• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Doctor bros, Rick is gonna get Superman scaling. It's so Doctover for us. The Death Battle curse is real.
AP1GczPKuAgQ0300u4wtAtshmou32llSPzwPSncWd33H2taMBl0Y4b1h4hyxTKsPy_GcELjndBugytzxEBCYQzJn6c83jJWijnqAGOESTa25aFqrCa2ZhEQ=s1600
Doctor's still got that sweet Marvel scaling!

Never thought I'd see all these characters officially together.

Oh, in the quote at the bottom? https://discord.gg/dRVTKXum6A
Whats the server for?
Technically everything Joycap but there is a Death Battle channel.

Unless I should just create a solo Discord for this thread so its less messy?

Got rules, roles and all.

Also I just had to kick a couple of entrants because their profiles don't look like anyone on this forum. Was it any of you? LMK and I'll invite you back.

Well I dont know if everyone else doesnt give a shit or are busy, but here is a Discord server I created just for DB.

Only DB talk here and whatever off-topic shit it will obviously steer into as does this thread. :V

Well I dont know if everyone else doesnt give a shit or are busy, but here is a Discord server I created just for DB.

Only DB talk here and whatever off-topic shit it will obviously steer into as does this thread. :V
I predict chaos in your future...

You have described Norman Osborne
No, Norman hates Peter the most. Morlun actively hunted him down for sustenance and comes from a wider family called the Inheritors.
A villain who has never reached the same highs that they did when they first showed up.
And it sucks that's the case. He was cool for his first appearance, he had so much aura and was a genuine contender to be one of Peter's greatest villains.

Back