvfdnu-pre.jpg

This MU is funny, but what you guys think?

adam_vs_adam_by_tsargoomba019_dgvfdnu-pre.jpg

This MU is funny, but what you guys think?
Actually their best unironically; idc what anyone says, neither have any other opponents that are as big name or as thematically perfect for each other. It's literally the best contrast MU I've ever seen, and the idea of having two characters with the same name fight is just funny as hell.

Even besides the connections and the fight potential, iirc Ben and other staff have said that they've been wanting to introduce Record of Ragnorak into the show for years now. Hazbin Hotel is also Hazbin Hotel. This episode would give them an excuse to bring in ROR and dip into the popularity of Hazbin - at this point I'm convinced it's just coming at some point or another anyways

On every level it just works as a MU, but from what I've seen people dislike it because it's too much like OmniLander, which is... dumb?

Back