• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

00List.png
These are like, at least 75% good MUs, right?

"I wish Cyberpunk got popular again so Adam Smasher vs Frank Horrigan gets more support!"
Monkey's paw curls as Smasher gets a massive speed buff because of Edgerunners
I don't even know if Horrigan would've won before but now he's ultra screwed unless you want to argue that he's faster because of laser and gamma weapon speeds. But that's a lot harder to do compared to seeing Smasher just outright move at super speeds. Though I know a lot of people don't believe in using Edgerunners feats because of the disparity in stats between Edgerunners and the tabletop for Smasher.

Remember mortal rankings for anyone who doesn't know is about peace and harmony in the universe with good people in it, that's why God's of Destruction are supposed to do, be Galactic clean up crew to deal with planets that haven't developed into a united planet with good people
So U7 probably ranked so low because Beerus snoozed & let the Planet Trade Federation take a hold on the worlds?

So U7 probably ranked so low because Beerus snoozed & let the Planet Trade Federation take a hold on the worlds?
It's because Beerus is just the absolute worst at this job. He sleeps for thousands of years at a time and when he is awake he's either blowing up planets for the dumbest of reasons like their food not being to his liking or allowing people like Buu, Frieza, and Moro to go around destroying everything. He straight up almost died because of Buu nearly killing Shin while he was sleeping. Think the only time we see him ever actually do his job when him erasing Zamasu and even that was partly out of self preservation.

Or Pepsiman vs Squirrel Girl. WHAT DID PEPSIMAN EVER DO TO YOU?!
Squirrel Girl ought to be against Arale or Animal Man, IDK.
Its a shill for Coke clearly.

Really, seeing a lot of these makes me think 'I seriously wish I was rich because what even ARE some of these matchups?!' - Like- I love Eggman, but I struggle to see how Eggman vs Griffith works as a MU, or Krillin vs... a Waddle Dee... how?

Some I do like though like Flash Gordon vs Buck Rogers, Tarzen vs George, Hulk vs Asura, or Cobra vs Harlock

Its a shill for Coke clearly.

Really, seeing a lot of these makes me think 'I seriously wish I was rich because what even ARE some of these matchups?!' - Like- I love Eggman, but I struggle to see how Eggman vs Griffith works as a MU, or Krillin vs... a Waddle Dee... how?

Some I do like though like Flash Gordon vs Buck Rogers, Tarzen vs George, Hulk vs Asura, or Cobra vs Harlock
Krillin vs Bandana Waddle Dee makes sense. Both are faithful support characters that stick with the OP protag despite a lack of variety in their own powers, using what skills they do have to their highest capability. They were both previously quite weak, and trained to be able to fight on par with their stronger friends.

They're 2-C and MFTL+,and can resist black hole levels of LS.

They have plants that they can eat to heal them, and are known for throwing these plants at people.

Both are also blue, orange, and bald, and like spinning sharp objects.

Back