• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

My all favourite top 5 Death Battles at this time
IMG_8838.jpg

1. Bill Cipher vs Discord
  2. Dio vs Alucard
  3. Iron Man vs Lex Luthor
  4. All Might vs Might Guy
  5. Saitama vs Popeye

As funny as that would be, no that's not what happened. Some unnamed unicorn started popularizing racist rhetoric that eventually spread all across Equestria which eventually culminated in "terrible things" which can be assumed to include a race war since things go so bad that Twilight had to seal away all magic to make everyone equal.
cEbmwYs.png
So that was Opaline, then?

My all favourite top 5 Death Battles at this time
IMG_8838.jpg

1. Bill Cipher vs Discord
  2. Dio vs Alucard
  3. Iron Man vs Lex Luthor
  4. All Might vs Might Guy
  5. Saitama vs Popeye

Looking at the facts of the case, I'd say my favourites of all time look vaguely like this:

e3gn5nV.png

8.5-10 is unordered btw. Top 5 is the only ones that are.

What the hell is up with every single DB fan animation/screenshot adding #DEATHBATTLECAST :VVV

Formality? Part of the art form? Idk.

You liked Heiheese and the boxers episode more then some like aludio, billcord and gojokima?

I suppose in a way, I do. I saw Geese blocking a Getup attack and was like 'yep, these guys did their homework'

I've always thought of the episode as a slightly cheaper Goro vs Machamp... and I don't mean that as an insult.

Back