• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

For Bardock vs Omni-Man I think it'd be cool if they have Bardock have a vision of the fights ending but much like in the special it's vauge enough to not spoil who the winner is.

Forever stuck as skins
It kinda sucks because it's only a skin for the custom character, would be cool if they did Darkstalker skins for the main cast like they did in 5.

Oh and also cool thing in regards to Princess Zelda MU's, the new game more than likely doesn't affect any of them lol. Girl probs gets no upgrades from echoes of wisdom unless you buy that she has and is using the full power of the complete Triforce in BOTW / TOTK in which case she'd now be tier 2 I guess.

Last edited:
Holy mother of stomps, Batman! But yeah, I think everyone was absolutely expecting a Bardock sweep despite what the previous G1 blog tried to claim.

By the way, I just realized something: so given the sheer gap in power between Bardock and Nolan, wouldn't Nolan be causing more harm to himself than Bardock if he tried attacking me? Because maybe I'm misremembering something here, but I could've sworn that there was a mechanic in the Invincible comic where being massively above your opponent makes it so that they mutilate themselves trying to hit you.

By the way, I just realized something: so given the sheer gap in power between Bardock and Nolan, wouldn't Nolan be causing more harm to himself than Bardock if he tried attacking me? Because maybe I'm misremembering something here, but I could've sworn that there was a mechanic in the Invincible comic where being massively above your opponent makes it so that they mutilate themselves trying to hit you.
Yeah that's a decent number of times where if someone hits someone noticably stronger than them then they at best harm themselves and at worst, like you said, mutilate themselves

00List.png

22. Dunban vs Baiken

very well.

Yeah that's a decent number of times where if someone hits someone noticably stronger than them then they at best harm themselves and at worst, like you said, mutilate themselves
Right, because wasn't there a panel where this character tried biting down on Thragg and essentially shattered all his teeth and jaw trying to do so? If that's the case, and with the absurd gap between Bardock and Nolan, Nolan would likely cause his arms to blow off from punching Bardock at immense speeds

Right, because wasn't there a panel where this character tried biting down on Thragg and essentially shattered all his teeth and jaw trying to do so? If that's the case, and with the absurd gap between Bardock and Nolan, Nolan would likely cause his arms to blow off from punching Bardock at immense speeds
yep
8031990-dinosaurusvsthragg%2390%281%29.jpg
8035601-thraggfeatdurability%288%29.jpg
depends on big the gap it'll be in the episode

To me it feels dumb to have folks pay $500 to pitch a mu when others can do so without giving up much in return

It doesn't help as mentioned most of these mu would be hard to sell to the general audience
Yeah. More power to the people doing the pitches but if I'm gonna drop $500 to make a pitch, I wouldn't do one that the average person wouldn't give a shit about. I mean be real here, do you think any non hardcore DB fan will care about a video from a character from Thems Fighting Herds? Or Winx Club? Or Plants vs Zombies? I personally love Horrigan vs Smasher as Fallout's intro to DB but I'd put better odds on Din vs the Courier happening before that one. Maybe if it was done back when Edgerunners was all anyone talked about but we're way past that.

Back