• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Saw a comment about this and I agree. Saying DBS is the canon one when Toei Bardock is the original creation that Toriyama put into the manga, is strange.

Maybe it's in the full episode, but Toei Bardock is that one that appears in the DB manga. Plus, in a Toriyama interview he said that despite not writing him, he decided to include him in his original work. That distinction is important cause there's technically two canon Bardocks.

Saw a comment about this and I agree. Saying DBS is the canon one when Toei Bardock is the original creation that Toriyama put into the manga, is strange.

Maybe it's in the full episode, but Toei Bardock is that one that appears in the DB manga. Plus, in a Toriyama interview he said that despite not writing him, he decided to include him in his original work. That distinction is important cause there's technically two canon Bardocks.
Well originally it's pretty clear toei Bardock was meant to be the canon one but then Toriyama wrote Dragon Ball Minus with his own personsal take on Bardocks story which is the one DBS uses as well. It's not so much there being technically two canon Bardocks it just that who the canon version was ended up being retconned into the one we see in DBS Broly and the DBS manga.

In retrospect, is it ever explained who actually buys these post-apocalyptic planet's from Frieza and the Saiyans?

Also at least FTL base Bardock nice!
While it was Heeters selling it, we saw them selling Granolah's planet to the small new people in Granolah arc.

Thinking about OmnimanBardock, while Omni-man can hold his breath for massively long time up to 2 weeks, there is a catch. Omni-man actually cant survive without oxygen. He needs to hold his breath. And looking at it, apparently Mark managed to choke Conquest to death.

efu4ejfv0h5c1.jpg

And Omni-man is going to fight against someone way stronger than him no matter what? Yeeeeeeeaaah, Bardock kinda should have no trouble knocking him hard enough to disrupt his breathing then. Kinda surprised this detail isnt talked as much.

Regardless, we know those two are getting composited anyway, so both will get their time.(even though the Toei version is blatantly superior.)

In any case, sup peeps, I'm back again(not that my ass actually matters, lol) and I just want to say, I'm glad Death Battle is continuing, and we're getting this matchup first.

What I'm looking forward to the most, is the moment that Super Saiyan is unveiled, undoubtedly after Omniman is able to defeat the Oozaru through some clever moves plus superior speed. Hope DA delivers on Blonde Bardock, because that can be some serious hype, leading towards the finale.

Back